Return of the Trainee

Anyone have an educated guess on when JTR will come back around?

Replies

• April is my guess based on the amount of time it took CLS to come back.
  • 5-6 months from when we first had it. give or take a month or two :/
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I’m guessing may the 4th or near to it.
  • DrMaggot
    227 posts Member
    So how long does it take to farm vets without refreshes ? Should I start now if she ever comes arond for may ?
  • DrMaggot wrote: »
    So how long does it take to farm vets without refreshes ? Should I start now if she ever comes arond for may ?

If u do it without refreshes you might be ready by may 2019
  • The vets have one of the most horrendous drop rates ive ever seen. I used refreshes and posted my attempts. 7 attempts, 8 attempts, 7 attempts. Out of 22 attempts I got 1 shard on the 1st 8, and 1 shard on the last 7. I have up and went for Sith trooper now because that's rediculous to try so hard, waste so much material on charachters that will give me no other benefit in this game besides adding 1 character to my roster. Granted shes powerful, but her usefulness is quickly dropping die to other teams that can beat her.
  • Leon4107 wrote: »
    The vets have one of the most horrendous drop rates ive ever seen. I used refreshes and posted my attempts. 7 attempts, 8 attempts, 7 attempts. Out of 22 attempts I got 1 shard on the 1st 8, and 1 shard on the last 7. I have up and went for Sith trooper now because that's rediculous to try so hard, waste so much material on charachters that will give me no other benefit in this game besides adding 1 character to my roster. Granted shes powerful, but her usefulness is quickly dropping die to other teams that can beat her.

Actually, she's the answer to P1 of the sith raid.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    5-6 months from when we first had it. give or take a month or two :/

Probably the best guess you can get.

Moved Hero's Journey sub forum
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DojiBrian wrote: »
    Leon4107 wrote: »
    The vets have one of the most horrendous drop rates ive ever seen. I used refreshes and posted my attempts. 7 attempts, 8 attempts, 7 attempts. Out of 22 attempts I got 1 shard on the 1st 8, and 1 shard on the last 7. I have up and went for Sith trooper now because that's rediculous to try so hard, waste so much material on charachters that will give me no other benefit in this game besides adding 1 character to my roster. Granted shes powerful, but her usefulness is quickly dropping die to other teams that can beat her.

This. Also great in HAAT. Also TB and TW.

It's amazing how many people only think about arena.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DojiBrian wrote: »

And part 2
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • DojiBrian wrote: »

And part 2

And 3 and 4 as well
  • JonnyTheSkywalker
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018

You've got a bad RNG. I finished farming vets. And I sim 3 at a time . And Almost always got at least 1or 2 shards. Even At some point I thought it has a higher drop rate because it drops almost every time.
  • Leon4107 wrote: »

You've got a bad RNG. I finished farming vets. And I sim 3 at a time . And Almost always got at least 1or 2 shards. Even At some point I thought it has a higher drop rate because it drops almost every time.

Same here
  • DrMaggot wrote: »

google cantina farming tool. So far all the farms I've done have come under the estimated time, but they're as close as can be predicted, certainly much more accurate than the weather.
  • @DojiBrian I realize this post is now two months old, but for your future use...
    Check out the cantina planner on crouchingrancor.com - you set current progress on a character and which node you are farming from. The tool calculates how long it will take you with 0, 1, 2 refreshes etc. One of my favorite tools for planning purposes.