February-The Month of the Sith

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    February: The Month of the Announcements! ;)

Lol! My opinion is that you should never over promise and under deliver. CG could learn something about that concept
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    February: The Month of the Announcements! ;)

February: the month of "soon"
  • volitan
    59 posts Member
    dqJwyMi.jpg
  • It appears that we will need a title edit to "March" now...
  • ksomm5
    169 posts Member
    And just like that. Month of Sith is over. Come back in March.
  • Im still confused. How was this the month of the sith?
  • Airwalker wrote: »
    FRKZ wrote: »
    The Lord of Hunger is lonely without Darth Traya and Darth Sion.... Revan can wait... Sith Assassins are the login rewards for February, and they are more related to the Sith Triumvirate rather than Revan...
    As for Sith who can heal... there's Darth Plaguies - but alas, he's not in the game... yet... and he's connected to Sidious...

Completing Triumvirate is very possible i think...

Hopefully "soon"
  • Lordsphere wrote: »
    Im still confused. How was this the month of the sith?

It wasn’t, it was the month of the sh... ...it happens man.

• Krwind
    54 posts Member
    they never meet their deadlines, this soon will probably end up being the following, Visas event 2nd week of march, Sion event 3rd week or march, Raid in "april" (the new august)
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    CG are not a corporation, it’s obviously just a bunch of designers doing their best.

They should have learned this lesson by now, however. Especially with this fanbase.

Edit: changed the word business, to corporation.
    Post edited by snarzenal on
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    CG are not really a business, it’s obviously just a bunch of designers doing their best.

They should have learned this lesson by now, however. Especially with this fanbase.

Uh what? 14 million a month in revenue, and they aren't a business?
  • It appears that we will need a title edit to "March" now...

August
  • Ykeer wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    New marquee chars: Traya, Malak, Sion

Source : inside leak

Are you sure?

2/3 isn't bad
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Is march the sith month now instead of the designated February?
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    No longer beware the Ides of March but beware the Siths of March?
  • Come on devs. Tighten it up.
  • iluro
    15 posts Member
    I can't say i'm dissappointed as I expented EA to break their word (Sith Month? Hah!). But what i couldn't understand is WHY mods/CS doesn't state the truth (oh i mean the reality, don't take me wrong). Why they update changelogs saying "later" more news/updates/... when they should say 'nothing more, it's all folks. There won't be more Sith updates in February, you've one new Sith and 2 really needed reworks, why more?' ... or it's their strategy to create hype to only deceive their customers? (Can't understand).
    Anyway, it's sad but there's nothing new to say the communication from EA to their CUSTOMERS is one of the worst we've ever seen online.
  • So, if "Orange is the new Black" does it follow that March is the new February ?
  • This is terrible, let down again. I’m sure I’m not the only one getting fed up!
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    This is the Last Jedi all over again. People hyped themselves beyond what was stated. They reworked 2 sith and put them into one of the meta teams. Released a new toon that works well with both of them. Announced new content and three new toons that are themed in sith. Showed new stuff to gamechangers. A lot was done. Just never enough. I am happy not too much new was dropped, its hard playing catch up. Always chasing the latest new toons. Its great to work on another LSTB team and a DSTB team. We don't need a new toon every week. Platoons are hard enough to fill as it is.
  • After continually dealing with bugged characters an content - if they delay and then provide something that works how it's supposed to - it'll be fine. I'd prefer that.
    If it comes out and we have to deal with bugged toons for 6-8 months, then it's just the same kitten as always.
    Sadly, I have a feeling it's going to be the same kitten as always - just delayed...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    This is the Last Jedi all over again. People hyped themselves beyond what was stated. They reworked 2 sith and put them into one of the meta teams. Released a new toon that works well with both of them. Announced new content and three new toons that are themed in sith. Showed new stuff to gamechangers. A lot was done. Just never enough. I am happy not too much new was dropped, its hard playing catch up. Always chasing the latest new toons. Its great to work on another LSTB team and a DSTB team. We don't need a new toon every week. Platoons are hard enough to fill as it is.

Actually, the devs hyped everything up. They were the ones that said that this month was going to rival, if not out do last year. When we kept asking for information all they told us was that it was going to be amazing, it was going to happen soon, and that was it. Giving us a concrete date of the 28th is all fine and dandy. But if there was going to be a delay, they shouldn’t have waited until 8 o’clock at night central time to say hey by the way we have a delay in the raid, but it will drop soon. Well… What is soon? Also what about the character events… Are you not going to respond to questions about the lack of QoL? Ignore the feedback about the new territory war set up? It’s all about lack of communication that people are getting sick of
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    We don't need a new toon every week. Platoons are hard enough to fill as it is.

Respectfully or not so respectfully i disagree. Felt like it used to be a new toom every week. And things were exciting and i wanted to come back every day like 4 times a day to look at my shiny digital star wars action figures. This year ive gotten to get excitied about, Holdo, Rose, Maurader. Im not that excited.

So CG, for what its worth. This player needs new toys to stay entertained. Youve done a great job for like two years! How bout some inquisitors for me to farm? Eh? Eh?

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I guess they meant "Sith (singlular)" not "Sith (plural)". February's a nasty, short little month. Never promise anything in February! You're already 2 days behind.
    But in all seriousness, let them get it right. Delays are better than bugs.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I don’t think it’s as much about them not being released as much as it is the broken promises, lack of communication and CG’s inability to own up to the fact that they couldn’t deliver what they promised. They kept throwing around the word soon which means nothing because soon is very subjective .

If they said we are experiencing some issues and it’ll be out in mid-March people would’ve been bummed but they would understand
  • Sev74907 wrote: »
    I don’t think it’s as much about them not being released as much as it is the broken promises, lack of communication and CG’s inability to own up to the fact that they couldn’t deliver what they promised. They kept throwing around the word soon which means nothing because soon is very subjective .

If they said we are experiencing some issues and it’ll be out in mid-March people would’ve been bummed but they would understand

Also, they are the ones that announced the raid.

Why not wait to announce it once it is ready?

Why have game changer event before the raid is ready?

Why not announce that the Raid will be in March once they realized it needed more time ( which was at least a week ago)

Why still offer no communication on why it is delayed?

Why announce content that isn't ready a month ahead of time, yet won't announce event dates until the week of?
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    "YOU GUYS DON'T TELL US WHAT'S COMING SOON! WE'RE MAD!"

"YOU GUYS TELL US WHAT'S COMING SOON BUT IT COMES LATER! WE'RE MAD!"

Why the hell is so much of the culture of Star Wars fandom predicated on hating literally everything that has anything to do with Star Wars?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    This is how you get ready for Sith being released.
    First you gotta get the hate flowing.
  • Pieeater420
    231 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    February month of the sith came in with a bang an went out with a high pitch “yeh” or wait was it a big fat nuthin poof. Either way disappointed tht we didnt get any of the new chars b4 the month ended so maybe they making March month of the sith now.