Rey (Jedi Training) Strategy Guide

123457Next

Replies

• I have JTR at 7 stars, all 3 zetas, Gear 12 - I tried her in arena in several teams (Top Resistance Team, Mix of Meta Toons), result: I am very disappointed. My shard mates also gave an underwhelming feedback for her defense capabilities. For a toon requiring BB-8, Vets etc. to get and all the other investments ... I truly hope there is a secret ingredient to her...

This +1

I “only” have one zeta on her and she is G12 with a bayonette and while I really want her to be good, I am just not seeing it. I have tried several different comps...
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    C_Sandurz wrote: »
    I have JTR at 7 stars, all 3 zetas, Gear 12 - I tried her in arena in several teams (Top Resistance Team, Mix of Meta Toons), result: I am very disappointed. My shard mates also gave an underwhelming feedback for her defense capabilities. For a toon requiring BB-8, Vets etc. to get and all the other investments ... I truly hope there is a secret ingredient to her...

This +1

I “only” have one zeta on her and she is G12 with a bayonette and while I really want her to be good, I am just not seeing it. I have tried several different comps...

@C_Sandurz / @FiddlerDark5 at least post which comp you used and mods. Warrior already post an insane team of JTR, BB8, R2, GK, Ben. What's going on?
    Do or do not...
  • I have JTR at 7 stars, all 3 zetas, Gear 12 - I tried her in arena in several teams (Top Resistance Team, Mix of Meta Toons), result: I am very disappointed. My shard mates also gave an underwhelming feedback for her defense capabilities. For a toon requiring BB-8, Vets etc. to get and all the other investments ... I truly hope there is a secret ingredient to her...

MT... you're welcome.
  • C_Sandurz wrote: »
    I have JTR at 7 stars, all 3 zetas, Gear 12 - I tried her in arena in several teams (Top Resistance Team, Mix of Meta Toons), result: I am very disappointed. My shard mates also gave an underwhelming feedback for her defense capabilities. For a toon requiring BB-8, Vets etc. to get and all the other investments ... I truly hope there is a secret ingredient to her...

This +1

@C_Sandurz / @FiddlerDark5 at least post which comp you used and mods. Warrior already post an insane team of JTR, BB8, R2, GK, Ben. What's going on?

Can you link the warrior post, looked on his YouTube channel couldn’t find it

This +1

I'm going to assume Warrior had those toons uber-modded/insanely fast.

Saw another video this morning of JTR lead with BB8, etc. but Chopper(!) and the guy wrecked everyone ... but each of his toons had insane speed (R2 250+, etc). So IF you have OP speed mods than any of these comps will take out the meta easily, but that's not the reality for 95% of us.
  • I think that if all your characters have 250+ speed, you’re going to win no matter what team you’re using. Players with those mods shouldn’t attribute their success to Rey.
  • I’ve unlocked Jedi Rey, have got her upto gear 8, nearly gear 9 with no zeta’s at the minute.
    Just curious, what’s the best way to mod her?
    Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything You Fear To Lose - Yoda.
  • TukkuRask wrote: »

This +1

Saw another video this morning of JTR lead with BB8, etc. but Chopper(!) and the guy wrecked everyone ... but each of his toons had insane speed (R2 250+, etc). So IF you have OP speed mods than any of these comps will take out the meta easily, but that's not the reality for 95% of us.

Sorry guys, I should have added more information:

The comps I have tried: (Rey is the Jedi one)
    Rey, bb8, r2, GK, CLS
    CLS, Thrawn, r2, rey, GK
    CLS, rey, bb8, RH, GK
    Rey, r2, Thrawn, CLS, GK
    CLS, RH, r2, rey, GK

There were a few more variants, but you get the idea.

My mods give each of my characters between 80 and 100 speed. R2 is the fastest.

Bb8 is gear 11, and the rest are 12.
    TukkuRask wrote: »

This +1

Sorry guys, I should have added more information:

The comps I have tried: (Rey is the Jedi one)
    Rey, bb8, r2, GK, CLS
    CLS, Thrawn, r2, rey, GK
    CLS, rey, bb8, RH, GK
    Rey, r2, Thrawn, CLS, GK
    CLS, RH, r2, rey, GK

There were a few more variants, but you get the idea.

My mods give each of my characters between 80 and 100 speed. R2 is the fastest.

Bb8 is gear 11, and the rest are 12.

I’ve tried most of those configurations, with the same gear levels and slightly slower speed mods. So far, I’m not convinced that she deserves a permanent place on my arena team.
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    My passion is always to find out the strongest defens teams for arena. I really have insane mods and I tried all kinds of squads with RJT and the result was very disappointing! Offensively all teams were good but most of the squads out there can win in offens against any team. I also tried Warriors „New Meta“ team with RJT and I was very disappointed. I droped within 2 hours!!!! 15 ranks. I decided to give up for the moment to find a good defens team with RJT. For all interested, the best result I could achieved was with RJT(lead), bb8, r2, CLS, OldBen. ...as many said I am really disappointed in RJT... but it seems this become normal as the most new toons added are only avarage!
  • WenHandel
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I’ve fought against maxed Rey and I was impressed. Keep in mind that people will target your squad for a few days because they want to see what Rey is like. Give it time before you judge how she does on arena defence.

And no toon will make your arena team unbeatable on defence. That is as it should be. The best you can hope for is to make it difficult for your opponents so they only beat you 50% of the time.
  • Lebronaims wrote: »
    She’s needs a taunt and or expose on basic as well with 5 turn cooldowns she won’t be viable

That didn’t age well.