Content Update 3/1/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Kinalos wrote: »
    To get every guild started off on the new raid, we have distributed 150,000 Sith Triumvirate Raid tickets to every guild created prior to 2/22 at ~noon PST! Enjoy these new challenges!

Our guild literally just re-created our entire guild on 2/23! Any slim chance in the universe you can move your date for these 150k raid tickets out by 1-2 days?

Oh man, bad timing bro, sorry for your loss. :(
  • HATS OFF! wonderful update you all!!!
  • Jacen_Raye wrote: »
    I WANT TO MARRY YOU, DEVs!

A LITTLE WEIRD BUT I UNDERSTAND THE EXCITEMENT!
    Oh wait, a post isn't supposed to be all caps so, uh, hi. Thanks devs for this amazing update :smile:
  • Gotta say I am sorry for any doubt or complaints I had. I truly didn't believe the raid would be out so soon. Props.

I expected the Marquee events yesterday but again, big props you've make up for it ten fold and I'll stick around as long as I can
  • You have done well developers.... all is forgiven....
  • 2/22?
  • THAT CINEMATIC!!!
    AHHHHHH I'm so so excited. Feel like a kid again.
    Thank you for this CG, thank you..
  • Nice job :)
  • So uhhhh can we have this now? Haha
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    Mixelplux wrote: »
    @CG_Leviathan - Is the ticket limit going to be increased? I am assuming since you are giving us 150k, that that will be the cost to start the new raid. Currently for Rancor and AAT raids we have a limit of 150k tickets to be saved which would mean all overflow would be a waste.

That's not a very good assumption since they did the same for the tank and it does not cost 150k tickets to launch.

Correct, cap is still same but it will max out to that cap. There is not a current over limit possible.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I was concerned when this wasn't released alongside the QOL stuff as intended and my hype went into 'August' mode. But awesome if these events/ raid can be released today! Seriously nice one devs!
  • The age of Rebels is over. The time of the sith has come!
  • Aregan
    31 posts Member
    Talzin, wicket anyone?
  • Oh, there it goes.

• When I saw VERY SOON I immediately thought August. I AM SHOCKED! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS this was a crazy surprise :)

Grabbing popcorn waiting for TI post on World First ;)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Hello once again Holotable Heroes!

The time has finally come, the power of the Sith Triumvirate has arrived to challenge even the strongest holotable rosters!
    In addition to this highly anticipated raid, we have many new offers included in this update!

OPENING CINEMATIC:
    We’re so excited to share this amazing opening cutscene for the Sith Triumvirate Phase 1! SPOILER WARNING!

SITH RAID TICKETS:
    To get every guild started off on the new raid, we have distributed 150,000 Sith Triumvirate Raid tickets to every guild created prior to 2/22 at ~noon PST! Enjoy these new challenges!

KNOWN ISSUES
    Some players may not see the full cutscene in their first playthrough, but should be able to see it each subsequent time. We will fix this in a future update. All other cutscenes should work as expected.

Rearranging Units
    There is an issue affecting the recently introduced feature: Rearranging Units. It will be temporarily disabled until the bug has been fixed.

EVENTS:
    Shadow of Malachor II
    Join forces with VISAS MARR and escape from the clutches of the Sith. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Light Side character in the next stage of this Marquee event.
    • Event begins: March 1st
    • Level requirements for event: 20+
    • Forced Ally: Visas Marr

Shadow of Malachor III
    Join forces with DARTH SION and take revenge against his hated foes and allies. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Dark Side character in the final stage of this Marquee event.
    • Forced Ally: Darth Sion

Shadow of Malachor Practice Battles
    Now is the time to strengthen your team and hone in on a powerful battle strategy. Form squads and team up with SITH MARAUDER, VISAS MARR, or DARTH SION and engage in practice battles with your squads.
    • Forced Ally: Sith Marauder (T1), Visas Marr (T2), Darth Sion (T3)

NEW CHARACTER REWORKS
    Two Darkside characters have received ability updates: Darth Nihilus and Sith Trooper.
    For more information on these updates, please see their Character Strategy post below:
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Sith Trooper
    • Luminara Unduli: We have added the Healer tag to her character. We have removed Luminara’s Attacker tag.

SHARD SHUFFLE
    The following content listed below has rotated locations in accordance with the character cadence:
    • Chromium Update: First Order Executioner Moves to Chromium!

