Guilds Looking For Mergers - March 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current status, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the new merged guild to have

Replies

• Dagobah Swamp Paddlers is looking for a smaller guild to merge into us.

We currently have 38/50
    27 mil GP

We are looking for players to contribute to TW and TB, and put damage on the HAAT raid. Our hitters can do the rest.

DM me on here.
  • Til Valhalla has 10 slots open and is more than happy to have a small guild merge into us.

We have a few alts in the guild so to be fair we will allow guilds of up to 13 members to merge into us.

We have 6 TW wins, 20* TB, and run both heroic raids regularly.
    If interested, come check us out: https://discord.gg/FGWWR6N
    May the Force be with you.
  • Stanleyclimbfall
    165 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    the icons
    46/50 ( could make space if needed )
    57 mgp

like members be close to 1m gp and participate in raids and territory events.
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Guardians of Sanity
    Looking for 20-25 members.
    GP: 28m

We are part of a three guild alliance, looking to merge with a similar-sized guild, or multiple smaller ones. We currently run hPit and are progressing quickly to HAAT.

Please do get in touch with me if you’re interested, either through a DM, Line (nick_goh) or Discord (N1CK 17#5630).
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Immunity is looking to take in a merge group of 10!

Discord: Harlow Tunnell#4902
  • Faceless ANZACS
    NZ Timezone based guild with most players from NZ and a few from the US and Canada
    Alternate H Pit and HAAT between the different times
    Looking for a guild/players that are almost HAAT ready to merge into our guild . Currently 39/50 members 65mill GP
    Run discord for chat purposes
    PM if interested

Chur
    EvilANZAC
    General of Faceless ANZACS
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evilanzac/
  • Hey!

We are currently merging two guilds into one, after this TB ends.

After that merge we are around 35 active players, with a total GP of approx. 30M

If you could be interested in merging too - please let me know!!

Thx.
  • Milez
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Deathstar ezriders
    We looking for a small guild of active player to refill our rank.

Casual guild with veteran to help younger players grow.The main goal is to have fun with the game.

Only requirements are do 600 and participatiion in guild events.
    Currently 17/50 around 20mil gp
    Use line and in game chat.

If interested dm me here or line:(milez)

*we found a new home thank you all for your offers, appreciated.*
    Post edited by Milez on
  • Republic Order of Rebels

We are a Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers with a solid core of 42+ & 100mil+ GP and looking for people to fill the open spots! Do you think you are one of the few?
    We are looking for...

*Looking for players with around 1.8mil+ GP and 700+GP on ships.
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based but we have Jedi, Sith, Resistance, The Order, Jar Jars, Jawas and other various creatures from all over the world.
    * TW and TB participation are required
    * Hero Rancor and HAAT Heroic Raids on Farm Status
    *We use LINE for offline communication (Puddles_Kisser)

*We are willing to make some space for smaller struggling guilds wishing to join a larger stable (been around since Guilds Launch) guild where Vets can join a larger guild to get Raid Gear and Toons while we will help recruit and stock the lower guild. Joining Guild leader has the option of gaining instant Officer Status in the Rebels guild.

PM me if interested or reach me on LINE (Puddles_Kisser) with questions.
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    -45/50 active members (up to 5 person open slot)
    -GP 54 mil
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -HAAT 2 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -Territory Battles 24-25*
    -Territory Wars, almost all guild signs up. Usually only 1 short
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 750k (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -500+ daily tickets
    -People who are willing to communicate
    -Time Zones EST or UK (Makes it easier for Raid schedule)
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Jaxson
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Found
    Post edited by Jaxson on
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    4A7Ns6X.jpg
    WeShootF1rst (GP 87.000.000M ) are recruiting individuals or small groups(5-10 ppl):
    We are looking for:
    Active, passionate players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.600.000 GP(with few exceptions according to arena ranking)
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 49/50 but one (or more <=10) spot/s will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 33-35? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Sith Triumvirate Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.1 raid per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 87.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    WarGodsOfMandalor are looking for a smaller guild merger.

What we are looking for:

* A guild of 20-23 members.
    * A guild that would like to bump up to regularly doing heroic pit raid.
    * A guild that is looking to move to heroic AAT.
    * A guild with active players who don't hide from guild chat.

What we are NOT looking for:

* A merger with an alliance guild.

If this sounds like something your guild would be interested in, we will make room for your guild leadership & move things up to the next lvl... while still keeping things fun!

Send me a PM here
    --OR--
    Drop by discord! https://discord.gg/QhHXacJ

• Experienced HAAT guild The Ghost Origin looking for around 10/15 new players to merge with us (possibly more spaces available if the group is a good fit).

We’re an experienced international guild - 38* in both lightside and darkside TB and heroic rancor and haat.

