The Story of Visas Marr - Character Explained

HK47isLife
233 posts Member
edited February 2018
I think that given Visas Marr's introduction into the game, this is very relevant, as many people might not know exactly who she is and her place within the Star Wars universe! In this video, is the detailed account of Visas Marr's entire life story! So if you want to learn more about Galaxy of Heroes new Sith turned Jedi (Why is she not a Jedi CG?) healer, this is the best place to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mdl4tn3HEM&t=25s

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Don't think she's got the Jedi tag because many of the Sith, who she's supposed to help counter, are good against Jedi.

Ex- Maul 2x damange, Sid evasion, Dooku debuffs, Palp Unique and Lead, DV basic...

Edit- She definitely returned to the light side and goodness n stuff, but that doesn't mean Jedi. Like they are defiantly the dominant light side force that is portrayed but that doesn't make them the only...

Of course I could be wrong and she might of gone back to the Jedi Order post kotor 2. In which case I delegate back to my balance arguement
  • You should also ask HK47 what the meaning of love is...
  • You should also ask HK47 what the meaning of love is...

An Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope?
    Former Star Wars Uprising General Multiple SB Winner + Cartel Master Of The Nightsisters // Guild Master Of "Exiles Of Dathomir"
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    HK666 wrote: »
    Don't think she's got the Jedi tag because many of the Sith, who she's supposed to help counter, are good against Jedi.

Ex- Maul 2x damange, Sid evasion, Dooku debuffs, Palp Unique and Lead, DV basic...

Edit- She definitely returned to the light side and goodness n stuff, but that doesn't mean Jedi. Like they are defiantly the dominant light side force that is portrayed but that doesn't make them the only...

Of course I could be wrong and she might of gone back to the Jedi Order post kotor 2. In which case I delegate back to my balance arguement

She actually helped rebuild the order along with the rest of the Exile's companions :)
  • Thanks for the link!
  • HK47isLife wrote: »
    I think that given Visas Marr's introduction into the game, this is very relevant, as many people might not know exactly who she is and her place within the Star Wars universe! In this video, is the detailed account of Visas Marr's entire life story! So if you want to learn more about Galaxy of Heroes new Sith turned Jedi (Why is she not a Jedi CG?) healer, this is the best place to do it.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. So... why isn't foresight a part of her kit I wonder
  • HK47isLife wrote: »

Awesome, thanks for sharing. So... why isn't foresight a part of her kit I wonder

I find that to be quite curious, along with no connection to Nihilus at all...
  • HK666 wrote: »

Bro, play the game, SHE IS a Jedi, she was trained by Meetra Surik, even the developers of KOTOR II tag her as a "JEDI SENTINEL", she is one of The Lost Jedi and the Official Prima Guide states that she recieved a yellow lightsaber from his master Meetra Surik.

• V3NTR3SS wrote: »
    You should also ask HK47 what the meaning of love is...

An Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope?

You win the prize! Best line of that game, apart from when Kreia accuses you of "charging up her (Visas') boarding ramp" after recruiting her.
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »

Bro, play the game, SHE IS a Jedi, she was trained by Meetra Surik, even the developers of KOTOR II tag her as a "JEDI SENTINEL", she is one of The Lost Jedi and the Official Prima Guide states that she recieved a yellow lightsaber from his master Meetra Surik.

We get point in time characters. Considering she’s carrying a red light saber I assumed this was after she returned to light but before she adopted the Jedi philosophy