DS TB - Requiring Bounty Hunters...Multiple Phases

Bounty hunters are terrible at high levels - even fully geared and modded. Pitting them against Rebels who cleanse thermal detonators and all the debuffs BH's drop is just a feeble attempt to frustrate the player base.

Whoever's idea at CG it was to require Bounty Hunters, not once, but multiple times on Hoth (which makes little sense thematically anyway)...well, I have two words for that person - and they aint "Happy Birthday".

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I'd say it's a pretty effective attempt to frustrate the player base.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'd say it's a pretty effective attempt to frustrate the player base.

Good point. "Feeble" wasn't the best choice. Maybe "obvious" or even "snide" or "unscrupulous". :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It's just troll move to make people invest more on garbage team :relieved:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    or maybe it was all a plan to have DS TB be on the more difficult side so that they could roll out a bunch of new toons for the DS of things and have them be desirable due to situations like this.....

BH Rework confirmed!!!! August maybe.
  • I was hoping when I saw BH missions that new bounty hunters or reworks were incoming. Alas it's been a few months now...
  • Kyno wrote: »
    or maybe it was all a plan to have DS TB be on the more difficult side so that they could roll out a bunch of new toons for the DS of things and have them be desirable due to situations like this.....

BH Rework confirmed!!!! August maybe.

Nice joke kyno :unamused:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I'm starting to think DS TB is designed to please me personally. I"m absolutely murdering DS TB, including all of the BH missions. That's without (alot of) p2p platoons.
    Save water, drink champagne!