Character Strategy- Darth Nihilus

2Next

Replies

• DarthxMaul wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Making great use already ;)

OD1hctU.jpg

I know i have no control over what you people buy but all I'm saying is maybe the prices of packs wouldn't be so high if you guys didn't spend hundreds on them every time

It's been ages since DN was released I think everyone has him 7 starred without spending a penny by now, and his Sith trooper is only 4 stars so he clearly doesn't spend hundreds
  • DarthxMaul wrote: »

OD1hctU.jpg

I know i have no control over what you people buy but all I'm saying is maybe the prices of packs wouldn't be so high if you guys didn't spend hundreds on them every time

It's been ages since DN was released I think everyone has him 7 starred without spending a penny by now, and his Sith trooper is only 4 stars so he clearly doesn't spend hundreds

Necro much?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DarthxMaul wrote: »

OD1hctU.jpg

reading helps " March 4, 2017" almost a year ago just as this toon was released that post was made not when he was sort of made farmable
    excellent first post i must say
  • I get that necroing a thread is frowned upon, but this one and the Sith trooper thread are both linked in the update notes. He didn’t have to quote that specific comment, though. I see your points.
  • His kit was updated today. Pay attention folks.

So if Sion & Traya get hit with 2 debuffs each we increase the health of Nihilus by 120%?
  • I get that necroing a thread is frowned upon, but this one and the Sith trooper thread are both linked in the update notes. He didn’t have to quote that specific comment, though. I see your points.

You make a fair point that I see now. I humbly apologize for my necro comment.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Modulous wrote: »
    His kit was updated today. Pay attention folks.

So if Sion & Traya get hit with 2 debuffs each we increase the health of Nihilus by 120%?

looks that way. Force crush could more than tripple nihilus' health. awesome...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sweet
  • ChewieShards10___
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    CleverWes wrote: »
    I get that necroing a thread is frowned upon, but this one and the Sith trooper thread are both linked in the update notes. He didn’t have to quote that specific comment, though. I see your points.

You make a fair point that I see now. I humbly apologize for my necro comment.
    Hey, no problem, bud. We’re all excited about the raid. :)
  • leef wrote: »
    Modulous wrote: »
    His kit was updated today. Pay attention folks.

looks that way. Force crush could more than tripple nihilus' health. awesome...

Wonder how the math will work if Nihilus is lead?
  • Sifusan wrote: »
    Has anyone zetaed Nihilus unique ?
    Is it worth it ?

I have zeta’d both DN’s leader and unique ability. I would say the unique was an incredible improvement compared to the leader ability. I have found his place is best under a Zader lead. Also, the debuff (under Zader, in the pit) does stack when coupled with Zader’s Force Crush. In arena however I prefer my ZZDN under ZEP and teamed with ZZader, GMT, & Sidious.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lol I have DN at 4* and I've been playing for almost a year.

Oh well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Nihilus unique is a great zeta for pvp
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    So do you need the zeta for the Sion/Traya bonus?