[Feedback] Sim tickets as fleet rewards are GREAT

Prev13
Random9
510 posts Member
edited March 2018
So in my fleet arena for every prize tier it lists 150 sim tickets. I got my fleet payout today and they were in there. Is this intentional? I love it if it will be sticking around since the refreshes don’t get you quite enough sim tickets.
Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• Cesium
    230 posts Member
    Probably to balance out the extra simming options such as gw, challenges, etc.
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • THANK YOU DEVS. Sim tickets have been my biggest pet peeve and I finally don’t have to worry about it.

Literally the best part of the update for me.
  • OmerAsik wrote: »
    THANK YOU DEVS. Sim tickets have been my biggest pet peeve and I finally don’t have to worry about it.

Fax I don't have to force myself to do the daily challenges now since I will have enough Sim Tickets for days. Btw loved when Omer was on the Rockets
  • OmerAsik wrote: »
    THANK YOU DEVS. Sim tickets have been my biggest pet peeve and I finally don’t have to worry about it.

Agreed! :smiley:
  • Random9 wrote: »
    So in my fleet arena for every prize tier it lists 150 sim tickets. I got my fleet payout today and they were in there. Is this intentional? And if so why?

Was a pleasant surprise for me, I was getting woefully low.
  • Just take it an smile. Dayum - some of us have been on the low side of Sims for a LONG time. Just go with it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Can I buy mods with sim tickets? Because they will just increase now, even more than before
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Very nice, unlisted QoL change. Awesome updates so far.
  • It'd be great to be able to buy just about anything else with SIM tickets. For those of us that have a ton. Mods would be nice, gear would be better.
  • I have nearly 700 sim tickets and everyday I get more and more :/
  • I used to have a problem with sim tickets, then I started refreshing cantina energy for 16 energy nodes. Give you more sim tickets than energy to sim the node lol.
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    With extra sim tickets you will be able to open multiple bronzium... SPOILER
  • Just take it an smile. Dayum - some of us have been on the low side of Sims for a LONG time. Just go with it.

None of the comments above you are saying anything against them. What are you in about?
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    I’m quite happy as I’m not farming the 16 nodes at the time so I have to spend extra crystals on some tickets. It’s good to know that it’ll be sticking around.
  • I am also extremely happy with this...some of us dont always have the time to finish dailies and sometimes run out of sim tickets, when I saw that GW required sim tickets I knew it would be a problem for me - fortunately that issue is no more thanks to the 150 sim tickets.
  • Why not simply get rid of them and simply allow us always to sim if the conditions are fullfilled?
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • are we actually complaining about free stuff now?
  • Human3001 wrote: »
    Why not simply get rid of them and simply allow us always to sim if the conditions are fullfilled?

SIM tickets are still a premium feature. So enjoy the freemium.
  • I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    Human3001 wrote: »
    Why not simply get rid of them and simply allow us always to sim if the conditions are fullfilled?

SIM tickets are still a premium feature. So enjoy the freemium.

In which world are they still a premium feature, if we get more than 150 per day? Who will still buy tickets for crystals after that?
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    I have over 7k of sim tickets, so dont really care about that change, but i guess they could just remove them and let you sim anything you have 3*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Probably because this is the easiest solution leading to practically identical effect. All the coding required was basically to write one number.
  • Wootus
    85 posts Member
    Credit where credit's due. Very thankful for the extra 150 sim tickets!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member

I'd imagine it would take 5 times as much coding.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.

No, I definitely don't spend 450 crystals every day on refreshes. Not everyone is #1 on arena, you know?
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Happy with the extra Sim tickets, although its a huge amount and will build up a lot, i'm sure they've done this instead of getting rid of Sim tickets because it's easier to implement.
  • Cyggy
    26 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Uh.. i def cant do 450 crystsls a day on refreshes... i usually only get 3x normsl snd every other day 1x cantina..

Share your secrets to getying 450 a day please
  • I have 5,500 sim tickets and I know others have more. However since the GW simming I could have seen my totals going down, so the bonus might help in the long run.