R2 event team

current empire team of Takin, Vader, Palp, TFP and Stormtrooper

what is the likely minimum gear level I would need to beat 7* R2 event (currently Vader 8 and everyone else 7 but nearly 8)

Thanks

Replies

• G8/9 is generally the consensus on these events, I'd aim for 9/10 with decent mods
  • I'd move palps to lead or vader
  • You can do it with g8 and decent mods. Especially since Vader and palp got reworked you shouldn't have any problems
  • I'd move palps to lead or vader

after the rework I'd be inclined to agree with you
  • G8/9 is generally the consensus on these events, I'd aim for 9/10 with decent mods

thanks, will probably shoot for 10 with palp vader and tarkin and then 8/9 for the other 2
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • I finished it with mostly G8/9....

....BEFORE the DV/EP rework. I would expect it to be slightly easier now, with them in the mix.
  • sweet, thanks midas
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It will become a joke. As long as your palpatine can stay long. 20% of health is lost on all enemies on each of their turns. I don't know how high their hp/prot are but lets say prot is 1.5 times bigger. so 250% hp in total They already lose 20% on their very first turns so already down to 230%. They will likely take 2 more turns soon. So down to 190%. Palpatine lands a shock. now 40% every turn. After another 2 turns they are down to 110%. ez. That's not factoring in pure dps from your characters. so basically they will be dead already on their 5th turn.