HAAT Asajj deals 15 million herself, 33.5 MILLION with ONE TEAM. Phases 3 & 4 soloed in 30 minutes.

Replies

• Thank you! I will put the next zeta on Asajj and I will try!

• Hello,
    I am currently trying p3 with the following team: Ackbar, CLS, BB8, Asajj and zarriss.
    I know Thrawn is used in the 32 million team, but I'm still missing it.
    My question is now would not Hermit Yoda make more sense in the team than thrawn? His basic heals for 10%, restores 5% protection, and triggers Ackbar lead.
    masters training buff calls everyone to assist, brings even more bonuses and triggers Ackbar lead.
    Strength for the force recovers 20% health and protection and triggers Ackbar lead
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    no, thrawn is essential to the team, like all other because they have their own and unique task

thrawn is the one who fracture the rocket droid, without fracture the droid counters to often, gets for every counter turnmeter and the 15 rounds are sooner over as you can say "i wish i hadn´t changed thrawn" ;)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    jedilord wrote: »
    no, thrawn is essential to the team, like all other because they have their own and unique task

thrawn is the one who fracture the rocket droid, without fracture the droid counters to often, gets for every counter turnmeter and the 15 rounds are sooner over as you can say "i wish i hadn´t changed thrawn" ;)

Ignore this guy. Kermit is not just viable, it's also an upgrade over Thrawn. I've cleared P2-P4 end without Thrawn. A team that cleared the entire HAAT also used Kermit over Thrawn. The rocket droid cannot counter Assists and a lot of your attacks will be Assists generated by AA lead. If you retreat or let AA die, then the only Assists generated are CLS attacks which have more than sufficient TMR to keep the rocket droid from moving.

For more details refer to my Reddit post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7s2zfl/hermit_yoda_in_haat/
  • thrawn
    Huatimus wrote: »
    jedilord wrote: »

Ignore this guy. Kermit is not just viable, it's also an upgrade over Thrawn. I've cleared P2-P4 end without Thrawn. A team that cleared the entire HAAT also used Kermit over Thrawn. The rocket droid cannot counter Assists and a lot of your attacks will be Assists generated by AA lead. If you retreat or let AA die, then the only Assists generated are CLS attacks which have more than sufficient TMR to keep the rocket droid from moving.

For more details refer to my Reddit post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7s2zfl/hermit_yoda_in_haat/

ok, than thrawn is replaceable, sry for my inexperience... mea culpa, mea maxima culpa^^
    but i guess your advice is not very helpful for him, he doesn´t have thrawn so it´s unlikely that he has that excellent mods that you use for your team to get that speed:
    BB8 280
    CLS 260
    Hermit 263
    Asajj 186
  • I am waiting for the next Thrawn event to complete this team. I don't have Hermit Yoda. Could FOO be a temporary replacement in lieu of them?
  • 3PO
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Fear_77 wrote: »
    I am waiting for the next Thrawn event to complete this team. I don't have Hermit Yoda. Could FOO be a temporary replacement in lieu of them?
    Me too, I have no Thrawn or HY.
    When I lieu Thrawn as FOO-GX, I had dealt 20 ~ 40% of P3.
    TMR was pretty good, but the limit is clear because the protection can not be restored.
    I had tried several weeks.
    After all, I could have been a little satisfied with the alternative below.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/162543/zzasajj-l-21m-without-thrawn-or-hermit-yoda#latest

• DarthFele
    36 posts Member
    What would you say it’s the lower gear levels for ackbard, bb8 and assaj to do this?
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    This works, but i find it takes way too long! I tend to use Raid Han instead of AV starting P2 around 20% left. This will take you to almost 70% of P4. That’s about 20 minutes or so. Then I pop in a rebel team with AV to finish off P4. Usually Wedge lead, Chirrut, R2, Leia, and AV. They clean up, and it’s fun. It’s a little less damage, but it’s only about 10 minutes.
  • This team helped a Ton!!! Only really need one person in the guild with this team to finish HAAT.
  • Amazing, thanks SrGeorgeous.

I have one small doubt: I have seen when P4 stars Asajj seems to reset its accumulation of damage. At the end of P3 Asajj makes more than 50k damage per hit but at P4 start she just makes 10k. Is this a normal behaviour? I am not able to finish P4 because Asajj does not make enough damage in this phase :-(

Thanks!
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Her offense does reset between phases (unlike young Han). What gear levels are you running? Also, try and keep illuminated destiny at the very end of p3, so you can pop it immediately in P4 and get that first topple in quickly.
  • Thanks ChristophIV. I have CLS, Thrawn and Asajj gear 12 and bb8 and ackbar at 11. I'll try what you suggested.
  • I have used this team successfully for the three previous HAAT raids for phases 3 and 4. I occasionally had to retreat if I had some bad RNG, but never more than once and it was very straightforward. However, there has definitely been a change in the HAAT and I was unable to take out the turrets fast enough to keep the Tank from getting too many turns which is leaving about 30-40% of P4. My squadmates said that P2 was much more difficult as well and the teams they have used successfully in the past aren't generating scores like they did previously.

