Help Needed..

Hello,
I was Wondering about the Gear Requiremnts to Unlock BB8 at & 7stars..
My First Order Squad is
Kylor Ren Unmasked G8 .
FO Officer G7
FOTP G8
Phasma G7
Old Kylo G7.
.Ths is my profile Link:https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/?f=first-order .Whats the minimum level tat i should have on my toons and the minimum Gear..M willing to Gear Up FOTP and KRU for nw since m using their Ships..

Any Help is Appreciated

Replies

• Get Old Kylo to a higher Gear level. He'll be very important in the last battle. I had him at lvl 9/10, when I got BB8 7*
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Cool.What about the Rest?
  • AidnBanah
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    You need your FO team at 7 stars, maybe you'll get BB-8 the next time he comes around
  • You'll need Phasma to 5 stars for an unlock. If you're completing galactic war every day you'll have her no problem. Your gearing is more than sufficient. I'm preparing for the event myself and everything I've heard says gear 9 can easily beat the final tier, so for the first five tiers you're all set.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    AidnBanah wrote: »
    You need your FO team at 7 stars, maybe you'll get BB-8 the next time he comes around

Lame Answer..Every1 knows that 7 star toons are needed for a Unlocking the toon at 7 Stars..Was Asking about the Gear Levels and Toon Level..
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Random9 wrote: »
    You'll need Phasma to 5 stars for an unlock. If you're completing galactic war every day you'll have her no problem. Your gearing is more than sufficient. I'm preparing for the event myself and everything I've heard says gear 9 can easily beat the final tier, so for the first five tiers you're all set.

Cool Mate..I can get every1 to 7 stars.Possibly in 15 days Max...Was Just Wondering about the Gear Level..Dont want to Spend Too Much Resources on First Order..