SWGOH Faction Review: Droids

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I think you undervalued K2S0 with his taunt and counter he can spread offense down like crazy.

With his daze special available every other turn he can be very effective to shut down counter characters which was very important in an aoe droid squad.

And the 97.6% counter chance comes from a line in the movie where they are going on the mission and he states that they have a 97.6% chance of failure.

Other than that great video loved the enthusiasm.
  • I understand you’re take on him, I may have undervalued him a bit in the sense of the daze. I will change his grade man, you’re argument (good point, not an argument) persuaded me....also, I did not know about the 97.6% tidbit, that’s awesome! I have to edit it to put that in there! I really appreciate the feedback man, it keeps me motivated! I like people giving me their opinions, because sometimes it changes mine!
  • No problem I used him in my droid squad in arena and he kept me viable through the wiggs meta for quite some time. When I have a bit more time I'm totally gonna check out your other vids and subscribe.
  • Thanks man! That means a lot!
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    I think you undervalued K2S0 with his taunt and counter he can spread offense down like crazy.

With his daze special available every other turn he can be very effective to shut down counter characters which was very important in an aoe droid squad.

And the 97.6% counter chance comes from a line in the movie where they are going on the mission and he states that they have a 97.6% chance of failure.

Other than that great video loved the enthusiasm.

I run droids in GW and everywhere I can, except arena. I agree that K2SO es very good, but K2SO overlaps with the rest of the droids skills. I want BB8 to always taunt because when BB8 counters also R2D2 counters and when BB8 evades heals the full team, K2SO has autotaunt so you can not force exclusive perma taunt on BB8. And the daze is good too, but with R2D2 smokescreen the prevent-counter effect is not really needed anyway.
  • I get what your saying but I still run him with my droids in territory wars because bb8 r2d2 and chopper are needed in other squads