Anyone know how to clear up inbox that is overflowing with Ally requests, despite full ally list

Just curious, and maybe this is just my own O-C-D tendencies, but does anyone know how to either stop ally requests from incoming, or else delete all in the inbox?

My ally list is full, but I get approximately 200-300 ally requests every 24 hours and it is just annoying to always see the inbox with a 3+ next to it and also to try and find the daily arena rewards somewhere in the list of 200 or so messages.

Again, maybe its just a personal problem, but sure would be nice to be able to customize your preferences a little on this, or at least filter your messages in the inbox in order to be able to overlook the friend requests until you had a spot to accept an invite.

Any advice would be appreciated...and trolls will be laughed at (as they should be!)

Replies

• You can simply reject all the requests and they will go away. Just keep up with them and it won't be a problem...
  • 200-300 man I only get like 10 a day. I somehow now feel unloved.
  • You can simply reject all the requests and they will go away. Just keep up with them and it won't be a problem...

Yea, I honestly try to keep up with them, but it seems as though the Inbox will fill up faster than my energy regenerates, lol. So its like each time I log in I have to reject 50-100 requests, just gets annoying to spam the button so much so often lol.
    200-300 man I only get like 10 a day. I somehow now feel unloved.

Lol, well...I dont know if I would take it that way...I honestly dont even like the random requests that I am forced to reject simply because I have no space. But it might have to do with Arena rank or something (also I tend to keep my Leader characters max level with max "leadership" skill level, or I should say as max as I can make it) so I'm sure on the list of "choose an ally to bring along" my characters might stand out...I honestly dont know how those are even chosen.
  • Did you do something silly like post your ally code on the internet, or are all these requests coming from people who attacked you in game?

If its the internet, then the spam should slow and then stop after a few days, once your post fades. Early on i posted my code before people could request to be an ally after fighting you, and my ally list filled up from 0 to max in about an hour. Now i only get requests from people around my arena rank on my server.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Strange. I don't seem to get requests when my list is full. i have to clear out my expired requests every other day to get fresh ones to come in....I'm on droid.
  • I still get a few everyday from arena opponents. Since mine is full I don't have option to send one out after a fight anymore.
  • I still get a few everyday from arena opponents. Since mine is full I don't have option to send one out after a fight anymore.

Ahhh. that makes more sense. i guess it also depends on the maturity of the server. maybe a lot of people are full on mine so there aren't as many requests being sent to me
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    I believe that you have a toon that's highly desired, so people add to try and use them!
  • I don't get any request. Does these mean nobody uses my character?