Padme and new game mechanic

__ZIPPY__
52 posts Member
edited February 2018
Firstly I would like to say that I love this game, I am not a huge spender but I do spend and fully support this game.

My suggestion is, bring Padme into the game. And also introduce cross faction buffs/bonuses.

For example, "When Padme is present, Darth Vader (and Anakin) have + 50% Offense"

This could open countless gateways for cross faction buffs and meta team options.

I could elaborate further with paragraphs worth of text, but I will leave it with this.

Replies

• But that’s not how it works? It would be more realistic if it was “When Darth Vader is present, Parmesan instantly dies for no reason.”
  • But that’s not how it works? It would be more realistic if it was “When Darth Vader is present, Parmesan instantly dies for no reason.”

Thanks for your extremely constructive input
  • I think if she was brought to the game, she would have a possible synergy with Jedi Knight Anakin.

More so, to expand content and viability in the game, it would be brought to the table with a Separatist Faction Pass where she would also have synergy with Seps/Geonosians. Would be interesting to see what the upcoming development in that department would be.

Lol "Parmesan"
  • I think if she was brought to the game, she would have a possible synergy with Jedi Knight Anakin.

More so, to expand content and viability in the game, it would be brought to the table with a Separatist Faction Pass where she would also have synergy with Seps/Geonosians. Would be interesting to see what the upcoming development in that department would be.

Interesting thoughts there, TBH I would like to see Padme in the game in any shape or form... I appreciate the new content coming to the game, it just seems like a lot of more well known and popular characters are being missed/skipped :/

Lol "Parmesan"

Yes we would all love to eat her but lets keep the forums PG 13
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

Padme is VERY General Discussion.... smh
  • But also allow all the troll and ridiculous threads to stay in General... Thats cool.