GW Sim giving less shards than it's supposed to.

I forgot to take a pic of thise, but I simmed GW and only got 3 character shards. That amount I usually get only on the last node. Never before I didn't get any shards from nodes 1~11. Can you guys fix this?

Replies

• Shards are random, sometimes I get them on node 2. Sometimes not until the last node
  • I never got 3. I know 4 is possible, my worst rng gave me 5. node 9 always gave me 1 and node 12 always gave me 3
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Shards are random, sometimes I get them on node 2. Sometimes not until the last node

This right here. There is NO garunteed you will get shards from Gw on and specific node, the number varies that you get, it is not set.
  • You should get at least 3 on the last node. Anything else is RNG and can be zero.
  • Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Tommorow I will sim 1 by 1 and check. it's not a coincidence this happened the first day that gw became simmable, It's not the first time cg screws up something.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    Tommorow I will sim 1 by 1 and check. it's not a coincidence this happened the first day that gw became simmable, It's not the first time cg screws up something.

Please let us know, but as far as I know its random.
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    I got 6 shards today. Guild got something between 4 and 5.