The Perfect Guide for the Perfect Start 2017 Winter Edition

13Next

Replies

• StarStalker
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Why spam/scam the game though? Don't you get any pleasure out of taking your time to build a team for real instead of exploiting technical aspects? I understand why people would want this, considering the GIVE IT TO ME NOW world we live in - but I will say I have no respect for anyone building an arena team this way. I'm sure I'm not alone. Exploits ruin the game for everyone else. It is bad enough everyone and their mother uses Phoenix or NS in arena. Anyway, if you're reading this guide and considering all these hacks, maybe consider just doing some research on actually being a skilled player instead of gaming the system.

Yeah,you are right.I should just buy some packs and crystals,play regulary and be on top since I already know much about this game and since the key word is time,I should just pay for being in higher level of my shard instead of using a strategy that brings me in the same line to those who pay,at least for some time.Thanks for advice anyway.
  • Thanks for the guide, super helpful! I am currently in the 5-27 Cantina Farming stage and I have a couple of questions for you all:
    1. Should I be spending credits on the great that appears in the shipments? I feel like I am not earning that many credits, so I am a bit concerned of spending my credits
    2. Should I use the crystals that I earn on refreshes or keep them for later?
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    Hey guys, i made a video about hording.
    Unfortuneatley only in german language:
    https://youtu.be/Y4f-DLLLLkg
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JABCGamer wrote: »
    Thanks for the guide, super helpful! I am currently in the 5-27 Cantina Farming stage and I have a couple of questions for you all:
    1. Should I be spending credits on the great that appears in the shipments? I feel like I am not earning that many credits, so I am a bit concerned of spending my credits
    2. Should I use the crystals that I earn on refreshes or keep them for later?
    Yes, you should be buying gear for credits, as often as possible. You’d be surprised how often needed purple gear is there to buy and how often you need the other gear or you can use it for donations to others in your guild. Also, one of the game achievements is tied to your number of purchases from shipments and it’s much easier to buy gear for credits than gear or shards for crystals!

I recommend using crystals primarily for energy refreshes. Personally, I use the crystals I get mostly for cantina energy refreshes. You can do up to 3 of those a day for 100 crystals each. You can also do up to 3 regular energy refreshes for 50 crystals each. The reason I do the more expensive cantina refreshes more often is because I find there is more needed from cantina energy than from regular energy. You need cantina energy for mods as well as characters. But regardless of which you prioritize, I’d use crystals only for energy refreshes unless you’re high enough in squad arena and fleet arena rank that you get more than 450 crystals a day (enough to do 3 cantina and 3 regular energy refreshes). If you’re getting more crystals than that, you can save up the extras and use them to buy completed gear.
  • tazer89 wrote: »
    Hey GhostRider. I can't help you with gmail, but I've been using Yahoo mail for these rerolls. I've made like 10 so far and they don't seem to care that I keep verifying with the same phone number. Also I am on iOS, so I'm not sure if you are on android, and if so not sure how that works. Best of luck.

Hey tazer89, I’d love to know how you’re able to reroll so many times using yahoo mail on iOS. Would you mind posting a tutorial or linking me to one that’s specific to using yahoo mail on iOS?

I rerolled 3 times on my iPad using 3 different gmail accounts, but when I tried signing in under a different, 4th gmail account to try and reroll a 4th time it wouldn’t let me, and I received the error “The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPad,” and I can’t figure out how to fix this.
  • SetthPalam wrote: »
    tazer89 wrote: »
    I rerolled 3 times on my iPad using 3 different gmail accounts, but when I tried signing in under a different, 4th gmail account to try and reroll a 4th time it wouldn’t let me, and I received the error “The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPad,” and I can’t figure out how to fix this.

It's an iOS thing, you can only create 5 appleID per device, but you can create another one on their website appleid.apple.com

On a side note, I'm currently at lvl 64 with my PS, getting my **** either kicked by paying players and their 7* Sion / Nihilus Vader team, or getting draws when fighting other PS squads (if my Ezra doesn't crit, it's a draw, even with lower power teams).

Ezra, Zeb and Chopper are 7* Hera is 73/100, Kanaan 55/100.

What's next once they are all 7* ? Should I start an Empire team ? A sith team ? I currently have Thrawn 5*, Tarkin and Vader 4*

A lot of 2018 guides advises for various characters, but I can't get a fixed plan for what comes next and there are a lot of ground to cover (ships for the Zetas ? Empire Team for Arena ?)

Currently I'm farming:

- Magmatrooper with the GW tokens
    - Stormtrooper with the cantina tokens, then Bobba
    - Cantina energy : finish Hera then KRU and his Ship (looks like an easy farm), then TFP
    - Guild Store : ? No idea here, most guides advises to get Jyn, but I don't really get why, should I switch to FOSFTP and his ship ?
    - Arena token : finish Kanaan then focus on Tarkin
    - Fleet token : Ghost and Phantom

I'm planning on EP event pretty soon, they cast aside my PS team :)

Thanks all !
  • SetthPalam wrote: »

It's an iOS thing, you can only create 5 appleIDs per device, you can still create one using their webpage appleid.apple.com