So we can choose a faction ...

It would be very good to implement the system, in which players at maximum level could choose one of the two factions, Light Side or Dark Side, and once chosen, it could not be changed.
It is very frustrating, every time a character undergoes a rework, everyone follows the demand! And with the factions this is going to be more balanced, it's getting boring, the exorbitant amount of repeated combinations, no one has their own opinion about their arena team, they live asking "which is the best, which is the best", the best is the way in which you, ride and have fun playing, that your characters are there for you to do just that!
I know this well, because I have seen players saying that such characters are the ones they like the most, so does a rework come, and the character he likes most goes to the corner? You're a s****k, are not you?
My opinion (feel free to comment, constructive opinions are welcome, those who judge ... "Look how many fingers you point me, and how many you have turned to yourself!")
Each faction should increase and decrease the characters in which you chose, if you chose the Light Side, your jedi receive a significant increase, while your sith receive a high decrease, just as Imperial -> rebels and so on.To better understand, suppose you like the Dark Side, your DS characters, gain increased attributes and your own characters from the LS suffer download. This will ensure a beautiful balance, and when "X" character is released, we will not see 98% of people using the same combination.

And with this new function, also, have a new store, on each side, if you are on one side, and face another, you earn certain coins to buy characters on this side ...
With this new function I believe that the high copy changes will decrease drastically, because in the ships nor game more, everyone has the same, and the same and the same, what grace has to face the same thing over and over again?
And I hope to launch new commander ships, because Thrawn however much he is a great character, has already ...
This is my opinion ... Thanks to those who have read, and good game!

Replies

• No, because if I interpreted this correctly they wouldn't have access to the opposite factions content? That sounds like a terrible marketing plan
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No, because if I interpreted this correctly they wouldn't have access to the opposite factions content? That sounds like a terrible marketing plan

Why only marketing, I think that would end up in a pretty terrible game play situation as well.
  • Everyone, and I mean everyone would choose light side and buff their rebels leading to an even worse balance than before
  • I feel like Light/Dark Side Territory Battles is quite enough faction restrictions.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'd be surprised if anyone besides the OP wants this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No, because if I interpreted this correctly they wouldn't have access to the opposite factions content? That sounds like a terrible marketing plan

Why only marketing, I think that would end up in a pretty terrible game play situation as well.

You're right kyno, gameplay as well. It reminded me what was the game, star wars commander? Where you build a base kind of like clash of clans style? After picking a side I was really disappointed with gameplay and that I couldn't go back and switch sides
  • This sounds like a terrible idea. Like down-right awful. As much as 'game balance' is complained about now it would be 500x worse. How do you answer a CLS or JTR if you choose Dark Side? They would have to immediately have two dark side hero's journeys just to implement this...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

You're right kyno, gameplay as well. It reminded me what was the game, star wars commander? Where you build a base kind of like clash of clans style? After picking a side I was really disappointed with gameplay and that I couldn't go back and switch sides

It was actually a link in that game that got me here. Then yep, I never looked back.
  • I would prefer when you unlock a character to choose it's side light or dark. Then build up the character skills like a skill tree so characters are more unique. There is way too much identical team.
  • Everyone would quit playing swgoh if this happened! Horrible idea!!!
  • That would total mess up the tbs
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I would prefer when you unlock a character to choose it's side light or dark. Then build up the character skills like a skill tree so characters are more unique. There is way too much identical team.

That would be interesting for toons that have that path, but that's a limited selection.