Best Empire team after reworks?

Title explains it well enough, if you could also say why is it the best would be appriciated since i want to run empire team after reworks but are pretty much clueless about their chars

Replies

• i think zzthrawn zep zdv zipd and shore can be the best team for me
  • LordInuy wrote: »
    i think zzthrawn zep zdv zipd and shore can be the best team for me

I like it unfortunatly i got no IPD yet im running xxthrawn z unique vader zdt dk and shore and have shot up the ranking albiet my shard is full of CLS and ZQGJ so naturally Vader goes absolutly ham on these teams
    zzthrawn zep zdv zipd and shore

Er...

:/

• I think the ultimate team is

EP lead DV DN Wampa and IPD

but the best easily obtained team is

EP lead DV Thrawn ShT and a 5th. I have been using DN, DT, Tarkin And SA also look like good 5ths
  • problem is without his zetas there no point in looking at EP yet and for most this is gonna be a lil bit LOL
  • thrawn is better leader than ep, against rey the debuff boost of thrawn is much better than buff boost of palpatine. Vader after rework with his choke uncounterable and great speed are viable, speed down is usefull. Shore is the best ds tank, great against rey and rebels for the imunity to critics and boost tm of empire ally when taunt. IPD is my favourite 5th cause are the perfect counter to r2, if you haven't ipd can substitute with another tank like gk (great everywhere) or death trooper for the aoe and deathmark.

I can beat very easy all meta team, but in defence aren't great, the special for thrawn is bad using by rng
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    zzThrawn, zEP, zDT, DK, Shore.

Although, for arena, I would go hybrid and drop DK for GK.
    thrawn is better leader than ep, against rey the debuff boost of thrawn is much better than buff boost of palpatine. Vader after rework with his choke uncounterable and great speed are viable, speed down is usefull. Shore is the best ds tank, great against rey and rebels for the imunity to critics and boost tm of empire ally when taunt. IPD is my favourite 5th cause are the perfect counter to r2, if you haven't ipd can substitute with another tank like gk (great everywhere) or death trooper for the aoe and deathmark.

I can beat very easy all meta team, but in defence aren't great, the special for thrawn is bad using by rng

Lol we already knew that Thrawn is great for memeing squads using ShT protection regen. EP is much better because it is a proactive leadership. If you have slow mods Thrawn will feel better than EP because the AI doesn't know how to handle it. EP should be you goal because it is ultimately more effective.

Every since Thrawn came out you could run Thrawn GK ShT RG and DN and never drop a match. Comps predicated on taking advantage of poor AI *caugh Night Sisters* are hekkin memes.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    LordInuy wrote: »
    thrawn is better leader than ep, against rey the debuff boost of thrawn is much better than buff boost of palpatine. Vader after rework with his choke uncounterable and great speed are viable, speed down is usefull. Shore is the best ds tank, great against rey and rebels for the imunity to critics and boost tm of empire ally when taunt. IPD is my favourite 5th cause are the perfect counter to r2, if you haven't ipd can substitute with another tank like gk (great everywhere) or death trooper for the aoe and deathmark.

Lol we already knew that Thrawn is great for memeing squads using ShT protection regen. EP is much better because it is a proactive leadership. If you have slow mods Thrawn will feel better than EP because the AI doesn't know how to handle it. EP should be you goal because it is ultimately more effective.

Every since Thrawn came out you could run Thrawn GK ShT RG and DN and never drop a match. Comps predicated on taking advantage of poor AI *caugh Night Sisters* are hekkin memes.

sorry but disagree. I try ep, before and after rework. there is no way to use him as a leader in a top end arena...in tb ds ok, it's a great leader, better than thrawn...like krennic
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    I think the ultimate team is

No cleanse at all means who ever gets stunned by Han's initial shot stays stunned.
    Without a tank if it's IPD or EP they're likely dead before they get to go.

I've been playing with a lot of comps trying to find the best place for zWampa, but haven't found an ideal team.
    vs NS - zSid Wampa are amazing, but Sid not so great elsewhere
    vs Rey - thrawn L, IPD, wampa works well, but CLS/Han tend to take IPD out before he can self-destruct

• Since thrawn came out, Running zz thrawn zep gk shore dt, can beat any team I’m not dropping out of 20. December 2015 shard
  • jackv11 wrote: »
    Since thrawn came out, Running zz thrawn zep gk shore dt, can beat any team I’m not dropping out of 20. December 2015 shard

I watched ahnald and smithie's vids earlier, and they showed great success with similar teams, even with palp as lead. They used DN, but I'm happy to see you're having success with DT since I plan to use him also.

Both of them showed palp lead can beat top tier JTR squads.
  • Using zzEP zThrawn zDT Krrenic Shore... and loving it.
  • SlySimians wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I think the ultimate team is

No cleanse at all means who ever gets stunned by Han's initial shot stays stunned.
    Without a tank if it's IPD or EP they're likely dead before they get to go.

I've been playing with a lot of comps trying to find the best place for zWampa, but haven't found an ideal team.
    vs NS - zSid Wampa are amazing, but Sid not so great elsewhere
    vs Rey - thrawn L, IPD, wampa works well, but CLS/Han tend to take IPD out before he can self-destruct

Who cares if 1 toon gets stunned? The TM gain will bring them right back around. Don't say Ep can't be used in top end arena it's flat out wrong. Thrawn lead is really quite the meme.

See what this album says about it.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/mSqDC
  • Now the month is over, is the consensus still the same? EP(L) > Thrawn(L) for full Empire?
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Zzep, Vader, zgmt, Shore, gat

This is the best team atm.
  • 220 speed on palp, 240 on Vader, 250 on thrawn, 220 on gmt.
  • gmeista
    11 posts Member
    How about Ep (L), Vader, thrawn, tarkin and who to tank between shore, GK or Sion.

Does sion work in this at all?
  • Shore best. Sion sucks
  • gmeista
    11 posts Member
    Why?
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    gmeista wrote: »
    How about Ep (L), Vader, thrawn, tarkin and who to tank between shore, GK or Sion.

Does sion work in this at all?

I use that team for a week now and really enjoy it. With GK. Now, I swapped to Sion. My Tarkin has the zeta (gave him 6 months ago) and is helpful with Tm remove, good damage and all the debuffs. Offense Down is awesome! Besides that, he's pretty tanky.
  • I know KRU isn’t empire but is he a viable tank instead of ShT in an empire squad?