When full roster we were 111m gp but have some players moving on so are looking for fresh recruits.

We raid regularly with start times at 11am and 7pm GMT. 24 hour zero tap periods followed by ffa.

What we are looking for:
    Level 85 and 1.8 GP minimum (negotiable)
    Focus on squads for guild gamemodes - Territory War, Territory Battles and the new Sith Raid.
    Full participation in all guild activities
    Good communication, using the Line app
    Regular gear donations

What we can offer:
    A committed but fun environment
    Advice and theory crafting
    Guidelines but no micro management!
    Regular raids
    Participation and good rewards in all game modes

Join The Ghost Origin today!

Contact me via pm here or on Line for more info or to apply.
    ID: mantisrapture
  • Hey!

We are currently looking for a smaller guild (10-20 members) who could be interested in joining forces with us!

We are around 30-35 active players, with a total GP of approx. 30M

If you could be interested in merging too - please let me know!!

Thx.
  • Sentries of the Dark Side looking for new members, including small mergers. Our core group is very experienced and recently split from a large guild. Currently have 20-25 members averaging around 1mill GP. We do heroic Pit and building toward HAAT. Based in the U.S.

Mergers of 15+ will be given 3 officers. Contact or join up if interested. Thanks for reading.
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild (Mostly EST) 30mil GP (Average level 78)
    We are at 45/50 so if you are a guild of 5 (level 65 minimum) come join us

We are currently running Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank.
    Very close to Heroic Tank

If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first.. come join us.

Message me here or on Discord if you are interested in joining
    AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • RoboJoe
    105 posts Member
    Force Corrupted Zombies

Force Corrupted Zombies is looking for a group of 5 players wanting to join might possibly be able to take more players in. We are 63m GP guild. We are scattered across the US. We currently run heroic pit 3x a week and Haat 2x a week. Our TW score is 10-4. TB LS and DS is an average between 21-25 stars. We would like to see alot of daily players.

We do have some requirements.
    - 500 tickets daily
    - discord is mandatory
    - swgoh.gg account

Please message me on here if your interested.
    Thanks
    RoboJoe
  • BlakeyP
    10 posts Member
    Fragments of the Empire
    -70 Mil Guild GP
    -400 tickets daily
    -3 days inactive without notifying will be kicked
    -Line App required
    -Haat and Heroic Pit
    -T4/5 Sith Raid
    We currently have 48/50 players, but about 20 are pretty inactive so we are looking for a small merge where we can get some active players. We are based off of EST time zones for raids. We are part of a 5 guild alliance and there is a lot of room for improvement. PM me if you are interested!
  • Revenants Empire
    Currently 22 members 33GP East Coast USA (working in alliance with Jice(100GP))

Objective: 45-50 member 65-80GP in the next few months(or sooner)
    . HAAT HPit - Sith raid(best possible)

Consider your time and possibly money spent on this game. Make the most of a unique opportunity to maximize and grow your team in the near future. Cease the moment and join our venture.

Please contact me as soon a possible as we would like to talk to you.

ONLY interested in another guild/players to merge with us. All other offers or solicitations will be reported to Admin.
  • 50m gp guild with about 30-35 active players, recently had a few that had real life take over so they moved on from the game. so we're looking for 10-15 members of around 1m gp to join us and get us back into HAAT, we're laid back with only a 400/day requirement and we're 9-4 in TW. message me on here or discord at Reding91#0518
  • Hello! I lead a 67 million GP guild that clears both hPit and hAAT regularly. We're looking to add 10-15 active players of about 1.2 million GP to bolster our ranks to get higher totals in TB and move forward into the new sith raids. In our last LSTB we achieved 26 stars. The guild name is "Vaders Slayers". We do require Discord to communicate. If you want to talk to us, join our recruitment discord server at https://discord.gg/AqxrYC6/

• Rogue Leader is looking to merge with another guild of around 20 players, our current GP is 40 million with 37 players, we could easily thin the herd to make room for a merge of 20. Our core group is very active and we want to progress in the game, HPIT over in 30 minuets, HAAT not there yet but very close, just getting a feel for Sith raid, TW & TB would be much better with a full guild. Let me know if interested on discord Damo#9202 or pm me. Thanks and happy gaming!
  • Reding91
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Fetts Funks is looking for a small-medium guild to merge. Looking to take on anywhere from 10-25 members. We're currently sitting at 50m GP and just fell below the line of completing HAAT after a few higher players left it quit playing for real life issues. We have a great set of officers who do everything they can to please everyone and we will add whoever was an officer from the merger guild. We have discord but not required, message me at Reding91#0518 if you have any further questions.
  • Physical Outkasts is looking for another small guild to merge with. Anyone is welcome into the guild until we can get closer to the 50 mark. We can take on any number of members of any level, and we are running hPit with hAAT on farm. If you are interested, message me on Discord @SporadiK#7777
  • I'll keep it short and sweet:

IRON guild is looking for 20ish active members to join our guild.

