Sion marquee events

Replies

• It was stated that February is the month of the Sith... now we have March and still no Sion or the new Sith raid... is maybe August the month of the Sith? ...I would highly appreciate a release date please!
  • Not soon... not very soon... not SOON......

But VERY SOON
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    02/29
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    11:59 PST would be ..in 2.5 hours. ..
  • Dal_Zuba wrote: »
    02/29

Source or just saying that cause speculation?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Dal_Zuba wrote: »
    02/29

You asking for source with a date of 2/29? Easter bunny told us.
  • Gair wrote: »
    11:59 PST would be ..in 2.5 hours. ..

They already said they wouldn't push any other updates tonight.
  • No 2/29 this year lol
  • DarthNekros
    710 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Monel wrote: »
    Dal_Zuba wrote: »
    02/29

You asking for source with a date of 2/29? Easter bunny told us.

You right, I forgot this isn't a leap year lmao I'm a kitten
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • _DM_
    10 posts Member
    So 2/30’then?
  • Definitely feb 30th.
  • ...I really would appreciate any info on this @CG_Kozispoon !
  • It would be nice to get him to calm us down a bit
  • TugBoat
    24 posts Member
    There obviously was a bug or something and they wanted give us what they said so they are fixing it instead of giving us something broken.
  • TugBoat
    24 posts Member
    Maybe even Jango or bossk in march aswell as GG rework in AUGUST! (Don't hold your breath)
  • Icebringer92
    131 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    TugBoat wrote: »
    There obviously was a bug or something and they wanted give us what they said so they are fixing it instead of giving us something broken.

Bug or not why wouldn’t they just say it? What do you reckon is more important in customer service,being honest with your customers and saying there is a delay or just not saying anything at all? If you were buying a product online,and you’re supposed to have it delivered on a certain date but it’s delayed, wouldn’t you wanna know or you would just leave it to case? I have deadlines at work too that I’m held personally accountable for and if something goes wrong it’s also my job to take responsibility for it.
  • I rather it‘ll drop somewhere around mid-March like Marauder dropped mid-Feb: right, right?
    That‘d be horrible, I want a great Sith tank now.
  • They obviously meant February 29th, and forgot that that date doesn’t come till 2020. So we will get the Raid and Sion on February 29th, 2020.
  • TugBoat
    24 posts Member
    They obviously meant February 29th, and forgot that that date doesn’t come till 2020. So we will get the Raid and Sion on February 29th, 2020.

**** 2/29/20 is dark side Wookiee day.
  • Stay tuned
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    I am always bemused by gaming release dates and the inability to plan ahead.
    Why are bugs not found in January or even December, or internally you are saying we release end of Feb, when you could say ok tell them end of March, giving you all of Feb to iron out bugs.
    Game publishers do this all the time.
    Deadlines in my industry are deadlines and we plan ahead to meet them, including giving ourselves contingency time for delays.
    Not trolling, just amused.
  • Ceodoc, that just shows how more complicated software development is than youre 'industry'.
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Ceodoc, that just shows how more complicated software development is than youre 'industry'.

Lol
    It doesn't matter if its remote controlled brain surgery on belligerent aliens housed on Mars, you plan ahead.
    In my 'industry' we meet deadlines for much smaller margins then the obscene and it is obscene amounts of cash EA take from this game.
    As a matter of professional courtesy if we earned the kind of money EA does from this game, we would never dream of missing deadlines or disappointing our clients. And if we did they would be gone.
    But EA could literally come on here and put 2 fingers up saying thanks for the $ heroes and we would still pay/play.
  • If you can do a better job apparently, then why not make a better game yourself?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    If you can do a better job apparently, then why not make a better game yourself?

Because he likes meeting deadlines obviously.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    I cannot and don't do a better job than EA, but where you are conflated is that EA's job is to meet deadlines, which is incorrect (that's my job), EA's job is too make money and in that arena I could never match them.
  • Marauders marquee event was listed in the Feb event calendar- Scion is not listed in March calendar - so fair to say its after March?
  • iluro
    15 posts Member
    If you can do a better job apparently, then why not make a better game yourself?
    The reason it's easy, money/licenses. You're here not for the game itself, it's because of StarWars game. To have a license to create a similar game (again, from StarWars) you need the money and an agreement with Disney (i think), not everyone can achieve it.

Anyway..
    Couldn't it be a matter of respecting your customers? If the're complications, then explain it. What you shpuldn't do in ANY industry is creating expectation, giving a never-ending false hope in each communication and then say "SOON". Tomorrow always will be tomorrow. Soon will always be soon. Tonight/later today means BEFORE the day ends...
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Very soon means feb 28 - August 31. Sorry no year given.

So it’s Feb 28 - August 31 any given year.
  • Where the heck is it?