I just accidentally put a Zeta on Phasma...

Accidental finger touch... Five days before the QOL that would prevent that, too.

Any chance I can get that taken back? Or will I just have to live with the pain.

Replies

• Or just move it over to Kylo which, while not my plan, would be 500x better.
  • Sorry we all been there pal
  • I know I'm just talking to the wind. But just to preempt anyone from suggesting it, putting a request on the help site will result in the same thing: the wind whispering back to me, "you are an ****."
  • Hey, id iot should have five stars.
  • You are stuck with the zeta, luckily for you phasma actually has a pretty good zeta if you want to surround her with FO toons.
  • I did that with FOTP... been hoping he would be useful later... too bad the FO team I have planned for the new raid uses FOSFTP instead.
  • Well now you have no choice but to zeta FOST and reap the benefits of a top-notch FO squad! The GW table will tremble before your awesome might, the offense mod challenge is at your mercy, laugh at the pathetic jedi in the Places of Power assault battles, fret no more about the Hoth omega battles, and earning 7* BB8 from Pieces and Plans will be a breeze! Congratulations!

Plus, they are a pretty reliable way to score a win in TW, and are darn good in DSTB as well. They don't even need an overload of speed mods (except FOO, load him up).
  • The good news is, the new QoL update should provide a pop up "Are you sure you want to do this" window.
    The bad news is, you ain't getting that zeta back.
  • One of my guildmate accidentally zeta'd farmboy luke's leader.
    So he's running farmboy everytime LSTB happens...
  • DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    I did that with FOTP... been hoping he would be useful later... too bad the FO team I have planned for the new raid uses FOSFTP instead.

He has the 2nd best ship in game.
  • OP right now:

Double-facepalm-through-face-i0.png
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    One of my guildmate accidentally zeta'd farmboy luke's leader.

One of my guildmates purposefully zeta'd farmboy Luke (unique though)... I'm still questioning his sanity.

• One of my guildmates purposefully zeta'd farmboy Luke (unique though)... I'm still questioning his sanity.

Don't laugh too hard; that critical damage stacks. HAAT and the new Sith raid may make him a viable toon with that zeta on his unique. (Or it may not, in which case we can laugh together)
  • DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    I did that with FOTP... been hoping he would be useful later... too bad the FO team I have planned for the new raid uses FOSFTP instead.

He has the 2nd best ship in game.

Who has the 2nd best ship in the game?
  • OP right now:

Phoenixeon wrote: »
    One of my guildmate accidentally zeta'd farmboy luke's leader.

One of my guildmates purposefully zeta'd farmboy Luke (unique though)... I'm still questioning his sanity.

I purposely g12'd FB Luke and zeta'd his unique for raiding. Result? Meh.
    QvvfVk1.png
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Ariben wrote: »
    Hey, id iot should have five stars.

Since they pulled id iot out of the guild store it's a much harder farm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jedibaer71
    573 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    hmmm, phasma was one of my first zetas. fo has a bonus in tw. and phasma is a crew-member. ok, i have to try out the leadership of new kylo, but before cls my fo-team was always good for a top ten rank in arena, sometimes rank one. in the future i think two fo-teams will be possible.

and we all know, there always is a „better“ zeta ;-)

before cls fo was good for a top ten rank. in the future there could be two fo-teams. when a fo-mothership comes, you are prepared. don‘t worry, work on your first order.
  • OP right now:

Fact.

• They're adding an 'are you sure' drop down box to resolve this issue
  • The only thing that might be consoling to you it isn’t a bad zeta. I’ve seen a few of these threads with much worse zetas chosen.
  • My guild mate did logray.

Just a couple days to soon before the QoL update to fix this issue lol. Sucks.
  • Farm the command shuttle, then the power is extra strength in fleet. Salvage something from this.
  • Well now you have no choice but to zeta FOST and reap the benefits of a top-notch FO squad! The GW table will tremble before your awesome might, the offense mod challenge is at your mercy, laugh at the pathetic jedi in the Places of Power assault battles, fret no more about the Hoth omega battles, and earning 7* BB8 from Pieces and Plans will be a breeze! Congratulations!

Plus, they are a pretty reliable way to score a win in TW, and are darn good in DSTB as well. They don't even need an overload of speed mods (except FOO, load him up).

The only thing I can say is if you won't use them for arena, don't sink more zetas into FO. Also, who ever fretted at the omega battles :D
  • I ve heard of Phasma teams that put high DPS toons like scavenger rey, FOTP, zolo and Leia inside or smth. Not arena viable but a excellent kitchen sink cleanup on offense
  • Random9 wrote: »
    Well now you have no choice but to zeta FOST and reap the benefits of a top-notch FO squad! The GW table will tremble before your awesome might, the offense mod challenge is at your mercy, laugh at the pathetic jedi in the Places of Power assault battles, fret no more about the Hoth omega battles, and earning 7* BB8 from Pieces and Plans will be a breeze! Congratulations!

The only thing I can say is if you won't use them for arena, don't sink more zetas into FO. Also, who ever fretted at the omega battles :D

Nobody! But it pleases me that little detail amused you.
  • QOL update will make it harder to Zeta accidentally.
  • QOL update will make it harder to Zeta accidentally.

I believe no one when they say they "accidentally" zetad
  • Kyngzilla wrote: »
    QOL update will make it harder to Zeta accidentally.

:smiley:

No comment!
  • Putnam wrote: »
    My guild mate did logray.

Just a couple days to soon before the QoL update to fix this issue lol. Sucks.

Is that so bad? I thought Ewoks with Zetas where quite good...
  • Kyngzilla wrote: »
    QOL update will make it harder to Zeta accidentally.

What do you think is actually happening, then?
  • The unfortunate part is having to now build a team you presumably had no intention to build. The fortunate part is that it's a pretty useful team as noted, and I've always been intrigued, as it sounds like good fun. Plus, her zeta will push the stats on kylo's shuttle, which is am excellent support ship when used well.