Quick hits: 60M GP, HPit, almost HAAT but not yet. Just began an alliance with a higher GP guild.

We're active but relaxed and really just looking for a group who wants to grow with us and be regular contributors to raid tickets, TB, and TW.

PM me on here or on Discord @Baniss#1158. Thanks!
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    LOOKING FOR A SISTER GUILD OR TWO!!

I am an officer in an 85 mill+ guild that is looking for another couple of guilds to form an alliance.

Right now there seem to be a lot of guilds looking for 10-25 members, but it's going to be hard for all these separate guilds to find what they need. Instead I propose a couple of us join together and we merge 3 guilds into 2. We will all share a discord, so everyone will still be able to chat, stay in touch, and share advice. When our guild needs people, members from the lower guild will be able to move over (officers of both guilds will decide who moves- or people can volunteer), and then we'll all help recruit for the lower guild. We are not looking to strip away your best players!

The ideal lower guilds will have 50 million gp+, or an average gp of 1 mill+ per member, and close to completing HAAT. We'll be able to give your guys advice on what teams to build up to get over the hump, and if you're really close, we could send over some guys to get you over the hump and get you going on farming HAAT.

We are looking for ACTIVE guilds with ACTIVE players. Close to 600 tickets daily, active participation in all guild events, etc. We are looking for a permanent alliance for the future, and in my experience, players that don't login every day, or who don't try to progress or seek advice or get their 600 every day don't keep up with the game and are quick to quit playing.

Let me know if you and your guild is interested and we can chat and discuss! I hope I didn't make this sound too serious- we are a fun group and we chat all the time.

Sincerely Yours,

-Mol Boda
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    The Eastern Knights (TEK) looking for small guild to join with us.

We are part of a 4 guild alliance, with 2 stronger alliances and 1 more casual. TEK is in the process of moving from casual/competative to competative. As we cut the fat (inactive players or those who don't participate) we are looking for motivated active members who want to join and grow quickly.
    Requirements:
    450 tickets/day min
    Full participationin guild events, TW/TB
    0 Damage in raids for 24 hours (HPIT/HAAT)
    Discord and SWGOH.GG
    If RL calls, let us know if you're going to be inactive for a time. RL always comes first.

My personal story
    I was a day 1 player who became inactive around the time HPIT first released. Rejoined in Nov 2017 with my old account around 450k GP. I joined a guild at random, but was frustrated by the lack of focus in the guild with so many inactive members. Then I was messaged by an officer of TEK, who offered me a place in a more competative guild. TEK was kind enough to allow me a place even tho I was below the GP requirements, because I was active and wanting to grow. Now 3-4 months later my GP has more than doubled and I'm approaching 1M! I've also been fortunate to be asked to join the officers and help the guild grow.

If you are frustrated by the lack of growth or participation, jump over to TEK, we would love to have you.

Message here, or discord @TEK Daishi#1170
  • Looking for a guild to merge into us, but also willing to separate into multiple guilds. We have 6 guilds in total, with about 15 open spots currently. Can accommodate a wide range of GPs. We use line. Hit me up on line if you want to chat about further details. Cypher82 is my ID.
  • Nerdaholics Anonymous (GP 82.000.000M ) are recruiting individuals or small groups(10-15):

Are you a member/group from a guild that “just isn’t doing it for you” or do you feel like a big fish surrounded by small fish that just feed off of your success?

We are looking for:
    Strong, Active, passionate players
    Level 85, active daily, at least 1.300.000M GP
    Participation in Territory Battles (5* Capt HS is a plus!)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up

Some staff about us:
    Nerdaholics Anonymous is an international Guild, with members from the US, Europe and South America.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 46/50 but we are looking to improve our position and some are not following the direction of the guild.

We average 22-26k tickets a day and score 31-33? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids: 3X per week. One early for friends across the pond!
    HAAT Raids: 2X per week. One early for friends across the pond!
    Sith Triumvirate Raids: Currently 1 lvl 5 or 6 Raid per week.
    Territory Battles: We follow the Platoon / Combat Mission / Special Mission / Platoon / Deploy strategy
    Territory Wars: We need some players with multiple teams ready to go to work! We have a good strategy!

Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information...plus fun and stupid memes/gifs!

OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):24 hour 0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    Active Daily! By not remaining active not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory. (ESPECIALLY SITH RAID!!!)

Ally code:
    Dark Helmet : 681-791-571
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    DarkHelmet#5092
This discussion has been closed.