Has there been any announced changes to the HAAT difficulty? Could it have something to do with the mod changes?
  • I have used this team successfully for the three previous HAAT raids for phases 3 and 4. I occasionally had to retreat if I had some bad RNG, but never more than once and it was very straightforward. However, there has definitely been a change in the HAAT and I was unable to take out the turrets fast enough to keep the Tank from getting too many turns which is leaving about 30-40% of P4. My squadmates said that P2 was much more difficult as well and the teams they have used successfully in the past aren't generating scores like they did previously.

Has there been any announced changes to the HAAT difficulty? Could it have something to do with the mod changes?

There have been no changes to HAAT since the Expose nerf months ago, which doesn't affect this team.
    darthjaume wrote: »
    Thanks ChristophIV. I have CLS, Thrawn and Asajj gear 12 and bb8 and ackbar at 11. I'll try what you suggested.

I have very similar gear levels to you except for Ackbar (CLS G11, Asajj G12, BB8 G11, Thrawn G12+3, Ackbar G8) and I can just about solo both p3 and p4, though barely. Last time I got lucky and got 2 more topples after enrage which let me get the final 10% or so.

What mods are you using? The most important is a crit damage set on Asajj with a crit damage triangle.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

There have been no changes to HAAT since the Expose nerf months ago, which doesn't affect this team.
    Thanks ChristophIV. I have CLS, Thrawn and Asajj gear 12 and bb8 and ackbar at 11. I'll try what you suggested.

I have very similar gear levels to you except for Ackbar (CLS G11, Asajj G12, BB8 G11, Thrawn G12+3, Ackbar G8) and I can just about solo both p3 and p4, though barely. Last time I got lucky and got 2 more topples after enrage which let me get the final 10% or so.

What mods are you using? The most important is a crit damage set on Asajj with a crit damage triangle.

Have you played it recently? I only ask because there is no question that something has changed and the difficulty is higher than normal for my entire squad.

Have you played it recently? I only ask because there is no question that something has changed and the difficulty is higher than normal for my entire squad.

Did hAAT yesterday and no noticeable difference here.
  • Did hAAT yesterday and no noticeable difference here.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

I'm at a loss to explain the sudden change for our guild. We've been working through heroic for a while now and all the toons in use have only been improved in the meantime. This is our first time playing it since the client update so apparently I'll just need to monitor this thread and see if anyone else runs into issues. It's too bad because I really like those GK shards!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I have used this team successfully for the three previous HAAT raids for phases 3 and 4. I occasionally had to retreat if I had some bad RNG, but never more than once and it was very straightforward. However, there has definitely been a change in the HAAT and I was unable to take out the turrets fast enough to keep the Tank from getting too many turns which is leaving about 30-40% of P4. My squadmates said that P2 was much more difficult as well and the teams they have used successfully in the past aren't generating scores like they did previously.

In phases 3 and 4 there's no behaviour that can't be predicted. If you don't make it through now and then it's not due to bad RNG but it's rather due to a flawed strategy. F.ex. if you can't take turrets out fast enough, you should time your Illuminated Destiny to help you take turrets out. Also use plenty of special abilities to reduce the CD of ID. After a few topples, Asajj' offense will be stacked high enough to take out turrets without ID. Another example: To avoid your characters dieing to airstrikes, you should make sure to refresh secret intel on all. It may seem counter intuitive, but I always use Asajj' AoE once during topples to refresh SI. If your BB8 is low gear and squishy make sure to equip it with plenty of protection on mods. Protection can regenerate, but BB8's health can't be healed in.this team.

... just a few examples. Again: It's not bad RNG.

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    How much damage do you think I could do with this team, starting in phase 3 of HAAT?
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238
    I tried before with Ackbar, zCLS, g10 zHan, zThrawn, and g9 BB-8 before, and got around 2.5 million damage. I’m really hoping to significantly increase that. Do you think I can at least double that with the above team?
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    How much damage do you think I could do with this team, starting in phase 3 of HAAT?
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238
    I tried before with Ackbar, zCLS, g10 zHan, zThrawn, and g9 BB-8 before, and got around 2.5 million damage. I’m really hoping to significantly increase that. Do you think I can at least double that with the above team?
    @Kai_Mulai get some speed on ventress I run her in a jtr team instead of scav and she is at 186 speed, I clear 30% of p3 and all of p4 with that and still have full health at the end..it’s a worthwhile investment to get her up there, admittedly she’s also gear 12 +2 but it scales up..
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

U need to gear up ur Ackbar, Ventress and CLS cuz they will die with 1 shot from turret on p3 (for CLS only if u will use "call to action" otherwise his defence will be super high) and ur attempt will be over.
  • exsul wrote: »
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

U need to gear up ur Ackbar, Ventress and CLS cuz they will die with 1 shot from turret on p3 (for CLS only if u will use "call to action" otherwise his defence will be super high) and ur attempt will be over.

