Content Update 3/1/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13
ShaolinPunk
3486 posts Moderator
edited March 2018
UPDATED: @CG_Leviathan 3/1 2:55PM PST

Hello once again Holotable Heroes!

The time has finally come, the power of the Sith Triumvirate has arrived to challenge even the strongest holotable rosters!

In addition to this highly anticipated raid, we have many new offers included in this 3rd Triumvirate update!

OPENING CINEMATIC:
We’re so excited to share this amazing opening cutscene for the Sith Triumvirate Phase 1! SPOILER WARNING!

Known issue: Some players may not see this cutscene in-game. We will fix this in a future update. All other cutscenes should work as expected.

SITH RAID TICKETS:
To get every guild started off on the new raid, we have distributed 150,000 Sith Triumvirate Raid tickets to every guild created prior to 2/22 at ~noon PST! Enjoy these new challenges!

FEATURE UPDATE
Rearranging Units
There is an issue affecting the recently introduced feature: Rearranging Units. It will be temporarily disabled until the bug has been fixed.

EVENTS:
Shadow of Malachor II
Join forces with VISAS MARR and escape from the clutches of the Sith. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Light Side character in the next stage of this Marquee event.
  • Event begins: March 1st
  • Level requirements for event: 20+
  • Forced Ally: Visas Marr

Shadow of Malachor III
Join forces with DARTH SION and take revenge against his hated foes and allies. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Dark Side character in the final stage of this Marquee event.
  • Forced Ally: Darth Sion

Shadow of Malachor Practice Battles
Now is the time to strengthen your team and hone in on a powerful battle strategy. Form squads and team up with SITH MARAUDER, VISAS MARR, or DARTH SION and engage in practice battles with your squads.
  • Forced Ally: Sith Marauder (T1), Visas Marr (T2), Darth Sion (T3)

NEW CHARACTER REWORKS
Two Darkside characters have received ability updates: Darth Nihilus and Sith Trooper.
For more information on these updates, please see their Character Strategy post below:
  • Darth Nihilus
  • Sith Trooper
  • Luminara Unduli: We have added the Healer tag to her character. We have removed Luminara’s Attacker tag.

SHARD SHUFFLE
The following content listed below has rotated locations:
  • First Order Executioner Moves to Chromium and Shipments!

PACKS AND BUNDLES

Sith Pain Pack (Darth Sion)
Purchase the Sith Pain Pack to power up Darth Sion!
This incredibly powerful Sith Tank inflicts a new debuff, PAIN, on his enemies, and supports other members of the Sith Triumvirate. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Darth Sion, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • 1299 crystals
  • Pack available: March 1st
  • Maximum # purchases per day: No limit
  • Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Lost Apprentice Pack (Visas Marr)
Purchase the Lost Apprentice Pack to power up Visas Marr!
This offensive support unit provides two new buffs for allies and has strong anti-Sith synergy. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Visas Marr, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • 1299 crystals
  • Pack available: March 1st

Credit Pack Update
Now in the store: Credit Data Card and Mega-Pack prices have been reduced by 5%!:
  • Credit Data Card: 80 Crystals
  • Credit Mega-Pack: 560 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: Available to all players

Trayus Academy Bundle (The Sith Triumvirate Raid)
A very special limited-time bundle is now available in the store to help jumpstart your progress in the Sith Triumvirate Raid! This bundle includes a great deal of high-end gear, ability materials, credits, training droids, and shards for THREE powerful ancient Sith.
  • Character Shards:
    • Darth Nihilus (x55)
    • Sith Trooper (x55)
    • Sith Assassin (x55)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
  • Bundle available: March 1st
  • Maximum # purchases: 1
  • Minimum Level requirements: 70+

Sith Pain Bundle
The Sith Triumvirate has arrived! Darth Sion, the LORD OF PAIN, now has a bundle available in the store for a limited time!
  • Character Shards - Darth Sion (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Lost Apprentice Bundle
Visas Marr, the former apprentice of Darth Nihilus, now has a bundle available in the store for a limited time!
  • Character Shards - Visas Marr (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Gear XII Bundle
Gear XII is now available for purchase with this extremely rare bundle!
  • Gear XII piece
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 85
Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOTshow up for you in store.

Gear XII Mega-Bundle
Gear XII pieces are now available for purchase with this extremely rare bundle!
  • Gear XII pieces
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 85
Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOTshow up for you in store.

