Anyone else wondering where BB8 is at?

Prev1
Been too long and I’m eagerly awaiting the small droids return...

Replies

• Ohh don't worry I asked that about a week ago and I was attacked. Just wait for it, they will attack you too.

You see most people here have BB8 already and they don't want their guildmates to have him. Cause then they will also able able to do well in haat. So they "lobby" against BB8's return
  • August..
  • Well he has to come back sometime, enjoy your high horse those that lobby against it lol
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Ohh don't worry I asked that about a week ago and I was attacked. Just wait for it, they will attack you too.

You see most people here have BB8 already and they don't want their guildmates to have him. Cause then they will also able able to do well in haat. So they "lobby" against BB8's return

This is so ridiculous
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    August..

Lmao, that's not possible but scary thought to say the least
  • ReyCharles wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Ohh don't worry I asked that about a week ago and I was attacked. Just wait for it, they will attack you too.

This is so ridiculous

Actually it's not, why else would ANYONE oppose his return, give me 1 legit reason
  • Calius wrote: »
    Well he has to come back sometime, enjoy your high horse those that lobby against it lol

Unfortunately buddy people want to win no matter the conditions. If it was up to them BB8 would never come back, this way only they would be able to build tank solo teams
    ReyCharles wrote: »

This is so ridiculous

Actually it's not, why else would ANYONE oppose his return, give me 1 legit reason

If you're in a guild that your guild mates are that lame then I don't know what to tell you. Hahaha. Or what to tell them!
    Well he has to come back sometime, enjoy your high horse those that lobby against it lol

I personally only enjoy winning if I'm on an even playing field. I was one of only 6 people in my guild who got CLS the first time. Of those 6 people I was the only one who could solo rancor for a few weeks cause the others didn't bother to gear him, or kept failing. I can't say I didn't enjoy 1st place for a while but then I realized how bad it was to give others no chance and I stopped using CLS. After a while I left amd joined a guild that had many CLSs and I started using him again.

But most people don't care, they just want first even if they know they have an unfair advantage
  • I could see people who are loving life with jrey in arena not wanting Bb8 comeback but haat scores?!? Come on
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    August..

Lmao, that's not possible but scary thought to say the least

B-but i haven't said what years :flushed:
  • ReyCharles wrote: »
    I could see people who are loving life with jrey in arena not wanting Bb8 comeback but haat scores?!? Come on

Well I made a post claiming that BB8 should have come back, NOT REY. I was attacked by almost everyone in the comments. Why would anyone oppose BB8's return when there was an opening in the calendar?
  • Don't kknow why I'm even in this thread. He will be back whether your guild whines about that scores. Lmao. Usually 4 months between legendary events first couple few times yeah?
  • BB8 has returned before so it should be on a 2 month rotation. But it was brought back earlier the last time so it might be more than 2 months this time around.

At any rate, anyone who really cared would have been prepared for it by the time the event returned the first time.
  • CLS came back after 4 months? 4.5 maybe?

If that's the guide then Rey is probably April, maybe early May. Clear her before the Solo movie comes out and the new toons associated with it.

So BB-8 will definitely be back before then, it's just a matter of whether or not he comes back more than once before then.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    BB8 has returned before so it should be on a 2 month rotation. But it was brought back earlier the last time so it might be more than 2 months this time around.

At any rate, anyone who really cared would have been prepared for it by the time the event returned the first time.

That's not true, they gave us 70 days which is really unfair considering FO ST was only on hard nodes.
  • Actually today was BB8's 72nd day since his second appearance, it was 71 days before that when he first came into the game. So today officially BB8 has taken longer between his 2nd and 3rd appearance than his 1st and 2nd.

It's been longer than 4 months since he was first introduced into the game.

I have 7* GK already so I stay out of the top 3. I have no problem with other people having bb-8 and couldn't care less about my haat score.

However, Stevie Wonder could have seen BB-8 coming that second time and prepared accordingly.

Don't mistake lack of sympathy for "lobbying" against something, and whining continuously isn't going to bring bb-8 back any sooner than scheduled.
  • We'll see BB-8 when we see him, I have a feeling that CG-swapping Yoda and Palpatine around this last month means that other Legendaries are also on a slightly weird schedule. I imagine we'll see him and R2-D2 again in March or April. I just hope it isn't next week because my First Order team isn't ready yet (KRU and FOTFP aren't at 7 stars yet; FOTFP and FOO need ability upgrades; FOO needs gear), but then again neither is my Empire team (I haven't even settled on an Empire squad for R2-D2 yet; only have two at seven stars, several more at 6--one of which I won't be able to upgrade unless his event comes back--and a handful I'm going to work on just for ships).

@B0untryHR7 Please seek psychiatric help.

+1 :tongue:
    Actually today was BB8's 72nd day since his second appearance, it was 71 days before that when he first came into the game. So today officially BB8 has taken longer between his 2nd and 3rd appearance than his 1st and 2nd.

Now that is SCIENCE! And you can't argue with science. Lol :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Calius wrote: »

Actually today was BB8's 72nd day since his second appearance, it was 71 days before that when he first came into the game. So today officially BB8 has taken longer between his 2nd and 3rd appearance than his 1st and 2nd.

Just the truth, we are in fact only a few days away from 5 months
  • Yeah I know. I have 5 FO toons needed for 7* BB8. Just need the event to pop up.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I hope he doesn't come back yet, cause I'm still at 50/100 for FOST and FOTP!
  • JakeC wrote: »
    I hope he doesn't come back yet, cause I'm still at 50/100 for FOST and FOTP!

Oh no! You're attacking @B0untryHR7.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JaggedJ wrote: »

So BB-8 will definitely be back before then, it's just a matter of whether or not he comes back more than once before then.

Someone is confident. Fingers crossed.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »

Someone is confident. Fingers crossed.

I promised my guild mates that CLS would be back no later tha Feb back in early November.

So 1/1 so far.

• CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Calius wrote: »

https://giphy.com/gifs/ohdY5OaQmUmVW
  • I just need a few more days and I'm good to go...

2aadlrs.jpg
    2nrdf0g.jpg
  • I'm ready for BB-8. Bring it on!
  • I have been furiously working on my FO squad since I figured BB8 must be coming back soon. I hope we hear something soon.