Territory War Feedback

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Bonus seems insignificant so far. Don't think this should be a priority over raids, characters or TB. Guild wars is fun but it's got nothing to do with the faction buffs

Agree, but this could make it a little more fun and actually shake things a little
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to TW sub forum.

I'm sure they have plans to do something like this, I can't imagine why they would release a map with only those bonuses. It's a great idea.

Most of that makes sense except ewok vs jawa. Your kinda reaching there.

What would ewoks and jawas fight? Empires already taken, and i kinda want unique 1 on 1s

They could just be forgotten and placed next to ships in a closet somewhere. J/K. The ships guys are busy at work.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Moved to TW sub forum.

I'm sure they have plans to do something like this, I can't imagine why they would release a map with only those bonuses. It's a great idea.

Most of that makes sense except ewok vs jawa. Your kinda reaching there.

What would ewoks and jawas fight? Empires already taken, and i kinda want unique 1 on 1s

They could just be forgotten and placed next to ships in a closet somewhere. J/K. The ships guys are busy at work.

*Shrugs* i guess i just really like jawas. Honestly my second favourite non-human race in Star wars.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    yup, its messed up, were at 138 million and being asked to deploy 35 and the GP gap between guilds is real as well.
  • There are many posts, they are hiding them in the TW section of the forum. Far away.
  • AGAIN you managed to screw an update.
    Keep going on the awful job there.

We are 135M GP, how do you expect all our 50 members to have 6/7 meta teams to set up, AND still have toons left to attack something.
    We are past the point managing quality teams, we are now even considering having enough toons to fight. (6K+)
    We need to find 70 proper fleets and somehow manage to keep more 70 (or more) to take the fleet territories down. That's at least 140 fleets knowing there are only 4 fleet commanders available.

It was clearly stated on your announcements that this defense numbers would only affect the highest GP tier. It's obviously not the case.

Again, not a QOL at all. Horrible judgement from the devs.
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Need to be here so everyone can see
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    JeerCScaas wrote: »
    AGAIN you managed to screw an update.

It is clearly a bug and not WAI. Hence they need to remove and start again
  • jdport
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So they've already deleted other two posts on this topic? Edit: I see someone says they are hiding them. This needs to be front page. Off to reddit......where actual discussion of this game is allowed to take place.
  • Looks like it. Awful.
  • Argarath wrote: »

I'm sure they will remove it after this TW is finished. All we need to do is be patient and give them time to fix it.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Argarath wrote: »

I'm sure they will remove it after this TW is finished. All we need to do is be patient and give them time to fix it.

How many mess ups can a team of people possibly make!!??
    If you make this many mistakes at your job and still get payed as much as they make I’m coming to work with or for you. I can show up to work drunk and high and still not get fired.
  • jdport wrote: »
    So they've already deleted other two posts on this topic? Edit: I see someone says they are hiding them. This needs to be front page. Off to reddit......where actual discussion of this game is allowed to take place.

They actually just moved them to the Territory Wars section on the forums.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    jdport wrote: »

They actually just moved them to the Territory Wars section on the forums.

And you can post because it’s has bugs lol
    Just kiddin
  • my guild have about 37M GP diffrence between guild we fight obviusly we are this weaker.. :D i dont think that this Hulks comes here and complain.. =)
  • OldBoy
    33 posts Member
    I already hated TW and now, even more so with this!!
  • Rui99
    43 posts Member
    I agree they need to cancel this TW, give everyone 3-4 zeta for the mistake and fix it before launching a new one. Already have to waste a ton of time in this very difficult new raid. No time for TW screw ups lol
  • Official, nothing will be done today, we will review on Monday, like normal.

Fight on heroes!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Official, nothing will be done today, we will review on Monday, like normal.

Fight on heroes!

RT
    Thanks for the help ry ry!
  • IAMGROOT1
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Haha man “This TW needs to be removed... instead of letting this charade continue”, couldn’t have said It better myself, why can’t we get just 1 update that doesn’t break something completely??
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Does anyone know why the banners changed in TW?

You used to get 20 banners for setting defense, but we have been getting odd numbers, such as 22 banners and 23 banners per defense. Does anyone know why?
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158998/version-update-2-28-2018-quality-of-life#latest

It changed with the update. They probably have it set on a scale based on number of defense teams you can set.

Mine is 30 defense teams per territory with 30 banners for characters and 34 for fleets.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Dang. I missed that part. Thank you.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Wow the mismatched are all over the place.

Was this QOL made only for big guilds: bug guilds will now be matched with extremely less powerful guild to ensure they can p2w.

Really disappointed that we always have to sit through screwup. Still wondering why those changes were needed to TW.

Oh and for the love of god, stop pushing your untested content on Fridays so you can tell us that nothing will be done about it because it's the week-end.
  • avex_Tommy
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Since the TW launched in this game, our guild had never matched any guild has GP lower than us. The opponents we faced were 10M+ in average.

Although we still managed to win for several times by good strategy. But for this time, we are all upset.

We, a guild with GP of 125M is gonna against a guild with GP of 160M. How is it possible for us to have any chance to win against such a guild?

So, what is your response? CG?
  • TW doesn't match by over all guild GP. But by the current signed up GP when preview phase closes. So yes overall there may be a large gap between you and opponent. In the actual war they would be closer to your guilds signed up GP. You can see that on the rewards screen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There seems that there may be an issue this time around.
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Official, nothing will be done today, we will review on Monday, like normal.

Fight on heroes!

RT
  • Yeah think there’s an issue. We had all but 8 sign up and our opponent is nearly 30 mil more GP than us
  • Rom_180
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Personally all they had to do was give defensive banners to the TW that's all we needed how are we supposed to drop 6+1 teams and still attack... All CG had to do was add defensive banners for teams holding the defensive line and instead of dropping 2 extra teams and extra fleets... even top guilds are struggling to set a great defensive wall for the opponent... I feel bad for the guys that got 30 mill + GP deficit vs some guilds that's just dumb to even try... great job guys.... great job!
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Not counting this ongoing one.
This discussion has been closed.