PACKS AND BUNDLES

Sith Pain Pack (Darth Sion)
    Purchase the Sith Pain Pack to power up Darth Sion!
    This incredibly powerful Sith Tank inflicts a new debuff, PAIN, on his enemies, and supports other members of the Sith Triumvirate. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Darth Sion, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
    • 1299 crystals
    • Pack available: March 1st
    • Maximum # purchases per day: No limit
    • Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Lost Apprentice Pack (Visas Marr)
    Purchase the Lost Apprentice Pack to power up Visas Marr!
    This offensive support unit provides two new buffs for allies and has strong anti-Sith synergy. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Visas Marr, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
    • 1299 crystals
    • Pack available: March 1st

Credit Pack Update
    Now in the store: Credit Data Card and Mega-Pack prices have been reduced by 5%!:
    • Credit Data Card: 80 Crystals
    • Credit Mega-Pack: 560 Crystals
    • Minimum Level requirements: Available to all players

Trayus Academy Bundle (The Sith Triumvirate Raid)
    A very special limited-time bundle is now available in the store to help jumpstart your progress in the Sith Triumvirate Raid! This bundle includes a great deal of high-end gear, ability materials, credits, training droids, and shards for THREE powerful ancient Sith.
    • Character Shards:
      • Darth Nihilus (x55)
      • Sith Trooper (x55)
      • Sith Assassin (x55)
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear
    • Bundle available: March 1st
    • Maximum # purchases: 1
    • Minimum Level requirements: 70+

Sith Pain Bundle
    The Sith Triumvirate has arrived! Darth Sion, the LORD OF PAIN, now has a bundle available in the store for a limited time!
    • Character Shards - Darth Sion (x30)
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear

Lost Apprentice Bundle
    Visas Marr, the former apprentice of Darth Nihilus, now has a bundle available in the store for a limited time!
    • Character Shards - Visas Marr (x30)
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear

Gear XII Bundle
    Gear XII is now available for purchase with this extremely rare bundle!
    • Gear XII piece
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Crystals
    • Minimum Level requirements: 85
    Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOTshow up for you in store.

Gear XII Mega-Bundle
    Gear XII pieces are now available for purchase with this extremely rare bundle!
    • Gear XII pieces
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Crystals
    • Minimum Level requirements: 85
    Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOTshow up for you in store.

Limited-Time Mod Store Rework!
    Now in the Mod Store, for a limited-time, mods are higher-quality, and you can purchase them with Credits!
    If you are at level 85, you can purchase them with Credits and Ship Building Materials!

On behalf of all of us here at Capital Games, we hope you enjoy the new, exciting events included in this update. Go forth and revel in all the Sith Triumvirate has to offer.

See you on the Holotables!

<<MEGATHREAD>>

<<Update Thread>>

My alt guild only got 1774 new raids tickets. Can't launch raid. Help?
  • jbs2886
    145 posts Member
    Multiple people are reporting freezing on iOS of Tier IV of Visas Marr event.
  • The Heroic tier of the new raid shows 5 daily attempts rather than unlimited. Intended? @CG_RyDiggs
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I humbly eat crow. One day late is close enough in my book.

Well done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    Erm, didn't notice it before this update, but the fleet arena rewards show 150 SIM tickets as part of them. Haven't seen an announcement about them being added, it's a nice surpise.
  • jbs2886 wrote: »
    Multiple people are reporting freezing on iOS of Tier IV of Visas Marr event.

Apologies, fix inc.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160796/content-update-hf-3-1-2018

Cheers!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Erm, didn't notice it before this update, but the fleet arena rewards show 150 SIM tickets as part of them. Haven't seen an announcement about them being added, it's a nice surpise.

I noticed this as well. If it's a new permanent feature, it's certainly a welcome one.
  • Docile wrote: »
    The Heroic tier of the new raid shows 5 daily attempts rather than unlimited. Intended? @CG_RyDiggs

Did you guys already finish VI? Cause on my screen it shows you have to do VI before you do HST.
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Clearly, in GoH developer land, it's actually the year *2020*.
  • Docile wrote: »
    The Heroic tier of the new raid shows 5 daily attempts rather than unlimited. Intended? @CG_RyDiggs

Did you guys already finish VI? Cause on my screen it shows you have to do VI before you do HST.

No, but the details on that screen read: “Daily Attempts: 5.”

The other Heroic raids say “Daily Attempts: Unlimited.”
  • I’m not normally one to complain about releases, but what’s with the Traya shards being restricted to 50 member guilds? I really want to get that character but I can’t unless I leave my smaller guild for one that’s at 48-49. This is just going to tear people away from smaller guilds and stop their ability to grow.
  • pretty sure thats just the recommandation.
  • Can someone post screenshots of the heroic tier reward structure for traya shards?
  • Max_Rebos_groupie
    110 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    murmelz wrote: »
    pretty sure thats just the recommandation.
    Ah, I missed that somehow. Thanks!
    Can someone post screenshots of the heroic tier reward structure for traya shards?

F56_F49_C7-_BBB3-46_A1-827_B-90_CB32076_B9_E.png

F6_B6535_E-9065-45_B2-_B68_F-190_B8_FEBA8_C3.png

Everything in between in 7 shards.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Is that a miss print on the heroic tier showing only 5 daily attempts? That would only give us 10 total attempts for the 2 days of the raid. With how these guys and gals are looking I'm thinking there's gonna be a lot of guilds not finishing the heroic tier. ;)