So when does the sith raid drop?

So I’m a little confused. From what I have read my understanding is that we were getting the this raid today (Feb 28th) but after reading the update QOL 2/28 post they say we are happy to show you the upcoming raid.... when does it actually go live in game CG?

Replies

  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    According to the Road Ahead post by @CG_Carrie the raid is supposed to come WITH the QoL update: The Road Ahead
    The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update. Expect to see some more updates on what the content will look like – and please keep an eye on forum announcements for more details!
  • gib riad nao pls
  • Strubz wrote: »
    According to the Road Ahead post by @CG_Carrie the raid is supposed to come WITH the QoL update: The Road Ahead
    The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update. Expect to see some more updates on what the content will look like – and please keep an eye on forum announcements for more details!

    Thank you. I knew I saw somewhere that the raid would come with the QoL update.... I’d say they need to make an official announcement you can’t tell your player base it will come out and then it doesn’t come out
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    It’s not coming out today...

    The QOL update says it’s just revealing details about the upcoming raid:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest

    i.e. no one knows when it will drop
  • Would be nice if they would give us a little information about the raid at some point today. But since they haven’t maybe they are rolling it out any second now...... now........now
  • Twi wrote: »
    It’s not coming out today...

    The QOL update says it’s just revealing details about the upcoming raid:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest

    i.e. no one knows when it will drop

    It doesn't say that at all. We *could* still get it today (though I doubt it at this point). And CG knows when it will drop, they just won't tell us because reasons.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    Would be nice if they would give us a little information about the raid at some point today. But since they haven’t maybe they are rolling it out any second now...... now........now

    ? They gave a lot of info just no release date
  • Yea I was very confused about this as well. It was my understanding the raid was coming today as well however it appears that is not the case? A little disappointed on that fact but excited about the raid. Would be nice to receive better clarification on this.
  • August
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    August

    xD with CLS return
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    DaGhost141 wrote: »
    Yea I was very confused about this as well. It was my understanding the raid was coming today as well however it appears that is not the case? A little disappointed on that fact but excited about the raid. Would be nice to receive better clarification on this.

    Something isn’t wait so it’s pushed till it’s fixed. They did say they are dropping updates throughout the day so fingers crossed
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Wai*^
  • I was also under the impression we were getting the raid today. I thought this was the month of the Sith, not the month of the preview of the Sith.
  • So, if we don't get another thing on February besides information and 1 character, I'd say it was an informative, but not very exciting month.
  • Obviously there are delays in them getting out the raid. Otherwise, they would have released footage of phase 4. So at this point, even CG probably does not know when it will be released.
  • TVF
    36442 posts Member
    I was hoping I was wrong, but I was right.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • My game is broken. I dont see Darth Sion Marquee Event...
  • I don't know why everyone is assuming the raid is delayed.

    The only release information we were given was that is was, as stated by CG_Carrie on February 8, supposed to come WITH the QoL update.

    Does WITH mean the same day or at the same time? I hope so. If you buy a gaming console bundle that comes WITH a game, that game should be in the box. Or at least have a digital download code.

    That being said, temper your expectations. It has been hinted they only revealed some of the total QoL update. By releasing "the remaining QoL" update at a different date that also comes WITH the raid, technically CG_Carrie spoke the truth and we will get the awesome looking sith raid WITH the final QoL update.
  • Moved to Sith Raid
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    My game is broken. I dont see Darth Sion Marquee Event...

    That’s odd. Do you see the Jedi Luke Hero Journey? Maybe you will on Feb 30th.
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Moved to Sith Raid

    Which Merge?
  • I'm trying to have patience with this new raid, my guild and I are super excited to finally have a challenge again. Farming Hpit and HAAT is getting old. Hopefully this raid brings something new to the table that makes us fight together again. Not which team can solo it the fastest before the other lol
  • I guess we never got a response on this. That’s unfortunate
  • DaGhost141 wrote: »
    I guess we never got a response on this. That’s unfortunate

    Nope, mod tossed it into (whatever they did) so that a post questioning the miscommunication between player base and Devs would be halted
  • DaGhost141 wrote: »
    I guess we never got a response on this. That’s unfortunate

    Nope, mod tossed it into (whatever they did) so that a post questioning the miscommunication between player base and Devs would be halted

    Nvm we got an update that the raid will not be coming today but soon
  • Suppously they accepted last year challenge of getting in february something as good as last year's Nihilus.

    The triunvirate? Sith Raid?...

    A lot of nice things to come, but...

    Obviously, they DIDN'T DELIVERED, they fail the Challenge.
    They just need to admit it!
  • client restart now
  • Enjoy!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Can we close this topic now?
  • DaGhost141 wrote: »
    I guess we never got fifa55 a response on this. That’s unfortunate

    Nope, mod tossed it into (whatever they did) so that a post questioning the miscommunication between player base and Devs would be halted

    Nvm we got an update that the raid will not be coming today but soon
    I will wait for updates. :)
This discussion has been closed.