Sith Triumvirate Raid: Phase (1,2,3) Abilities

Prev1
CG_RyDiggs
536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited February 2018
Phase 1: Darth Nihilus
zab4aqb9vf7v.png

Phase Ability: Unbreakable Will
Gain Unbreakable Will for 1 turn. This unit may only use this ability once, but an additional use can be gained by defeating Menacing enemies. Unbreakable Will: Can't be reduced below 1 Health, must be targeted by enemy attacks, Speed -10%, Turn Meter can't be modified, lasts 1 turn

Phase 2: Darth Sion
mrogoa4k1boe.png

Phase Ability: Soothe
Remove all stacks of Cycle of Pain* and Cycle of Suffering* from this unit.

*At the end of each unit's turn, that unit has a 50% chance to gain 1 stack of Cycle of Pain if they damaged any enemies during their turn (maximum 5 stacks.) Cycle of Pain becomes Cycle of Suffering at maximum stacks.

*Cycle of Pain: +20% Offense per stack, can't be Resisted, can only be Dispelled by Soothe (max 5 stacks); Sion also gains 5% Offense and 10% Counter Chance
*Cycle of Suffering: +150% Offense, can't be Resisted, can only be Dispelled by Soothe; Sion also gains 50% Offense and 60% Counter Chance

Phase 3: Darth Traya
iuesyqinu1p3.png

Phase Ability: Stand Alone
Face Darth Traya without relying on the strength of others. For 3 turns, this unit takes 50% less damage, and all other allies become Suppressed for 3 turns. Suppressed allies grant this unit a portion of their stats based on their roles.

Tanks: +100% Tenacity
Attackers: +100% Offense
Supports or Healers: +100% Maximum Health

Activating Stand Alone removes all stacks of Bonds of Weakness from Traya. This ability has a global cooldown and can only be used by each unit once.

Phase 4: The Sith Triumvirate

Phase Ability: ???
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Placeholder 2
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • BCSAkira
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I was excited, then realized
  • Placeholder HYPE!
  • I've heard Placeholder is super OP!!
  • Put Placeholder in the GW store pleaaseeeeee! Need something new to farm there.
  • Looks like Wampa'll shine in P3.
  • Hopefully I can get Wampa starred in time, maybe he may be able to a big impact and maybe solo a phase or 2.
  • Raid release date?
    Sion release date?
    Visas release date?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Raid release date?
    Sion release date?
    Visas release date?

August
  • Rewards screen prtscr pls?
  • Raid release date?
    Sion release date?
    Visas release date?

All of this. But mostly when are we getting the Raid? We were told today, but it seems that is not the case?
  • I'm guessing something went terribly wrong earlier this month, causing everything to be delayed and reworked. I think we were supposed to get Sion weeks ago, continuing the month of the Sith, and the raid to debut with the QoL update today. Looks like Phase 4 of the raid had an issue, and they've went back to the drawing board. Bummer, but hopefully Darth Sion' marquee is soon!
  • 0hH3NRY wrote: »
    I'm guessing something went terribly wrong earlier this month, causing everything to be delayed and reworked. I think we were supposed to get Sion weeks ago, continuing the month of the Sith, and the raid to debut with the QoL update today. Looks like Phase 4 of the raid had an issue, and they've went back to the drawing board. Bummer, but hopefully Darth Sion' marquee is soon!

Its supposed to be released today, they just are keeping phase 4 a secret
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Bring on the release!!
  • 0hH3NRY wrote: »
    I'm guessing something went terribly wrong earlier this month, causing everything to be delayed and reworked. I think we were supposed to get Sion weeks ago, continuing the month of the Sith, and the raid to debut with the QoL update today. Looks like Phase 4 of the raid had an issue, and they've went back to the drawing board. Bummer, but hopefully Darth Sion' marquee is soon!

Not much of a secret if the raid is released today and they give us full tokens like they did with the other two. A secret kept for 4 hours is pretty lame.
  • How many tiers will this raid have? 2 like Tank raid or more like the pit raid?
  • D_Nemes1s wrote: »
    How many tiers will this raid have? 2 like Tank raid or more like the pit raid?

Ahnold said it'd have 7 with corresponding star requirements and that you had to do T6 before T7.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    0hH3NRY wrote: »

Not much of a secret if the raid is released today and they give us full tokens like they did with the other two. A secret kept for 4 hours is pretty lame.

Ok, so Phase 4 abilities are now listed in the content update, so I was wrong about a possible issue. Just seemed odd in the GC video I watched, phase 4 wasn't mentioned. I'd be surprised if the Sith Raid began today or tomorrow.
  • Just drop it. Literally, right now. With no warning, no strategy write-up, no more videos...let us figure it out. Like the good ol' days. ;)
  • when is the release????
    you guys said it comes on 28 ..... @CG_RyDiggs
  • Unless they are immune to TM removal, CLS can solo Traya on P3 lol
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Unless they are immune to TM removal, CLS can solo Traya on P3 lol

We know tmr works on the Nihilus phase.
  • What about
    Phase 4
    vs
    ZZader + Zampa + CLS + BB8 + Thrawn
    ???
  • I hope sion will call alot his minion! if yes im gona zeta Asajj
  • Phase four abilities:
    Soothe All: Granted to Healers and Supports. This ability functions like Soothe, but affects all allied units and removes stacks of Bonds of Weakness and its damage increase.
    Stand Together: Granted to Attackers and Tanks. Remove Isolated from target ally.
    Unbreakable Will: Granted to units when they kill an enemy.
    Special buffs: In this phase, Traya has a buff called From the Shadows, making her untargetable and invulnerable until both Nihilus and Sion are defeated. In addition, defeating Nihilus or Sion will grant a buff to the remaining Sith Lords until the end of the raid.
    For defeating Sion: Savage Ambition: This unit gains 10 speed (Stacking), and 5% Critical Chance (Stacking) every time they perform a move or score a Critical Hit.
    For defeating Nihilus: Dreadful Ambition: This unit’s damaging attacks reduce the target’s Offense by 10% for the rest of the battle (stacking, max 30%).
  • GRTL wrote: »
    Phase four abilities:
    Soothe All: Granted to Healers and Supports. This ability functions like Soothe, but affects all allied units and removes stacks of Bonds of Weakness and its damage increase.
    Stand Together: Granted to Attackers and Tanks. Remove Isolated from target ally.
    Special buffs: In this phase, Traya has a buff called From the Shadows, making her untargetable and invulnerable until both Nihilus and Sion are defeated. In addition, defeating Nihilus or Sion will grant a buff to the remaining Sith Lords until the end of the raid.
    For defeating Sion: Savage Ambition: This unit gains 10 speed (Stacking), and 5% Critical Chance (Stacking) every time they perform a move or score a Critical Hit.
    For defeating Nihilus: Dreadful Ambition: This unit’s damaging attacks reduce the target’s Offense by 10% for the rest of the battle (stacking, max 30%).

Your source? I'm imagining others just want to be sure
  • Hiro_Natta wrote: »
    GRTL wrote: »
    Phase four abilities:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Hiro_Natta wrote: »
    GRTL wrote: »
    Phase four abilities:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest

This