March Login Character

Prev134
Twi
209 posts Member
Who do you think it’s going to be?

With the sith raid coming end of February, my guess is one of the old republic jedis.

Replies

• I'm gonna guess sith trooper
  • General Hux ;)
  • Sith "raid" coming...raid--->money...money--->bounty... bounty...hunter......jengo confirmed.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Well we missed February sith month so I’m thinking it’s been pushed back to March.
    So my call is on sith Santa.
    Hope he brings sith to all bad girls and boys.
    (Makes up for Xmas chest/bobagate lol)
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Id be cool with an ally from KOTOR 1 or 2, like Carth, Jolee Bindo, or Canderous.
  • They could honestly move in any direction at this point. They COULD go to modern Jedi (though I'd dislike that at this moment in time), they could start releasing more KotOR 1 and 2 toons, they could continue with Dark Side seeing as how February has been a bit of a flop; they could go wherever. I honestly don't think we're able to figure out what's coming next yet. It's been absolute radio silence for the past two weeks, most unusual.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    They could honestly move in any direction at this point. They COULD go to modern Jedi (though I'd dislike that at this moment in time), they could start releasing more KotOR 1 and 2 toons, they could continue with Dark Side seeing as how February has been a bit of a flop; they could go wherever. I honestly don't think we're able to figure out what's coming next yet. It's been absolute radio silence for the past two weeks, most unusual.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Meetra Surik is the raid reward, and we get a character that has her synergy. More likely though is Sith Trooper, or another KOTOR Sith. DN maybe?
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Atlas1 Good call on DN, I can def see him being March's daily log-in rewards.
    I am also firmly of the opinion that the Raid reward will be Meetra, she would lead perfectly to Revan & Malak at some point in the future.
    Although, as DarthNekros said, they could theoretically go anywhere and not follow any prior instances.
  • Whatever it is that we're getting they've been super hush-hush about it. Normally we would at least get a hint so whatever it is must be huge

I've also heard rumors that we'll finally get the information we so desperately desire when they release the version update next week. Other rumors state we're getting Sion in the first week of march as a marquee. It's hard to know what to believe at this point, I suppose only time will tell.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Lord_Terminus "It's hard to know what to believe"
    Agreed. In the words of Chuck D & Flav: "Don't believe the hype."
    If we hype it up too much then it will never be able to live up to it & leave most people feeling disappointed, regardless of how good it actually may be.
    If we just roll with it and see what it brings, then it may be a pleasant surprise! :smiley:
  • DN sounds like a good shout. If it’s HK, they will have my attention...
  • Gonna guess Zam with a BH rework/new marquee characters.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    If it's sith trooper.... then forsure you need 7star trooper and sith assasin for revan....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SiT would be nice, I am about 50 shards away from 7* and the farm is tedious. DN would be shard shop fodder for me, but I understand the appeal for newer players. And concerning the other side, I think Meetra is unlikely as she is even harder to define than Revan. Maybe Atris? I couldn't stand her in the game, but she is one of few Jedi who could concievably have some anti-Sith abilities.
  • They need to add more nodes for DN, getting 1 or 2 shards a day it's a pain.
  • Be awesome if it was sith marauder
  • Zam Wessel since March will be the month of the bounty hunters.

We still wont get Jango yet though; Bossk and Embo will most likely be the new additions.

Curious as to why you want him. I get would be nice to get shards before he's available to farm but other than I don't see the appeal.

Curious as to why you want him. I get would be nice to get shards before he's available to farm but other than I don't see the appeal.

I’d be stoked, even though it’s not happening. He’s not a meta character (as of now), but he’s still pretty decent and there’s a decent chance he’s going to be relevant moving forward with possibly more Sith coming and a Sith raid.

Plus for me I’m thrilled if it’s someone I don’t have 7*. There’s very few of those left, so those odds are extremely slim. Maybe Geo Spy with a separatist rework coming up?

I'm a massive KOTOR fan and love all the characters from that era
  • Traya , the lord of betrayal, will come on the ides of March
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • phinfan309
    314 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Salacious B Crumb and you'll need him to get Jabba in May in connection with Solo release
  • With it being for March, and the Sith raid coming out... its 100% Clone Wars Chewie
  • Sith Trooper or HK-47.
  • jwoah wrote: »
    Bossk

Yes please!

2yicrvh13yw5.png

• February has been a bit of a flop; .
    In what way has February been a flop lol. A brand new meta (which for once isn't light side) and the announcement of a new raid. As well as arena finally getting more diverse again! It's been awesome

• Just let it be someone I don’t already have at 7* please. Strooper would be fine with me
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
This discussion has been closed.