Limited-Time Mod Store Rework!
Now in the Mod Store, for a limited-time, mods are higher-quality, and you can purchase them with Credits!
If you are at level 85, you can purchase them with Credits and Ship Building Materials!

On behalf of all of us here at Capital Games, we hope you enjoy the new, exciting events included in this update. Go forth and revel in all the Sith Triumvirate has to offer.

See you on the Holotables!

<<Update Thread>>
**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
Post edited by CG_Leviathan on

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    (Reserved)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Very very thank you
  • Time to end the sith
  • Oooooooooooooh maaaaan, that intro cinematic, straight to my favourite videos.
  • Rearranging Units

There is an issue affecting the recently introduced feature: Rearranging Units. It will be temporarily disabled until the bug has been fixed.

Thanks!
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Shadow of Malachor III
    Join forces with DARTH SION and take revenge against his hated foes and allies. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Light Side character in the final stage of this Marquee event.
    Event begins: March 1st
    Level requirements for event: 20+
    Forced Ally: Darth Sion

Bit of a typo there, unless sion is light side? lol
  • Rearranging Units

Leave it off (by which I mean thank you)!
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @CG_Leviathan I’d like an update on the fact that the marquee’s bundle now grants 30 shards, while they previously gave 25 shards (if I assume correctly, the marquee events this time will grant 50 shards for a 3 Stars, 0/30 shards).

In my opinion, people who bought the Sith Marauder bundle aren’t rewarded as much since you couldn’t get a character promotion out of it.
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    So... Marquee event start at March 1st. Match 1st ends in 20 minutes for me. So... It'll be available tomorrow?
  • Goodgil wrote: »
    So... Marquee event start at March 1st. Match 1st ends in 20 minutes for me. So... It'll be available tomorrow?

March 1st in PST time so it should drop within the next 10 hours.
  • When will this be pushed through? 3/1 is almost over.
  • I WANT TO MARRY YOU, DEVs!
  • So excited, totally worth the wait.
  • Maybe they forgot to change the dates in the announcement? We've seen at least part of this process drop a day late.
  • Duramater
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    nevermind, read it wrong
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Goodgil wrote: »

They work on their own time zone. Updates are usually sent when their Pacific time offices close.
  • So still no update on Wicket, Talzin, NS Zombie and NS Spirit?
  • Thanks for the update, my faith has been restored
  • Thank you Devs....ready to turn to the dark side...
  • To get every guild started off on the new raid, we have distributed 150,000 Sith Triumvirate Raid tickets to every guild created prior to 2/22 at ~noon PST! Enjoy these new challenges!

Our guild literally just re-created our entire guild on 2/23! Any slim chance in the universe you can move your date for these 150k raid tickets out by 1-2 days?
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Dang, I LOVE everything is suddenly dropping today!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Anyone else think nihlus's new unique is way too good?? +30% max health stacking every time DS or DT gets a debuff... that's a lot of health especially under a nihlus lead
  • Orba
    61 posts Member
    Who wants to bet that the Trayus Academy pack is $79.99 for 165 shards. The Sith packs we had the other week were 19.99 for 80 shards so this new bundle is nearly twice the cost.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Not a fan of the shard shuffle. Was hoping some new characters would go into shipments.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    My productivity just dropped to 0 lol. I'm just going to be constantly refreshing in anticipation of that sweet sweet client restart.
  • @CG_Leviathan - Is the ticket limit going to be increased? I am assuming since you are giving us 150k, that that will be the cost to start the new raid. Currently for Rancor and AAT raids we have a limit of 150k tickets to be saved which would mean all overflow would be a waste.
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Rearranging Units
    Can you please keep it off? Or at least let us toggle it if we want?
  • Super stoked - can't wait for this update to finally roll out in my time zone!!! I am going to do all kinds of damage to my reserves maxing out these new toons as fast as I can lol.

Thanks, devs!
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Mixelplux wrote: »
    @CG_Leviathan - Is the ticket limit going to be increased? I am assuming since you are giving us 150k, that that will be the cost to start the new raid. Currently for Rancor and AAT raids we have a limit of 150k tickets to be saved which would mean all overflow would be a waste.

That's not a very good assumption since they did the same for the tank and it does not cost 150k tickets to launch.
  • Mixelplux wrote: »
    @CG_Leviathan - Is the ticket limit going to be increased? I am assuming since you are giving us 150k, that that will be the cost to start the new raid. Currently for Rancor and AAT raids we have a limit of 150k tickets to be saved which would mean all overflow would be a waste.

They maxed tickets for Rancor and Tank when they were released.