Event team with FO SF TIE Pilot

What setup would be better to push for event in sense it will be needed less gear to collect BB8:
1. Phasma (L); Kylo Ren; FO SE TIE pilot; FO Tie Pilot; FO Stormtrupper or
2. Kylo Ren Unmasked/Phasma (L); Kylo Ren; FO SE TIE pilot; FO Tie Pilot

I want to use FO SF TIE pilot, cause it is super easy to farm now and I got him at 2 stars on promotion already and what to drop FOO cause of that. And I don't know if KRU will be better than FOST to have in team or not. I need the team for event only.

Replies

• I think there’s more value to foo personally and he’s a quick farm so I’d not use fosftp and use foo instead. His 100% turn meter with advantage and offense up is handy and his turn meter removal is nice as well. As a bonus you can use him in rancor for a tm remover
  • Black_SW wrote: »
    What setup would be better to push for event in sense it will be needed less gear to collect BB8:
    1. Phasma (L); Kylo Ren; FO SE TIE pilot; FO Tie Pilot; FO Stormtrupper or
    2. Kylo Ren Unmasked/Phasma (L); Kylo Ren; FO SE TIE pilot; FO Tie Pilot

I want to use FO SF TIE pilot, cause it is super easy to farm now and I got him at 2 stars on promotion already and what to drop FOO cause of that. And I don't know if KRU will be better than FOST to have in team or not. I need the team for event only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWViuk43S4
  • Any you enjoy , just know you going all in to get them all leveled up as much as possible. And what other person said about FOo is totally the way to go, he is fun when you get his mods, gear and abilities to match 6*-7* . but what ever you do have fun and good luck.