Jabba the hutt bounty

KruinephPennigton
138 posts Member
edited March 2018
There is my idea for a brand new feature in the game!
Jabba the hutt will be a brand new feature where we will put bounty hunter into action to gain characters shard and a brand new curency that would be call BHP "bounty hunter point"!
you will be asign a bounty on character end at the end of the battle you will get between 2-10 shard of this character!
you will fight a serie of wave of character and at the end your bounty will be there as a boss
boss lvl 75/ G10 easy bounty
boss lvl 90/ G13 hard bounty
Easy bounty reward :
2-5 shard of the bounty character
300 BHP
Hard bounty reward :
6-10 shard of the bounty character
600 BHP
Only hard to farm / iconic character would be as bounty and the bounty you get will be random every day!
There is the list of the posible character:
-Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca
-Veteran Smuggler Han Solo
-Darth Nihilus
-Gar Saxon
-Director Krennic
-Chirrut Îmwe
-Baze Malbus
-General Grievous
-Jyn Erso
-Bossk
And maby more!
BHP Shop:
in this shop there will be character to farm and some gear to!
400 BPH 5 shard character:
Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Dengar, Greedo, IG 88 and Zam Wesell, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-Lom
800 BHP 5 shard character
Jabba The Hutt, Jango fett

Bossk will be a tank that give huge debuff to the enemy

Jabba The Hutt will be the kind of character that would work like Hermit Yoda, he will no do any domage. He will be a huge leader/support to a bounty hunter team!

Jango Fett will be a realy good attacker that will have a Annihilate ability that would work like nihilus. This attack would use his toxic dart he used on Sam Wesell!

It maby not the best thing but this would bring some action to do with bounty hunter exept from credit heist and maby make bounty hunter arena viable! I would also rework some bounty hunter like Bane and Dengar to give them Zeta ability!

The question is : Would you like to play a event like that? Would the reward be enough or to mush?
Post edited by KruinephPennigton on

Replies

• Omg yes.
    Hit the gym.
  • I like it.
  • But you know that's how they'll make rose farmable! lol..
  • This is probably the best player suggested event I’ve ever heard... also would love all the characters except Jabba... i feel like he’s not a necessity in the game like the others... then again i know people feel otherwise
  • More currency? Please god no!?!
  • Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    This is probably the best player suggested event I’ve ever heard... also would love all the characters except Jabba... i feel like he’s not a necessity in the game like the others... then again i know people feel otherwise

Yea its Jabba is just a sugestion to bring more love to bounty hunter faction :P but there is alot of other bounty hunter that could be added
  • Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    This is probably the best player suggested event I’ve ever heard... also would love all the characters except Jabba... i feel like he’s not a necessity in the game like the others... then again i know people feel otherwise

Yea its Jabba is just a sugestion to bring more love to bounty hunter faction :P but there is alot of other bounty hunter that could be added

He only hired bounty hunters, was a crime lord. He's just a minor character and I think we have more than enough. I don't see the appeal of jabba being a character, except hes better than pikachu fart, I mean, Rose Tico.
  • Nice idea :) Jabba could inflict a "bounty" (deathmark) debuff perhaps? maybe grant all bounty-hunters offense/crit chance and crit damage up? and his basic could just be to give a chosen ally 100% turn meter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Interesting idea.
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    More currency? Please god no!?!

But this. Reward something existing, and you have a deal.
  • Nagster
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I think that Jabba should be the leader of the bounty hunters with and insane leader ability for them only. Then he shouldnt be able to attack. Instead he sends out bounty hunters to do the work for him by letting them assit. He should also have an ability that works with Boba fett where if Boba fett dies, Jabba taunts for 2 turns and takes 50% health from a random opponent. If this ever came out you would probably see a few more bounty hunters that have great chemistry together such as Jango fett.
  • Don't forget the gamorrean guard in the shop
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Interesting idea.

If they aren't going to add to the already underwhelming stores I'm 100% for a new store that will.
  • Where in the heck would jabba fit on the screen next to 4, sometimes 5 other ppl??! Jabba and c3p0 shouldn't ever be put into this game
  • Where in the heck would jabba fit on the screen next to 4, sometimes 5 other ppl??! Jabba and c3p0 shouldn't ever be put into this game

this is just a sugestion XD you can remove him and put a iconic bounty hunter at his spot! this thing is not about getting jabba ... this is about a new feature that would be nice and challenging to play

and... if they can fit a wampa... why they can fitt jabba?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Interesting idea.

If they aren't going to add to the already underwhelming stores I'm 100% for a new store that will.

I feel like the stores are good where they are. At lower levels they help players, mid level they help players build GP. At higher level they let players earn gear through the shard shop.

Sure they could add a new toon there, but its not 100% necessary.

They have time, and at this rate of release they will run out of nodes this year.