Ackbar not so much, better if he is dead with that team.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238
    @Kai_Mulai get some speed on ventress I run her in a jtr team instead of scav and she is at 186 speed, I clear 30% of p3 and all of p4 with that and still have full health at the end..it’s a worthwhile investment to get her up there, admittedly she’s also gear 12 +2 but it scales up..

Okay, I added some speed and got her up to 153. I can’t get her up to your speed without taking mods off my arena team. Do you think I have a chance at clearing phase 3?
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

Ackbar on g12 can do a decent dmg aswell and if he'll die you'll loose 2 abilities that isn't an attack with 100% Luke assist. Also your ID countdown will be slow without him and you can lost your Ventress on P4 accidentially. If u counting your turns you won't loose your Ventress but you'll loose big amount of dmg that she can do with basic instead of special ability that you will use to survive. One more thing if ur Ackbar is dead and ur BB-8 g8-g9 he can also die in 1-2 turret hits because of his low Protection and no health steal but with Ackbar he will use "Tactical Genious" effect and regen his health. So i cant say that this is better when he's dead maybe only for P3 and nonexperienced players, but i'm 100% sure that this is a lot faster with him.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    exsul wrote: »
    exsul wrote: »
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

Ackbar on g12 can do a decent dmg aswell and if he'll die you'll loose 2 abilities that isn't an attack with 100% Luke assist. Also your ID countdown will be slow without him and you can lost your Ventress on P4 accidentially. If u counting your turns you won't loose your Ventress but you'll loose big amount of dmg that she can do with basic instead of special ability that you will use to survive. One more thing if ur Ackbar is dead and ur BB-8 g8-g9 he can also die in 1-2 turret hits because of his low Protection and no health steal but with Ackbar he will use "Tactical Genious" effect and regen his health. So i cant say that this is better when he's dead maybe only for P3 and nonexperienced players, but i'm 100% sure that this is a lot faster with him.

Each to their own. I prefer hAAT without him. The rest of my squad are g12. That's the main point I was trying to make, Ackbar can die, but you can't do it without the other four still standing. It's never failed from the last 20% of P2 til the end for me, so I won't be changing it.
  • Ever since they made young han solo farmable, i replaced zAsajj with YHS no zeta. Greater damage and can start at p1 to p4. Mine is gear 8 only with average mods but can clear p3-p4 without my g9 ackbar dying.
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

Okay, I added some speed and got her up to 153. I can’t get her up to your speed without taking mods off my arena team. Do you think I have a chance at clearing phase 3?

Main thing in P3 is not about speed, it's about how well u reduce TM on Grievous and ur survivability to turret hit. So yes you can do it.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Jedi_Wedge wrote: »
    Ever since they made young han solo farmable, i replaced zAsajj with YHS no zeta. Greater damage and can start at p1 to p4. Mine is gear 8 only with average mods but can clear p3-p4 without my g9 ackbar dying.

This is a key point. The fact that his stacking offense carries between phases is huge. Out of interest are you running him with Thrawn or Hermit Yoda? My Hoda isn't great yet, but the videos I've seen of the Yolo team all use him.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Ackbar (lead) g8 sp 137
    zCLS g10 sp 219
    zVentress g9 sp 130
    zThrawn g12 sp 240
    BB-8 g10 sp 238

Main thing in P3 is not about speed, it's about how well u reduce TM on Grievous and ur survivability to turret hit. So yes you can do it.

Thanks. I’m trying to gear up the team since I would really like to be able to do well in HAAT, but gearing takes time, and right now I’m waiting on about 200 carbantis and a few other items to gear them up more. When I tried before, I would kill off all the side droids and get the rocket droid TM-locked. Then Ackbar and Han would die, leaving Luke, Thrawn, and BB-8. But every time the big cannon hit BB-8, it would wipe out his protection and eat into his health. Luke and Thrawn were fine since Luke could regen and it never got past Thrawn’s protection. But after a few hits, BB-8 would die, I wouldn’t have enough assists to keep the rocket trooper from taking its turn, and that was it. Hopefully, by having BB-8 a gear level higher and a damage dealer who can heal (Ventress), that will make things easier.