Character Strategy - Visas Marr

Replies

• Why the heck did this and sion's page blow my mobile firefox's data usage to 300+ megs? What's in these gifs??
  • Well, here’s a character I’ve never heard of before.
  • Interesting character, but can we all agree to call her Visa MasterCard from now on?
  • Mhmacleod wrote: »
    Why the heck did this and sion's page blow my mobile firefox's data usage to 300+ megs? What's in these gifs??

~50 Mb gifs will do that. Kind of rediculous. One gif is bigger than the update. Hey CG, how about a little consideration for those on mobile and optimize these things before you just slap them in a post. I could provide instructions if you don't know how.
  • Interesting character, but can we all agree to call her Visa MasterCard from now on?

A cute thought, but this is the forum to lazy to type the three extra letters of Zeta.
  • She is anti sith, so maybe a jedi tag would bring her trouble since Maul, Vader, Palp etc have anti jedi abilities
  • Not a fan of removing debuffs from a "random ally". To much RNG.
    And her Zeta doesn't sound all that great - 60% assist chance only against Siths and she has no debuffs? The assist and counter would probably be passable if she does a lot of damage (unlike other healers; I'm thinking of how effective a Barriss assist is, at least damage-wise. Or Fives ...)
  • Naz83
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Visas Marr should be light side, and dark side both.. Or make her light side, but if Darth Nihilus is in the team, you can put her into a dark side team also (dark side TW maybe?....). Everyone knows that Darth Nihilus had a serious influence on Visas Marr in KoTOR 2, and when Nihilus died, then could she get free from his control. Dark side needs a cleanser badly, which could have been Visas Marr, but no... she has to be a light side toon, cos' light side allready has a ton of cleansers (Chirrut, Rex, General Kenobi etc..).. And by the way, she had a double-bladed RED lightsaber in the game..
  • I don’t know, cleansing sounds like kind of a Light Side thing to do. Dark Side characters should poison and corrupt and pollute, not cleanse.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I don’t know, cleansing sounds like kind of a Light Side thing to do. Dark Side characters should poison and corrupt and pollute, not cleanse.

Sions text: "Sion Dispels all debuffs on himself, recovers 100% Health and gains 100% Turn Meter."

You say, that Sion should be then a light side character also, while he is removing all debuffs from himself...

• 1) I don't really worry about the no tag... Wampa is the same, and we've found a use for him.
    2) There's a Sith raid coming. She's an anti-Sith toon - the first ever one. She'll very probably shine there.
    3) We don't know who else is coming. Even if everything that will come out this week won't fit her, maybe the devs have something planned for the future. Maybe she will play a part in the meta in May. Or August. Who knows?
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    zBarris (L), GK, zSion, zVisas Marr + 1 will be the new time out team.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    She should have both Jedi and Sith tags. After all she was a sith who got redeemed.

Right now her sinergy seems kinda bad.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    How is she of any use if she's no sith nor jedi nor anything? She hasn't any sinergy with siths at all. She's actually strong against the sith. How is she more useful than playing any zarriss in a sith team?
    Post edited by Drazhar on
  • Looks like bariss on steroids lol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    She arrives just in time for Platoons :unamused:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    She arrives just in time for Platoons :unamused:

I see what u did there :unamused:
  • Her having a red lightsaber and being light side is accurate, however I would like to see her more tags. I like the idea of a light side sith. But I say giver her both Jedi and Sith, see how it plays out and use it as a test run for Revan (he’d just be the reverse). Cuz I’m not entirely convinced Revan even be added to the game, this could be used as a test run.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I don’t know, cleansing sounds like kind of a Light Side thing to do. Dark Side characters should poison and corrupt and pollute, not cleanse.

Yes. Originally LS was intended to be cleansing and buff side, whereas DS was supposed to be the debuff strong side. We see how well that turned out. Kind of got tossed out the window with the LS meta toons...
  • The tag is accurate. She was redeemed, but not a Jedi.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Nauros wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    She's a Jedi in Legends canon. Looks like they didn't want to acknowledge that. She restores the decimated Jedi order after the game's events. They made her light side but decided not to give her the Jedi tag. Very weird.

Maybe because the characters here are from specific times of their lives and her version here is one from KOTOR 2 and not from any time after it.

You mean how r2d2 is a rebel. And a resistance fighter. And pay off the glactic republic. But it's just from a specific time in his life, right?
    Pretty much this. Weak excuse for her not having any relevant tag. She started as a Sith but by the end of the game she was a Jedi.

• KKatarn wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    She's a Jedi in Legends canon. Looks like they didn't want to acknowledge that. She restores the decimated Jedi order after the game's events. They made her light side but decided not to give her the Jedi tag. Very weird.

Maybe because the characters here are from specific times of their lives and her version here is one from KOTOR 2 and not from any time after it.

You mean how r2d2 is a rebel. And a resistance fighter. And pay off the glactic republic. But it's just from a specific time in his life, right?
    Pretty much this. Weak excuse for her not having any relevant tag. She started as a Sith but by the end of the game she was a Jedi.

R2d2 is the LS God of Utility and chooses to be present and active (or in low power mode) during all eras simultaneously through the power of his sheer overpoweredness.

Or CG just doesn't have a set model on how they decide the era when a character is considered from...
  • I don't get why the developers hate the jedies so much. A jedi squad was never a dominating meta they did a decent rework of some of the jedies, but come on how can you compare the rework ot GM Yoda with this of EP.......
  • Just give her a tag for god sake
  • realy good healer but need rework Unique:
    RETURNED TO THE LIGHT
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) While Visas Marr has no debuffs, she has +100% Counter Chance and a 60% chance to Assist when another ally attacks Sith enemies (limit once per turn).
    Assist when another ally attacks Darkside enemies (limit once per turn).
    OR
    Assist when another ally attacks enemies (limit once per turn).
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Deus wrote: »
    I don't get why the developers hate the jedies so much. A jedi squad was never a dominating meta they did a decent rework of some of the jedies, but come on how can you compare the rework ot GM Yoda with this of EP.......

Well EP did flick Yoda away like the little green booger he is.

• Deus wrote: »
    I don't get why the developers hate the jedies so much. A jedi squad was never a dominating meta they did a decent rework of some of the jedies, but come on how can you compare the rework ot GM Yoda with this of EP.......

time the sith meta...
    ALL jedis need rework but not its not the time. Maybe after the siths are so strong, jedi rework income and defeats sith