So you still have to leave and re-enter? Or no?

My guilds gp is 120mil gp but the active is still reading 119mil gp.

Is this just laggy till it locks?
Or do people need to renter after making changes?

Replies

• Options
    re-enter after changes still, it locks your team when you join to stop people swapping mods etc.. apparently
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    re-enter after changes still, it locks your team when you join to stop people swapping mods etc.. apparently

Ah ok ty. I though it was all good before pre - lock. That stinks
  • Options
    I tested this last TW. You don’t need to rejoin. It locks after preview phase.
  • Options
    Yes I just learned that too - it “refreshes” active gp at the lock time. Thank you all.
  • Options
    Nope- didn’t do it.
    @Kyno is this a bug?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope- didn’t do it.
    Kyno is this a bug?

I'm confused, when did it seem to lock?

What actions were taken between first join and end of phase, besides gearing?

Score did or didn't change?
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    I just tested it since I've been wondering about it too. 5 minutes prior to lock I added one ability level to Zeb. After lock went in and yep it's there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nope- didn’t do it.
    Kyno is this a bug?

Clarification:
    My guild hit 120mil gp before the lock phase for tw. The active gp in tw read 119.
    At the locked in phase I thought it refreshed the guild active gp. It did not.

So I guess you do have to leave and re enter tw before the lock in phase.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Did all 50 join?
  • Options
    Also I understand - that as of now- any changes being made won’t be made in tw.
    But I always thought what tvf was saying that the changes before lock were in real time.
    But half the day we had 120mil gp
    And 119 active gp in tw
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Did all 50 join?
    All joined. 50/50. I hard closed my app several times.

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Also I understand - that as of now- any changes being made won’t be made in tw.
    But I always thought what tvf was saying that the changes before lock were in real time.
    But half the day we had 120mil gp
    And 119 active gp in tw

I definitely saw the change was recorded on my toon. Maybe there's a lag in the guild GP tracking or something.
  • Options
    Does 'active GP' count the GP from characters that don't qualify for TW (under 6k power)?
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Does 'active GP' count the GP from characters that don't qualify for TW (under 6k power)?
    I’m not sure. I’m all cross eyed at this point.
    But I would suspect that the active gp would be much lower than.
    Since my guild is 120 plus some change and the active is at like 119.989.124
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

No, I believe active GP is the number of toons that can be used in TW, (above 6k) of the people who joined.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope- didn’t do it.
    Kyno is this a bug?

Clarification:
    My guild hit 120mil gp before the lock phase for tw. The active gp in tw read 119.

I believe that you have to exit and reenter. They are fixed when you join TW and lock when the preview phase ends.
  • Options
    Nope- didn’t do it.
    Kyno is this a bug?

Clarification:

I believe that you have to exit and reenter. They are fixed when you join TW and lock when the preview phase ends.

Ok thanks kyno I appreciate it mucho
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    this thread confused me more than gave me clarity. i thought i knew, now i think i don't know ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Well, from what I've seen, there's no need to leave and re-enter. My guess for the discrepancy in GP is that characters under 6k aren't counted in the 'active' GP. But, who knows. It's one more thing the devs don't publish.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Well, from what I've seen, there's no need to leave and re-enter. My guess for the discrepancy in GP is that characters under 6k aren't counted in the 'active' GP. But, who knows. It's one more thing the devs don't publish.

any guild with full participation should be able to check that quite easily. Unfortunately we're missing 1 member this TW, so i can't.
  • Options
    You do not have to rejoin tw if you upgrade/re-mod a character after you join. I joined current TW yesterday and today I upgraded one char to G12 and then 5mins before the end of preview phase I added several mods. All changes were applied to those chars. So it takes your roster when it locks at the end of preview phase.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    this thread confused me more than gave me clarity. i thought i knew, now i think i don't know ;)

Get ready for more.

We are now ... 120 mil ACTIVE gp.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    It's not necessary to hop out and back in to 'fix' numbers. The score is not calculated until the lock happens.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    It's not necessary to hop out and back in to 'fix' numbers. The score is not calculated until the lock happens.

The great and powerful Koz. Ty
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Get ready for more.

glad it worked out, 2 zeta minimum woohoo
  • Options

Get ready for more.

glad it worked out, 2 zeta minimum woohoo

Thanks man. Me too!