Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

18910111214Next

Replies

• @TyloRen The update is here and in advance also, but the raid does not appear in the game.
  • JupiterBth wrote: »
    @TyloRen The update is here and in advance also, but the raid does not appear in the game.

Until activated fully on 2/28, not all features promised in the update will be accessible.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • @APX_919 Oh.... Okay... Thanks :)
  • Whats up with the GW sim button. Nothing yet on my end. Has anyone seen it show up? Getting really sick of doing GWs.
  • Deell wrote: »
    Whats up with the GW sim button. Nothing yet on my end. Has anyone seen it show up? Getting really sick of doing GWs.

Wait 19/20 hours, ask again if need be.
  • When will the info on the raid come out? Later today? There has been no mention of that
  • It's usually like from 3 pm PST to 7 pm, so it's a tad early still
  • Don't search in the forum.. seek in utube, usually they come first lol
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »
    BLOG POST

The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update

Does this mean Sith Raid coming out tomorrow?

• Still didn't see any info on farmable location for NS and Wicket... am I missing something?
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Still didn't see any info on farmable location for NS and Wicket... am I missing something?

Definitely not missing something, as that's exactly what I came here to ask as well.
  • Haruk wrote: »
    Still didn't see any info on farmable location for NS and Wicket... am I missing something?

Definitely not missing something, as that's exactly what I came here to ask as well.

No Wicket, Talzin or Executioner, i feel betrayed

They're all in shipments, and nothing said they'd hit a node or store right away, but eventually they might(for talzin and wicket) and FOX is following the release cadence

They're all in shipments, and nothing said they'd hit a node or store right away, but eventually they might(for talzin and wicket) and FOX is following the release cadence

Hasnt it been 3 months already? Could have sworn KRU and SFTP were launched in November? and became farmable in January
  • AgathonKelevra
    48 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    "Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations."

I guess going forward isn't very specific, but why announce it with the update if it wasn't going to be soon?
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Sage020
    59 posts Member
    Yup, I’m hoping the farmable locations happens soon. The two things I was looking forward to most was the new raid and a farmable Wicket.
  • Sage020
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Personally, I like the Ewok Escalation event and wouldn’t have complained about the shard drop if it was a weekly event. But at 10 shards per month, that’s a 2 year plan figuring in the free marquee shards. Lol that’s just crazy. But a farmable location is even better.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    The secrecy is more than a little nauseating.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    This road ahead should of just read... "new raid release" followed by "constant nerf and breaking of toons and game mechanics"
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Where is Talzin?!
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Where is Talzin?!

Umm. Defense of dathomir and crystal shipments
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    Where is Talzin?!

We were promised Talzin and Wicket (i think they mentioned zombie and ghost) would become farmable in nodes or shops not shipment
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Where is Talzin?!

We were promised Talzin and Wicket (i think they mentioned zombie and ghost) would become farmable in nodes or shops not shipment

Yeah but we weren't promised when.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Where is Talzin?!

They said "Soon" now im not a genious but soon usually means up to maybe a week or two but its been well over a month now
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Where is Talzin?!

They said "Soon" now im not a genious but soon usually means up to maybe a week or two but its been well over a month now

I see you're new to the forums and the game then. Soon has never meant what soon means anywhere else. Ever noticed how long hardware abilities have been coming "soon"?

Also, I try not to point out spelling mistakes, but the irony of "genious" is too much to handle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Where is Talzin?!

I see you're new to the forums and the game then. Soon has never meant what soon means anywhere else. Ever noticed how long hardware abilities have been coming "soon"?

Also, I try not to point out spelling mistakes, but the irony of "genious" is too much to handle.

I apologize I understand the irony in assuming that soon actually meant soon, I forgot the existence of the so called "Hardware" abilities.

Also forgive me I know its spelled genius but the finger slipped because the I is close to the O, typing on a phone is prone to cause eventual typos.
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Talzin+Zom/Spirit were released for Halloween.

We're now four months out from that(Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb), end of March will be month 5.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    The sith raid looks promising, new content is always welcome! And I'm glad the QoL notes are just a teaser, because most of those are either bug fixes (raid tickets) or minor improvements (defense wins in TWs and tie breakers).
    Simming GW and Heists is alright, but since they made GW easy, it's less than 10 minutes worth with troopers for me (mostly transitions), and heists have been a 2 minute auto affair for at least the past year.
    The real QoL offender, at least for me, is Arena payout times being at the busiest part of my day when I'm least able to play the game. And when I am able to do them at payout, fleet battles are decided in the first minute, followed by 6 minutes of running down the clock. Booooring. I'd be so happy if they switched to a "highest daily rank achieved" and ditched the arena battle timers - I could do all my arenas in <15mins each, instead of taking the better part of 2 hours watching timers go down.

Never going to happen. CG is precise about the number of crystals they let go out for free... why when they decided to add crystals to ships, they only added to top 20. If they made it highest daily rank, rather than rank at payout; they would be quadrupling or quintupling the number of free crystals going out daily, they would sell far fewer, and that would hit their bottom line hard.

My original post was more of a commentary on how the current arena structure is very bad for quality of life, and not a serious suggestion that they do anything about it, which I doubt they would do. I don't know of any other games that push specific, never-changing deadlines onto the player. It's just poor game design, IMO.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
This discussion has been closed.