Can they make Jyn Erso a farmable toon?

Grievous has to be a faster, easier toon to farm than her.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters
  • She is farmable already, in at least one of the shops. Guild? Fleet? Something like that.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    She is farmable already, in at least one of the shops. Guild? Fleet? Something like that.

She is in the guild shop, so yea totally farmable
  • I hardly ever see her in the guild shop. And its silly for someone who doesn't have a node not to be always in a shop.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    She is farmable already, in at least one of the shops. Guild? Fleet? Something like that.

Guild store. So, it can be a looooong farm. I remember how long it took me to farm Ewok Elder from the Guild Store back in the day. It was brutally mind numbing.
  • Not worth farming... rogue one is over and not likely to be relevant for the meta any time soon. Base/chirrut being the exception.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Tell you what, let's switch Jyn and Shoretrooper. Then you'll be happy, until you realize you've made a big mistake. And I'll be much happier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    Not worth farming... rogue one is over and not likely to be relevant for the meta any time soon. Base/chirrut being the exception.

She's the only R1 leader, and needed for LSTB.
  • Perfxion wrote: »
    I hardly ever see her in the guild shop. And its silly for someone who doesn't have a node not to be always in a shop.

Je ggaurd churrit atf that's a few I'm sure I missed some and did you notice are nodes are almost full so I'm sure that list will grow
  • Perfxion wrote: »
    I hardly ever see her in the guild shop. And its silly for someone who doesn't have a node not to be always in a shop.

But she *is* farmable, even if it's a slow one. Faster than a single hard node.
    ANUBlS wrote: »
    Not worth farming... rogue one is over and not likely to be relevant for the meta any time soon. Base/chirrut being the exception.

This is so, so very wrong. LSTB has two special missions that need R1, she's great in TW, she's a pilot, and she lets you solo the Pit without CLS. A very useful char, even if she isn't part of the arena "meta."
  • U are in a wrong time to farm Jyn. There's too much chars in guild shop now.. very RNG dependant.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    U are in a wrong time to farm Jyn. There's too much chars in guild shop now.. very RNG dependant.

Having Stark and SFTF with their own slots makes this problem even worse. These toons should be rotated like every other toon in there.
  • I don’t know what you need. Being in Guild Store, you can buy at least 5 shards every day, which is as much as if she had three hard nodes. Probably even could buy 10 most days if you place ok in Rancor & HAAT. So, if you want to farm her, keep your currency for her.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    U are in a wrong time to farm Jyn. There's too much chars in guild shop now.. very RNG dependant.

Having Stark and SFTF with their own slots makes this problem even worse. These toons should be rotated like every other toon in there.

When they made Starck permanent they added a slot, so no impact.

I don't remember if they did the same with SFTFP or not.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

I don't remember if they did the same with SFTFP or not.

He shares a spot with his ship.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    No I mean I don't know if they added a slot when that happened.
  • Yes, they added a slot for them.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Or simply put dedicated slot to every chars in the guild shop. No worry for lose crystal, people will still refresh it if they aim certain gear :grimace:
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    That's not how "prying every last crystal from your pocket" works though.
  • I did more digging, and she in a single slot shared by 6 toons. Seems to be 4 refreshes a day, so every other day is best case. Or with RNG as bad as Twice a week. A single hard node has to be faster.
  • Coming from someone who farmed her, it was difficult and took a while but it was very rewarding. I run a full R1 squad in arena and they hold up pretty well. Not to mention they’re needed for LSTB missions, I don’t know why someone says they’re irrelevant. Also, she is the queen of rancor raids!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    I did more digging, and she in a single slot shared by 6 toons. Seems to be 4 refreshes a day, so every other day is best case. Or with RNG as bad as Twice a week. A single hard node has to be faster.

Every other day would be 2.5 shards per day, which is more than the 1.6 expected from a single hard node.