There's not enough stuff to do in this game man!

It'd be nice to just always having something to do, and obviously probably the only way is by adding something that gives zero rewards, so idk, maybe just some inter guild fighting or something. I'm constantly running out of stuff to do every single day, several times a day for hours on end. I have a lot of free time :P

Replies

• Either that or someone please make an exact game like this but in the LOTR universe, and i'd also take GoT ;)
  • It'd be nice to just always having something to do, and obviously probably the only way is by adding something that gives zero rewards, so idk, maybe just some inter guild fighting or something. I'm constantly running out of stuff to do every single day, several times a day for hours on end. I have a lot of free time :P

I found that the higher I get, the more I try to come up with strategies, rather than just doing more of the same stuff. If you are a Guild Leader/Officer, start to coordinate guild events, maximizing every players roster. Coach guild members on creating HAAT teams, etc...... If you just want to play more, 2nd, 3rd, 4th account? I heard people used to have insane number of accounts.

I don't want more than 1 myself.
  • I agree, there needs to be a way to actually play together. The grind against the AI just gets boring after years. If you like LOTR, check out Shadow of War mobile.. it's a lot of fun with cooperative play during co-op arena events.
  • Being able to battle your guild mates would be awesome. Especially if there was like an inter guild arena.
  • Maybe try going outside and get some fresh air. You should not be playing any video game for hours dude.
  • Do not need more to do. As above, make a second account - this seems to work for a LOT of people. Or work more with your guild - or help your guild develop a second guild, who knows when something will come out, or a change in the system, or whatever and 50 people will just be too few.

I personally cannot wait to sim GW... CAN NOT WAIT. I love that when a phase in TB is 3* it's closed.

But yeah - a method for guildies to duke it out, test team comps against each other, preferably make a 1/d bet on a game match for bragging rights. That'd be fine - something that didn't really mean anything but would give people, essentially, endless opportunities to play sounds like a way to give everyone what they want.

Probably why it won't happen.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, I'm hoping we see a practice mode this year. i think a free, no reward, voluntary place to play would be great. something to do when you want but its nothing to leave it on the table when need be.
  • They should just allow a sim HAAT and Heroic Rancor at this point.
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    They should just allow a sim HAAT and Heroic Rancor at this point.

Certainly Rancor, no question. If you Solo it say, 3 times? Then you get Sim it. Ones roster only gets stronger, not weaker, over time.

HAAT? IDK, the day AA, BB, Assajj, CLS, Thrawn team can actually solo all 4 phases... IDK, I don't know if it can get through P2 other then by shear luck, no matter mods. Best I'd done with one team is 28 mil. I've seen 35 mil up. Seems a few full SOLO's, actually, with a little luck and amazing mods. Still, I don't see it making sense. Not that I don't want one, btw, just being reasonable regarding HAAT.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice