February-The Month of the Sith

Replies

• T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I'm not biased towards sith characters, but I'm biased towards dark side characters. I would love to see a bounty hunter rework. I would love to see an Emperor and Vader rework. I would love to see a separatist rework. I would love to see a tusken raider rework even! Any kind of dark side love, I would be extremely grateful for. The only dark side love we've gotten this past year that lasted any test of time was Thrawn and Mother Talzin. For Thrawn you need Phoenix squad (which CG got a lot of guff from) and Mother Talzin you have a very patient and rare farm. Luckily, they just put her in the store so that can speed up the process, but still it's a long farm. We need some love for the dark side.

What s up with no 4LOM or no ZUCKUSS!?! :)

I think they would likely put in Bossk before either of those two
  • [What s up with no 4LOM or no ZUCKUSS!?! :)

This. Always.

• Stokat
    828 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    IronRanger wrote: »
    I expect something bigger to drop between February 11th and 18th. There is a huge hole in the events calendar...some sort of new character or event is going to fall in that spot.

Agreed something fishy is going on. Hopefully of the unatural kind.
  • Stokat wrote: »
    I expect something bigger to drop between February 11th and 18th. There is a huge hole in the events calendar...some sort of new character or event is going to fall in that spot.

Sith Marauder marquee event is supposedly on 2/16.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Stokat wrote: »

Sith Marauder marquee event is supposedly on 2/16.
    Tomorrow, because of an oversight with DS TB

Sith juggernaut

Sion is last week in feb
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

Sith juggernaut

Sion is last week in feb

Source? Or just a guess? @FierceRevan
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Stokat wrote: »

Sith juggernaut

Sion is last week in feb

Source? Or just a guess? @FierceRevan

Obviously no source, he's only speculating...
    But I kind of had to admit that Sith Juggernaut would be cool and obviously, Sion is last.
  • Just a guess @Atlas1
  • Since one of our lovely moderators decided to delete my post for no reason at all, with only 5 days left I’d say this month of the Sith has been underwhelming to say the least. Obviously we have the Sith raid coming, but what else does CG need to do to make this month of the sith better than last year?
  • Sev74907 wrote: »
    Since one of our lovely moderators decided to delete my post for no reason at all, with only 5 days left I’d say this month of the Sith has been underwhelming to say the least. Obviously we have the Sith raid coming, but what else does CG need to do to make this month of the sith better than last year?

Hmmmm let’s see.....
    -Release a legendary event type of toon so we don’t have to wait 4 months to be able to farm them. One of the triumvirate?

- Have the other of the triumvirate be the raid reward in the heroic part of the new sith raid.

- Release actual QoL updates and not the currently announce bug fixes that are being passed as such.

- Send out a inbox message containing 5 shards of all the sith characters in game as well as say....a small amount of crystals (colored red for sith celebration), maybe 250k credits or so, and a Chewie shard for fun

Now THAT would top last month for sure.
  • @CG_Kozispoon we will have some news before weekend starts?
    Since one of our lovely moderators decided to delete my post for no reason at all, with only 5 days left I’d say this month of the Sith has been underwhelming to say the least. Obviously we have the Sith raid coming, but what else does CG need to do to make this month of the sith better than last year?

Maybe actually releasing something that we can play/complete before February ends? (Besides the marauder release of course)
  • I think we could see some stuff drop this weekend if the gag order has expired
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2018
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon we will have some news before weekend starts?
    Hiya,
    We were a bit busy this week with a rather sizable visit, so unfortunately news will have to wait. Fret not- the news, she be a-comin' soon!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Thx
  • Will have to or Did have to?
  • Prudkoan wrote: »
    Hiya,
    We were a bit busy this week with a rather sizable visit, so unfortunately news will have to wait. Fret not- the news, she be a-comin' soon!

Gah it’s that soon word again.
  • SO
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Hiya,

So "SHE" be a coming-soon....referring to the news itself, or the content? I'm watching you @CG_Kozispoon lol
  • Female revan confirmed
  • Kozi being implemented confirmed.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    Female revan confirmed
    Darth Traya
    Meetra Surik

I'm going Traya
  • Wow, we are getting Charal!!!

DIdn't expect her til next Halloween!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I know it seems like a crawl, but we'll be back to our regular mountain of activity and updates sooner than you think.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I know it seems like a crawl, but we'll be back to our regular mountain of activity and updates sooner than you think.

Really hope so! I am excited to see what is coming up real soon here though...
  • I know it seems like a crawl, but we'll be back to our regular mountain of activity and updates sooner than you think.

So should we take this to mean sooner than the qol on 2/28?
  • This entire "thing" has become borderline obnoxious. Stop pulling on strings and just say when you will release info. Stop with all the nonsense please.
  • Define "regular" and, while your at it, "soon" as well.

That soon word is everywhere.
  • When will then be now?

Soon
    When will then be now?

Soon

When will soon be soon?

As soon as it becomes soon.