Why is there no fleet credit heist?

Fleet currency is just as needed as regular currency. Has this ever been discussed by the devs?

Replies

• In all honesty it's probably because they haven't done any ship updates in a year really. So for people around when it first came out the credit grind for ships is almost non existent. I remember it being really hard at the beginning though.
  • Also because it's not needed. If you are able to hit the thrice weekly fleet credit challenge, you will accrue fleet credits in no time and have nothing to spend them on.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I'm sitting on about 40million fleet credits right now and nothing to spend it on. When fleets first came out though, leveling ships was tough and it took a while for my fleet to catch up to my character level.
  • Also because it's not needed. If you are able to hit the thrice weekly fleet credit challenge, you will accrue fleet credits in no time and have nothing to spend them on.

Yupp, agreed. It may seem tough initially but after that phase, you will not have anything to spend on.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    I'm sitting on about 40million fleet credits right now and nothing to spend it on. When fleets first came out though, leveling ships was tough and it took a while for my fleet to catch up to my character level.

It will come handy when Admiral Rose Tico will get her ship...
  • I have more than 10 million ships credits since I reached level 85, I never got under 10 millions and I've always maxed every single ship I got
  • Same here. 15M ship credits and every ship is unlocked and lvl 85 with maxed abilities (at least the max they can get). Never spent a dime
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    gt2796a wrote: »
    Fleet currency is just as needed as regular currency. Has this ever been discussed by the devs?

Wrong, I am sitting on 45M ship creds and have absolutely nothing to do with them. Every single ship is unlocked and already 85. And most except a few are already 7*.
  • Bcause ship is just side project? Ship new release is very rare. U don't need much ship credit for them, they also don't have mod which need around 3 mil for full upgrade 6x mod set.
  • I agree, I don't have anything to spend my ship credits on. I have like two ships I need to farm and all the other ships are 6-7* and level 85.
    Hit the gym.
  • I just posted the same thing. I think its a good idea because Iam constantly running out
  • I appreciate everyone's opinion on here. I am in the same situation as the thread poster. I have only been playing since July 2017 and I'm constantly running out of fleet credit. I understand long time players don't need it, but it would help out newer players immensely. I've been level 85 for a couple months now, and I don't have a single ship at level 85 because I don't ever have enough spare credits.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have to agree, it probably because there is not much to ships right now. Once you get past challenges and all the fleet mastery, most people would just keep banking it up if we had a heist.

I would imagine as they release more ship stuff something like this will come around.
  • ndwilson wrote: »
    I appreciate everyone's opinion on here. I am in the same situation as the thread poster. I have only been playing since July 2017 and I'm constantly running out of fleet credit. I understand long time players don't need it, but it would help out newer players immensely. I've been level 85 for a couple months now, and I don't have a single ship at level 85 because I don't ever have enough spare credits.

How often do you do aat raids?

What is your fleet rank like.

The way it's designed if you raid twice a week and rank highly in fleet arena and do all your challengs you can keep 6-7 ships 2-3 levels behind your actual level and once you reach level 85 you will catch up quickly.
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    As someone who is in the camp of the OP, I can see both sides of this argument. Can we settle on a once a month fleet credit heist? You can even make ships necessary to do it, I don’t care. What I do know, I have 8 ships to promote right now and I can’t. And one of them is a capital ship which doubles the price. My fleet squad isn’t all max level and I can’t even beat the lowly 6* endurance challenge because my LS ships suck too much to square off against an Executrix.

In short, once(even twice) a month seems very reasonable. Give us something. If seasoned players already have millions of fleet credits bankrolled, then adding to their stack isn’t going to be gamebreaking by any means. Y’all will likely have the very next ship released at max level the same day and still have plenty leftover without this type of event. All the fleet credit shortage is doing is making people even less interested in a game mode CG has pushed upon us.
  • Wait. You guys don't spend Fleet credits on mods?