March: Stormtrooper Han

124Next

Replies

• DarthDuck wrote: »
    Please have it be CLS, last time he was here I was off by 1 day, I’ve been waiting very patiently.

He's pretty useless now. Was only ever a meta-killer. And now he can't kill the meta.

That's wrong. Not the best team on defense but no issue on offense tbf
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    CLS is far from useless. Remember, there are shards that don't have him at all. And those shards will not have the full sith squad that counters him ready for him. Plus Raids, TW, TBs, GWs, LS holo-table. There are many places where he is elite. Just because the older shards have moved on, doesn't mean the whole game has.
  • Kronen wrote: »
    Maybe some zetas for scoundrels like St han and lando??

St Han has a zeta
  • DarthDuck wrote: »
    Please have it be CLS, last time he was here I was off by 1 day, I’ve been waiting very patiently.

He's pretty useless now. Was only ever a meta-killer. And now he can't kill the meta.

Lol I’m running sith for arena soon, I just want him to have him.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Kronen wrote: »
    Maybe some zetas for scoundrels like St han and lando??

St Han has a zeta

STHan still has a zeta space on his leadership ability. It's still level 7 atm for some reason, even though they've 'reworked' him or whatever they did
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Sith Raid P4 just showed us why STH is the March character. Zeta will help as well.
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ucmo wrote: »
    Sith Raid P4 just showed us why STH is the March character. Zeta will help as well.
    Good to know! We haven't gotten to part 4 yet so look forward to using him! Thanks devs for making a forgotten toon useful again and giving everyone shards to remind us to use him!
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Post edited by RevanComingSoon on
  • Ucmo wrote: »
    Good to know! We haven't gotten to part 4 yet so look forward to using him! Thanks devs for making a forgotten toon useful again and giving everyone shards to remind us to use him!

Also p3. Preferably with someone with irresistable TM removal.. *cough* ventress
  • Yup, check out Youtube, StHan is awesome vs Traya. Pair him with a zVentress or Zader lead, and you're good. zVentress offers a bit more here though, due to the speed boost and tm boost.
  • For phase 3-4, what would be a good team to use with zader?

Zader, sth, etc?
    Hit the gym.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Yup, check out Youtube, StHan is awesome vs Traya. Pair him with a zVentress or Zader lead, and you're good. zVentress offers a bit more here though, due to the speed boost and tm boost.

Apparently it's a bug. I find it amusing they have STH as the login character, and he initial does well in the new Raid, only to have CG adjust it. They should have just said, "See this is why we have him as the login character!"
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Yup, check out Youtube, StHan is awesome vs Traya.

Not for long lol.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/161408/content-update-hf-upcoming
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This stinks...
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Jeric wrote: »
    Yup, check out Youtube, StHan is awesome vs Traya. Pair him with a zVentress or Zader lead, and you're good. zVentress offers a bit more here though, due to the speed boost and tm boost.

Apparently it's a bug. I find it amusing they have STH as the login character, and he initial does well in the new Raid, only to have CG adjust it. They should have just said, "See this is why we have him as the login character!"

It's not a bug, just unintended. Nutini was a bug, and unintended. Zylo retreating constantly in P1 was unintended, etc etc.
  • All of this is just really pathetic. We are basically your beta-game mechanic testers. Unintended or not, you should leave it because it is part of the raid design.

The fact that there wasn't the foresight to anticipate this is really something I might add...
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    All of this is just really pathetic. We are basically your beta-game mechanic testers. Unintended or not, you should leave it because it is part of the raid design.

The fact that there wasn't the foresight to anticipate this is really something I might add...

Look, they can't get every single scenario figured out. Not a problem that unintended events/situations arise. But I think the gaming community should be rewarded for figuring these things out. Quite impressive that someone figured this out!

Come on CG! Give us 48hrs with it. Let as many guilds enjoy the notable finding!
  • Are you lot at CG having a laugh? We find a way to legitimately do damage and you say "erm, actually we didn't intend on you using in game mechanics to get a big score". So let me just see if I got this right, every time we find a way that works your just gonna change it? Then what's the point? What, so if we want to do decent damage we need JTR.. but unlucky because she's not available. The whole idea behind STH is his TM advantage, is it just him that suffers or are other toons gonna be effected? Be careful CG, people will soon lose interest if their time, effort and resources are wasted on good tactics just for you to say "Nah you beat us too easily so we'll just change the mechanics".
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This nerf is the type of stuff that makes legitimate players want to quit. It sucks.
    Hit the gym.
  • Are you lot at CG having a laugh? We find a way to legitimately do damage and you say "erm, actually we didn't intend on you using in game mechanics to get a big score". So let me just see if I got this right, every time we find a way that works your just gonna change it? Then what's the point? What, so if we want to do decent damage we need JTR.. but unlucky because she's not available. The whole idea behind STH is his TM advantage, is it just him that suffers or are other toons gonna be effected? Be careful CG, people will soon lose interest if their time, effort and resources are wasted on good tactics just for you to say "Nah you beat us too easily so we'll just change the mechanics".

In before censored for good criticism
  • Vengence
    1102 posts Member
    I’m actually very curious as to what was unintended? It looks to me that STHan is providing TM as his abilities state

“Han taunts for 3 turns, and all other allies gain 30% Turn Meter. In addition, all other allies gain 20% turn meter when Han is damaged while his taunt is active.”

So is Han all of a sudden giving more than 20% TM for each instance he is damaged?

Or is her stack dealing damage more times than it should be?

What exactly is it that is broken?
  • This nerf is the type of stuff that makes legitimate players want to quit. It sucks.

Yep, I'll be done very soon thanks to this last straw so to speak
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    With BH having bonuses in the new raid, I think it's definitely a BH rework inc.
This discussion has been closed.