Sith Raid Teams by phase

Replies

• Ghostrider1982
    217 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Obviously JTR BB8 Rey R2D2 and Res Trooper are #1
    Who is #2? Seems the theorycrafting and good planning with Thrawn lead and Magmatrooper and Death Trooper are 2nd (Ive seen vids with 3M+).....after that is it all 1M teams? Havent seen much of anything else...

For me Ive managed 11.1mil and 9.7mil with JTR team on P1 of T5 and only 850k and 1mil with ZAsajj + zombie nightsister team.......I have to work on Magmatrooper a lot to even try that team as hes only at G7 lol
    Post edited by Ghostrider1982 on
  • Nebulous wrote: »
    Bosses are immune to massive damage. It says so in the raid details.

Yeah, missed that. Assumed it would just be lessened since expose and death mark are working extremely well considering the reduced health% damage effects.
  • What’s your SHGOH.GG link? I wanna look at your squad doing 11mil.
  • I heard of a team that sounded like it would be fun to play with and does some decent damage and want to see if there's video of it?
    It was ROLO(L)
    Death trooper
    asohka fulcrum
    Leia
    And chirrut
    If you've tried this team or know if there's a video of it id love to see it! Thanks
  • If it does end up being that she's virtually required I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

I don't have her, don't want want her, and I'm frankly tired of the growing list of toons required for one thing or another.

With the requirement of Bounty Hunters for DS TB and now they bonuses they receive here I would expect they've got a rework coming.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DasMurich wrote: »
    If it does end up being that she's virtually required I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

I don't have her, don't want want her, and I'm frankly tired of the growing list of toons required for one thing or another.

With the requirement of Bounty Hunters for DS TB and now they bonuses they receive here I would expect they've got a rework coming.

you'll be fine without her, it just gonna take a little longer. It's not that different from farming teebo for the rancor or clones for the AAT. It speeds ups the process, but you'll be fine if you don't.
    Anyway, i love the forum. When they nerfed nutini people got upset they nerfed a high damage dealing team. Now people are upset that a certain team does a disproportionate amount of damage. It's all just self interrest and whining.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    DasMurich wrote: »
    If it does end up being that she's virtually required I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

I completely understand I won't get her. I don't like her on screen character and her kit looks monotonous. It'll hurt me for a long time in this raid. But honestly I understand why they did it. A lot of people spent good money to get her. Her arena meta days didn't last long. It's similar to the Phoenix squad. They became needed for thrawn so everyone would farm them. Sometimes they push curtain toons. This is more frustrating because it's not to get a character it's for a raid you'll be doing for as long as you continue playing.
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Her kit looks monotonous?

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Her kit looks monotonous?

What?

Same people base their opinion on arguments, others make up arguments to suit their opinion. I think calling her kit monotonues is a clear case of the latter happening.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LeroyJenkins
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Jtr being meta vs the triumvirate only makes sense because that's canon....

Please just release revan already and make sense of this stupid raid
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Like I said I don't have her only battled her squads might be fun squad I've never used her. I'm a little biased to be honest dislike all ressistance character in the new movies. It might just be the squad comp that goes with her I don't like. Bb8 has one purpose only r2 is r2. Seen way to much of him to ever use him again. Rey squad is pure tm manipulation squad that basically uses that to get illuminated destiny off. It seems like a boring squad comp to me might be in the minority and like I said I'm biased don't like her character on screen.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    That I did not know. Does that mean he doesnt regen protection when you use a Nihlus led sith team?

This got lost in the replies, so I just wanted to confirm: Yeah, Raid Boss Nihilus doesn't regen protection if you use a Sith team led by your Darth Nihilus. He'll still gain 3% protection per buffed ally and the start of his turn, though, but you can tear through that pretty quickly.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I've seen people talk about Imperial Troopers with Thrawn doing a bucket of damage in p1, but I can't seem to find the team. Google kept giving me people's Arena Trooper teams (Godspeed to you, good sirs and madams) but I couldn't find a Sith Triumvirate raid Imperial Trooper team.

Thanks!
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    zVeers, Snow, Death, Shore, Thrawn would be my guess. Maybe replacing Thrawn or Snow with Starck for the offense boost.
  • K_Ley2
    38 posts Member
    Thrawn lead, DT, magma, krennic, ST I believe is what they are using.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Thrawn, magma, DT, Shore and Veers is this team.
  • WitnessedJarl
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Screenshot_20180304-060906.png

I used this team in P3 (Tier 5 raid)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Aw, heck... I was farming mods, but now I guess I should switch to Deathtrooper!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Gawejn wrote: »

Thrawn magma and dt are the important ones the others are semi replaceable imo

Here is a video of someone using it for 3 million in phase 1 tier vi.

https://youtu.be/6LZaLr1a_S0

It's about magma getting 90% tm when resisting a debuffs between his special and thrawn leadership and death mark to boost damage.

