Anyone else wondering where BB8 is at?

2Next

Replies

• B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Ohh don't worry I asked that about a week ago and I was attacked. Just wait for it, they will attack you too.

You see most people here have BB8 already and they don't want their guildmates to have him. Cause then they will also able able to do well in haat. So they "lobby" against BB8's return

You didn't ask, you demanded. So much so your thread was closed by a moderator
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Actually today was BB8's 72nd day since his second appearance, it was 71 days before that when he first came into the game. So today officially BB8 has taken longer between his 2nd and 3rd appearance than his 1st and 2nd.

It's been longer than 4 months since he was first introduced into the game.

So you think BB8 should have occurred 3 times in 5 months? That's a little ahead of past schedule. But as discussed before, he will be coming once the mythic event has no bugs, and after the Sith month is over.

Swgoh.gg/u/fiercerevan

I don't have bb8, it's not a conspiracy. Most people want their guild mates to have legendaries. You are a little but tinfoil hat-ish on that one. Also, I have gotten my best HAAT rewards around rank 12. I have been rank 4 twice and got 2 challenge gears both times. BB8 doesn't magically get you top tier gear from HAAT . You'll have a better chance at complete gear but not by much imo
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

• Swgoh.gg/u/fiercerevan

Hey Revan, I think we are on the same shard. lol

https://swgoh.gg/u/rheen/
  • Calius wrote: »
    Been too long and I’m eagerly awaiting the small droids return...

hopefully not anytime soon. I still have to get FOO to 7* lol
  • Hey guys I was just wondering about something... As you might know BB8 will probably return in march. I'm only at 20/100 so it's gonna be difficult for me to get it this time. Rey event might come back sometime April. Do tou think they will put another BB8 event in April just before Rey so that I can be sure to get it 7* ?? Or will they think that one event a month before Rey's event is enough?? Tell me your thoughts...
  • Hey guys I was just wondering about something... As you might know BB8 will probably return in march. I'm only at 20/100 so it's gonna be difficult for me to get it this time. Rey event might come back sometime April. Do tou think they will put another BB8 event in April just before Rey so that I can be sure to get it 7* ?? Or will they think that one event a month before Rey's event is enough?? Tell me your thoughts...

I would venture to guess there won’t be another one before Rey event, just based on the time windows in between :( but I venture to say you still have a shot if you drop some crystals for refreshes.

• scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Hey guys I was just wondering about something... As you might know BB8 will probably return in march. I'm only at 20/100 so it's gonna be difficult for me to get it this time. Rey event might come back sometime April. Do tou think they will put another BB8 event in April just before Rey so that I can be sure to get it 7* ?? Or will they think that one event a month before Rey's event is enough?? Tell me your thoughts...

Did they run R2 again right before cls 2nd run?
  • scuba wrote: »
    Hey guys I was just wondering about something... As you might know BB8 will probably return in march. I'm only at 20/100 so it's gonna be difficult for me to get it this time. Rey event might come back sometime April. Do tou think they will put another BB8 event in April just before Rey so that I can be sure to get it 7* ?? Or will they think that one event a month before Rey's event is enough?? Tell me your thoughts...

Did they run R2 again right before cls 2nd run?

Yes they did
  • Well that is just horse dung, no bb8 listed for march?? I quit
  • Calius wrote: »
    Well that is just horse dung, no bb8 listed for march?? I quit

They never EVER list character events in calendars ... at least until a day or two before it starts
  • In the store there is a First Order Faction pack. So BB8 event maybe in the next couple of weeks?
  • Isn't that faction back because they are needed for the omega battle?
  • Sorry, my mistake. You are right.