please remove light and dark side battle daily activity and replace it with something else

Could not do dark side daily sense I forgot to farm gear I dont care about its bad enough you make us farm stuff we dont want for events. either remove light and dark side dailys or make it so all gear can be farmed in both light and dark side battles.

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't know what level you are at but I'm at 85 and most of the important gear I need is in dark side battles and there is plenty of gear I need in lightside as well there are also lots of hard nodes On both sides to farm.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Could not do dark side daily sense I forgot to farm gear I dont care about its bad enough you make us farm stuff we dont want for events. either remove light and dark side dailys or make it so all gear can be farmed in both light and dark side battles.

Yeah, darth nihilus, ghost, phantom II, bariss, resistance trooper, FO stormtrooper and FO tie pilot... Totally pointless toons.

And mk8 biotech implants, mk5 stun guns, mk4 bacta gel... useless dark side exclusive gear right there.

Yeah, darth nihilus, ghost, phantom II, bariss, resistance trooper, FO stormtrooper and FO tie pilot... Totally pointless toons.

And mk8 biotech implants, mk5 stun guns, mk4 bacta gel... useless dark side exclusive gear right there.

id rather focus on one gear instead of worrying about other stuff my vader needs no dark side gear atm its just annoying and hard farms take to much energy im doing shore atm and dont want to do anyone else.
  • Moved to Feedback: General
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
    unit900000 wrote: »

id rather focus on one gear instead of worrying about other stuff my vader needs no dark side gear atm its just annoying and hard farms take to much energy im doing shore atm and dont want to do anyone else.

Lol, WOW, just WOW
  • I'd be happy if they just left it at "3 LS/DS battles" or even just made it "6 LS/DS battles" without the making it 3 of each. It's not a big deal, sure, but it is bothersome to go down the same annoying checklist every day, especially when said list is a mile long already. Why so many daily activities, anyway?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Since you only worry about gearing Vader, Here's links of all the gear he needs, then you can farm the DS gear for coming Gear levels
    Per how many he needs: https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-vader/gear-list/
    Per Gear level: https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-vader/gear/
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • You always need more stun cuffs and holoprojectors, and those come in both light and dark nodes. You're farming Shoretrooper (so am I! Farm-buddies!) and that's 100 energy a day, so what do you plan on doing with the other 275 energy you get in a day? You can't spare 30 of that to sim three battles for the other gear you need?

This is very much a non-issue.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I know the advice out there is to focus and work the plan, but you may be a little too focused....

it is your daily. any plan should have LS/DS, LS/DS hardnode (i'm down to 1 LS hn...), a cantina node (and/or mods)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Alternatively, remember to leave 18 energy for LS/DS battles and let developers work on things that actualy make sense.