Less TW's and more TB's

like the title says can we get more TB's in and less TW's per month..

Replies

• Yes Please!!!!
  • I vote for this also.
  • No...I like zeta mats, personally. Originally, they were going to make TB phases 12 hours long, but it's just not realistic for international guilds. With 24-hour phases, there's no way to do more than 2 a month without people getting incredibly burnt out on it.
  • GeeKdrUm wrote: »
    No...I like zeta mats, personally. Originally, they were going to make TB phases 12 hours long, but it's just not realistic for international guilds. With 24-hour phases, there's no way to do more than 2 a month without people getting incredibly burnt out on it.

Your wrong about the burnt out part. Tb are easy work, TW are annoying,
  • I vote for both to be running at the same time non stop no breaks
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    They need to inject them both directly into my brain while I sleep.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »

^
  • Yeah. As much as I love zetas, I’d LOVE alternating TBs every week.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Speak for yourselves.
    We are.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Speak for yourselves.
    We are.

Yup yup ,
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Especially after they ruined TW. May as well just delete that game mode now.
  • I am in a guild that is super particular about TW. Spreadsheets and such. I too, vote for more TB. I want to farm Hoda and Wampa and they give more currency.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Yes please !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Personally i think double tb rewards and make each tw in between each tb so.

Ls tb > tw > ds tb > tw and repeat.

Nice consintant schedule, easy to plan for and with rewards being doubled falls in line with orginal time scale intent for number of tb's we would do
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    My MAIN problem with TB vs TW is TB is a week long event... I get bored of it after tier 4 or 5.. If they would condense the 6☆ and 7☆ phases into one phase, give us 1 more a month, and make better officer controls for platoons, I'd be happy with more TB
  • Personally, I'd like to see TW be a weekend only thing. TW (unlike TB) requires coordination to prevent your guild from stalling. This is best done on weekends when people have more time to play.

Sign up on Thursday, Defense Friday, Attack Saturday. Do it every weekend. Have TB during the week in between.

Also put TW back to 25 nodes. 25 is a boring grind, but 35 is a tedious, boring grind. 35 was also unnecessary to prevent ties when you consider the scoring changes.

Finally spice up TW so it is actually fun as opposed to a boring meta wall slog.

Give rotating, random, SIGNIFICANT offensive and defensive squad bonuses and special abilities on each node.

These bonuses should be randomly distributed at the start of each TW. For instance there could be a pool of 25 offense bonuses and 25 defense bonuses established, and RNG assigns one of each to every territory and a random faction. Bonuses would be identical for both guilds participating.

Examples:

Offense
    Faction X used in this node will generate non-resistible exposes on crits.
    Faction X used in this node will daze on basic attack.
    Faction X gain +50 speed.
    Attacking teams gain the airstrike ability.

Defense
    Faction X used on this node self cleanse on crit.
    Faction X regenerate 5% protection whenever they use a special ability
    Faction X gains 100% defense.
    Defending Team gains the revive ability.

• TVF
    36573 posts Member
    varkesh wrote: »
    Personally i think double tb rewards and make each tw in between each tb so.

Ls tb > tw > ds tb > tw and repeat.

Nice consintant schedule, easy to plan for and with rewards being doubled falls in line with orginal time scale intent for number of tb's we would do

Was the original time scale intent for a TB every week or something?