well, it appears TI failed the Heroic...

TI cleared T6 of the sith raid in HOURs (based on info from whale servers/inter guild discord chat). Yet they just failed Heroic.

Heroic must be insane...

Replies

• sying
    982 posts Member
    TI did not fail. Check the leaderboard again.
  • They beat it.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    There are more than one TI guilds.
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    No 2 guilds have beat it....NeoDarkForcePeru was first and now one of the TI guilds....as far as i can tell every guild that beats it will likely have 50 JTRs cause without them you dont stand a chance.....all top dmgs in like all phases required a JTR lead
  • 18LaFlamaBlanca
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • Yeah, the other guild that beat it have used cheats. I'm not allowed to say that for some reason on the forums so this commented will soon be deleted (sorry, nothing I can do).
    (And, no, im not going to report them to lucifers daddy because if he can't see they've cheated without being told by 500 people then there's no hope anymore.)
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    No 2 guilds have beat it....NeoDarkForcePeru was first and now one of the TI guilds....as far as i can tell every guild that beats it will likely have 50 JTRs cause without them you dont stand a chance.....all top dmgs in like all phases required a JTR lead

I think You dont need JTRs to finish the raid. 50 Empire teams can do around 200 milion dmg. R1 (Jyn Erso lead, Cassian) can do around 100 milion dmg. Jawas can do around 50- 75 milion dmg. BH squad cand do around 50 milion dmg. Old Rebels ( Wiggs Leia plus CLS) 50 milions of dmg. it is based on p1 so far. And there are more teams to play. Even Mob Enforcer can be used to play this raid. Tier six is almost 600 milion of health, if I count right 75% of the raid can be done without Jedi Rey. So Jedi Rey teams are not necesary condition to finish the raid. That is very good about this raid.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »

I think You dont need JTRs to finish the raid. 50 Empire teams can do around 200 milion dmg. R1 (Jyn Erso lead, Cassian) can do around 100 milion dmg. Jawas can do around 50- 75 milion dmg. BH squad cand do around 50 milion dmg. Old Rebels ( Wiggs Leia plus CLS) 50 milions of dmg. it is based on p1 so far. And there are more teams to play. Even Mob Enforcer can be used to play this raid. Tier six is almost 600 milion of health, if I count right 75% of the raid can be done without Jedi Rey. So Jedi Rey teams are not necesary condition to finish the raid. That is very good about this raid.

You are going by their tier 6 prowess. Heroic is another ball game.

This discussion has been closed.