It's not an amazing jtr team buts a team that can do a solid 2-3% on p1.
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Like I said I don't have her only battled her squads might be fun squad I've never used her. I'm a little biased to be honest dislike all ressistance character in the new movies. It might just be the squad comp that goes with her I don't like. Bb8 has one purpose only r2 is r2. Seen way to much of him to ever use him again. Rey squad is pure tm manipulation squad that basically uses that to get illuminated destiny off. It seems like a boring squad comp to me might be in the minority and like I said I'm biased don't like her character on screen.

That’s very noble that you only want to play toons you like and don’t find boring. Enjoy the game how you want.

However, don’t expect to find any sympathy from the majority of players when you complain about falling behind in game. Now, if you want to complain about a toon being p2w, that is a bit different. But JTR and CLS are far from the worst p2w offenders in the game right now.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Aw, heck... I was farming mods, but now I guess I should switch to Deathtrooper!

There are many compos that work, only one that's not negotiable is DT. Though DT's main job is to -terminate- so don't fret if your's is at low gear.
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Naraic wrote: »

It's about magma getting 90% tm when resisting a debuffs between his special and thrawn leadership and death mark to boost damage.

Does DT have a decent chance at applying his healing immunity ability on Nihilus? In case people haven’t figured it out yet, a significant reason that JTR is so good is that her healing immunity debuff on her basic attack can’t be resisted. And healing immunity seems to complete shutdown Nihilus’ protection shenanigans. Or does Fracture accomplish the same goal?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Bigbearxba wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

Does DT have a decent chance at applying his healing immunity ability on Nihilus? In case people haven’t figured it out yet, a significant reason that JTR is so good is that her healing immunity debuff on her basic attack can’t be resisted. And healing immunity seems to complete shutdown Nihilus’ protection shenanigans.

The team is about death mark and magmatrooper resisting defense down but I think if deathtrooper is careful he can apply healing immunity. After Nihilus is hit he gains a big chunk of tenacity til his next turn. You need to time things so that healing immunity is the first thing to use against Nihilus after he takes a turn.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Bigbearxba wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

That’s very noble that you only want to play toons you like and don’t find boring. Enjoy the game how you want.

However, don’t expect to find any sympathy from the majority of players when you complain about falling behind in game. Now, if you want to complain about a toon being p2w, that is a bit different. But JTR and CLS are far from the worst p2w offenders in the game right now.

I don't really have a problem with p2p characters. They provide the ability for the game to continue. I just personally don't want to farm a squad worth of toons I don't care about for a character I don't want to use. Yes it'll hurt me in aspects of the game. But long term playing characters I don't like to maximize results sounds worse to me personally. I also wasn't complaining about falling behind. I really don't know where that came from.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    This was my score today, first try, raid tier 6:

RrQWXbm.png

All zetas are in, not sure all required, if any.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    MvwvUpp.jpg

Pretty sure that means the defense down can't be resisted and will apply thru tenacity up

I think there's a bug, because I've definitely resisted the Defense Down part.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Jtr being meta vs the triumvirate only makes sense because that's canon....

Please just release revan already and make sense of this **** raid

Funny, I don't think I saw any complaints about Kylo Ren being meta against General Grievous, Teebo being meta against the Rancor, or Resistance being meta against the AAT... Hrm... Must be an oversight. Surely you're not mad that a girl is meta in a raid but not mad that a bunch of guys are meta in the other raids despite the only canon connection being that Teebo is at least in the same movie as the Rancor.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    MvwvUpp.jpg

Pretty sure that means the defense down can't be resisted and will apply thru tenacity up

I think there's a bug, because I've definitely resisted the Defense Down part.

I've been told by someone in my guild that the can't be resisted only applies to the protection effects
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

There are many compos that work, only one that's not negotiable is DT. Though DT's main job is to -terminate- so don't fret if your's is at low gear.

Oh, totally--I'm not worried about my low gear. I'm worried about my 3* though :P
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Fett lead, Zam, Greedo, Jawa Eng, Jawa Scav netted me 750k in T6 P1. Don't use therm det specials if Nih has been damaged since his last turn. Kill the adds for increasing crit damage and let the therm dets be. Zam's expose also hits for good damage, as does Fett's execute. Jawa Eng's buff nicely feeds Nih some buffs that charge up execute.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m