UNIT NAME: Visas Marr
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Healer
Offensive healer with strong anti-Sith synergy
fscgugqcxh79.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: TELEKINETIC BLAST
x7vzi8vmycsg.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Dispel all debuffs on Visas and another random debuffed ally. If the target is Sith, Visas Marr and her lowest-Health ally also recover 25% Max Health. If any debuffs were dispelled, reduce the cooldown of Dark Healing by 1.

Special 1: DARK HEALING
xkwt6qm2idzf.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. All allies gain Health Steal Up for 1 turn and recover Health equal to 35% of Visas Marr's Max Health. If Visas Marr is at full Health after using this ability, revive a random defeated ally at 50% Health. (Cooldown 8)

Special 2: PIERCING STRIKE
ebaj71x0pse1.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. This attack ignores Protection. (Cooldown 4)

Unique: RETURNED TO THE LIGHT
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) While Visas Marr has no debuffs, she has +100% Counter Chance and a 60% chance to Assist when another ally attacks Sith enemies (limit once per turn).
(While this is the overall intent of Visas Marr's Unique, please be aware we are still fine tuning the functionality of this ability and as always there could be minor changes.)

General Strategy, Synergy and Utilization
Visas Marr is a solid, Light Side healer with a cleanse on basic, which doubles as an easy heal when fighting the Sith. The cooldown of "Dark Healing" goes by very rapidly as she cleanses the plethora of debuffs that plague the battlefield. Granting Armor Penetration Up and hitting under protection also enable her to contribute offensively in battle.

Replies

• I would love her to be dark side, for TB but seems like a great adittion to any arena team
  • Love it, solid kit and fits her perfectly. Hopefully one day we can have a 'force sensitive' tag so she can have tag synergy somewhere.
  • The light side Sith... Very complicated kit to design, I'm sure. Lovely toon.
  • So does she have 0 synergy with anyone since she only has a healer tag?
  • So does she have 0 synergy with anyone since she only has a healer tag?

With R2 :p
  • But her lightsaber is red, How can she be good? O.o
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    play Kotor 2 and find out
  • Maybe you could add a Jedi tag, because only LS is really weak...
  • She's a Jedi in Legends canon. Looks like they didn't want to acknowledge that. She restores the decimated Jedi order after the game's events. They made her light side but decided not to give her the Jedi tag. Very weird.
  • why do you hate jedi so much. The main faction in star wars...

"Main." No its not, the original was about rebels, and we know their opinion on rebels
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    She's a Jedi in Legends canon. Looks like they didn't want to acknowledge that. She restores the decimated Jedi order after the game's events. They made her light side but decided not to give her the Jedi tag. Very weird.

Maybe because the characters here are from specific times of their lives and her version here is one from KOTOR 2 and not from any time after it.
  • You guys really hate the Jedi tag these days huh?

Commander Luke (training with Yoda point), Jedi Training Rey (Training with Luke and she even has the freaking Jedi in the name of the character) and now Visas Marr?

Either be bold and make her a light side Sith, or make her a light side Jedi..

Seriously the last Jedi we got were Kanan and Ezra and by now I am surprised that even they got the Jedi tag and not just the Phonix and Rebel tag.
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Isn't Visas Marr explicitly classed as a Jedi Sentinel in KOTOR II?
  • medetec wrote: »
    Isn't Visas Marr explicitly classed as a Jedi Sentinel in KOTOR II?

then this is KOTOR I Visas Marr
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »

Visas Marr isnt in KOTOR I.

• medetec wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »

Visas Marr isnt in KOTOR I.

ah, very good that was a trick. You passed
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Visas' basic: Deal slightly more dmg than Barriss can. Dispel debuffs from self and another random ally. If attacking a Sith, heal someone. Slightly better basic than barriss, who dispells only one toon per turn but can heal everyone.

Heal 1: heal everyone a % of Visas health, so it will be not much use for healing Tanks. Deal dmg in the process, so you can be countered. There is a chance at reviving someone. Cooldown is higher than Barriss heal (but can be reduced), and the heal is inferior to Barriss' heal, which can heal through Heal Immunity.

Special 2: deal dmg and grant defense penetration up. Fair enough. CD 4.

Zeta: While Visas Marr has no debuffs, she has +100% Counter Chance and a 60% chance to Assist when another ally attacks Sith enemies (limit once per turn). Compare to Barriss unique and zeta of heal-on-crit and TM gain

Not to mention, no tag, so no synergy. No protection heal, and health heals are too little too late. Hell Sion is a better healer, and he can only heal himself (35% protection on his special, 100% health when he revives himself)! I am disappointed. Visas seems inferior to Barriss, who hasn't been updated in ages, which is sad.
  • YEEEEES! I Love you CG
  • Aw yiss. KotOR 2 was one of the best games I ever played. Nice to see toons coming from it.
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    Not to mention, no tag, so no synergy. No protection heal, and health heals are too little too late. I am disappointed. Visas seems inferior to Barriss, who hasn't been updated in ages, which is sad.

It's an interesting kit...I think the counter/assist + cleanse on basic might be undersold. My worry is this only helps EP leads (feed turn meter when she cleanses) and only further relegates other Sith leads to the background. Her heal can also Revive ANY character, and is 100% to 50% health.

I think she will end up being much more useful than people think, and can fit into almost any team (LS or DS) because of the cleanse, heals, and revive.
  • Why Visas Marr is not Jedi? She is a Jedi Sentinel in the game even in the Prima Official Game Guide , she helped to rebuild the Jedi Order, she was trained by Meetra Surik and she was one of the Lost Jedi

Commander Luke (training with Yoda point), Jedi Training Rey (Training with Luke and she even has the freaking Jedi in the name of the character) and now Visas Marr?

Seriously the last Jedi we got were Kanan and Ezra and by now I am surprised that even they got the Jedi tag and not just the Phonix and Rebel tag.

Ashoka tano was training with anakin and she got the Jedi tag. But these two don't :/

Ashoka tano was training with anakin and she got the Jedi tag. But these two don't :/

And barriss was only ever a padawan, no? Yet she gets the tag...
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    You guys really hate the Jedi tag these days huh?

And barriss was only ever a padawan, no? Yet she gets the tag...

She also went to the dark side dual wielding red light sabers... Sith!
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I agree though. She should have been Sith, and Jedi
  • Well, for me the problem is that her counter and assist are only if she' not debuff. With the actual meta and vador speed boost she will be for sure debuff. So without a turn of debuff her unique won't apply.
  • Like how they show her against g8 baze and g7 Vader and she is g12. Not that it makes much difference just made me laugh.
  • What’s funny is that they bring in a “reviver” when nihilus is going to be mandatory to the meta, and i do recall his annihilate keep toons from reviving, right ? Maybe a lil bit more of fine tuning would have been great

• Wait a dang minute! She's a dark side character! She was with Nihilus all the way until your character in KoTOR 2 comes in. Why is she light side? Cause even then you could still keep her dark side.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround