Things that irk me (But are very inconsequential)

JKRevan
156 posts Member
edited February 2018
Have you noticed that some things on this game are absolutely baffling?
and how there's some awesome easter eggs?

What irks me is, taking in consideration that Game Characters are supposed to be Snapshots of a specific moment on their lives:

I take that several of these are simply because "Game Balance", but still the reasoning for small irks is a fun chat-materiel.

Why Ashoka's Lead influences Nightsisters? she briefly worked with Asajj on CW, but by then the nightsisters were all but wiped out, and by then she wasn't a Jedi anymore.

Why isnt Fulcrum Ashoka not a Phoenix? I mean, she was second in command of Phoenix squad (under commander Sato), I do get that's probably to avoid her unique being shared under Hera's Lead (and that would be OP as Hell), but her unique could be an exception (as is chopper's assist)

Why is Cody light sided? He may have served alongside Obi-Wan for a long time, but Seriously, his kit
ingame even pulls a holocom with THE SENATE for one of the animations (the AT-TE Electromag cannon move), by then he was working with/for the bad guys!

Jedi Training Rey, Why she has a synergy with BB8? she doesnt see him for the whole of Ep 8!!! would make more sense if Scav rey had that synergy.

I also find it somewhat wierd that Vader and Palpatine have bonuses that benefit other Sith, lore-wise, they were under the rule of the two, and Palp had no intention of sharing power, i'd have their powers share only with each other and/or imperials.

Certain characters are also unknown to me, such as... Dathcha? Cheif Nebit? who are those Jawas?

And lastly, What is the Darth Maul depicted? Ep I maul? CW Maul would have some sort of synergy with Opress, no?

As for the easter Egg.. I love how when you knock down Darth Vader he goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", both in character and ships.

Another thing that irks me..

How this topic immediately vanished from general discussion....

Post edited by JKRevan on

Replies

• JKRevan wrote: »
    Have you noticed that some things on this game are absolutely baffling?
    and how there's some awesome easter eggs?

What irks me is, taking in consideration that Game Characters are supposed to be Snapshots of a specific moment on their lives:

I take that several of these are simply because "Game Balance", but still the reasoning for small irks is a fun chat-materiel.

Why Ashoka's Lead influences Nightsisters? she briefly worked with Asajj on CW, but by then the nightsisters were all but wiped out, and by then she wasn't a Jedi anymore.

Why isnt Fulcrum Ashoka not a Phoenix? I mean, she was second in command of Phoenix squad (under commander Sato), I do get that's probably to avoid her unique being shared under Hera's Lead (and that would be OP as Hell), but her unique could be an exception (as is chopper's assist)

Why is Cody light sided? He may have served alongside Obi-Wan for a long time, but Seriously, his kit
    ingame even pulls a holocom with THE SENATE for one of the animations (the AT-TE Electromag cannon move), by then he was working with/for the bad guys!

Jedi Training Rey, Why she has a synergy with BB8? she doesnt see him for the whole of Ep 8!!! would make more sense if Scav rey had that synergy.

I also find it somewhat wierd that Vader and Palpatine have bonuses that benefit other Sith, lore-wise, they were under the rule of the two, and Palp had no intention of sharing power, i'd have their powers share only with each other and/or imperials.

Certain characters are also unknown to me, such as... Dathcha? Cheif Nebit? who are those Jawas?

And lastly, What is the Darth Maul depicted? Ep I maul? CW Maul would have some sort of synergy with Opress, no?

As for the easter Egg.. I love how when you knock down Darth Vader he goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", both in character and ships.

Nice post.
    I think Maul is from CW cartoon, so yes he needs the synergy.

Biggs' XWing gets Wolverine like regeneration thanks to Vader's attacks, when it was Vader who destroyed his XWing.
    Biggs' friend was Farmer Luke, they can have a synergy, but the synergy is Biggs+Wedge.
    Wedge was part of the Phoenix Squadron.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The Jawas had names. They have had names from the start. Dathcha was played by Gary Kurtz’ daughter Tiffany, and she shoots R2.

The Scavenger is most likely the tall, slender Jawa seen at droid auction.

Jawa engineer puts restraining bolt on R2 and patches droids at auction.

Unnamed Jawa in game is most likely Dathcha’s nephew Enjikket.

Chief Nebit is the Jawa in tanned hide that talks with Owen.

The Jawa that boards the droid compartment was named Cyclopes because only 1 eye lit during production and it moved on the black stocking to the center of the actor’s face.
  • Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Nice post.

Biggs' XWing gets Wolverine like regeneration thanks to Vader's attacks, when it was Vader who destroyed his XWing.
    Biggs' friend was Farmer Luke, they can have a synergy, but the synergy is Biggs+Wedge.

Wedge depicted was Ep 4 Wedge, so that's excused, and the Vader+biggs synergy is "non intentional" from lore standpoint, game mechanics of the holotable
  • Maul depicted is ep.1 notice the double-ended red lightsaber and the regular, non-detached legs :)

• Nice post.

Wedge was part of the Phoenix Squadron.[/quote]

Maul has real legs, which makes him Phantom Menace.

This is neat, never noticed it myself. My sounds were turned off day 1
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Nice post.

Wedge depicted was Ep 4 Wedge, so that's excused, and the Vader+biggs synergy is "non intentional" from lore standpoint, game mechanics of the holotable

Biggs and Wedge never are even in the camera frame at the same time. They never so much as acknowledge each other. Why do they have synergy at all?
  • I always thought it was funny that Vader's TIE, in addition to synergizing with Biggs, is the perfect counter to Imperial Tie Fighter, in pretty much every way.
  • Poe and Finn wearing the same jacket. Drives me nuts.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Poe and Finn wearing the same jacket. Drives me nuts.

What about Anakin cls and rjt all using the same lightsaber
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Poe and Finn wearing the same jacket. Drives me nuts.

What about Anakin cls and rjt all using the same lightsaber

also funny, but at least they weren't all using it in the same movie. Finn wore the jacket for longer in the movie so he gets dibs. Poe should be in a flight suit.