Good teams for Sion?

Prev1
Any good teams for Darth Sion?

Replies

• Don’t have @xGriiMErZ :disappointed:
  • Not got the raid for the general arena team? @xGriiMErZ
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Sith raid = Get JTR

Yes. Oddly enough the meta character in the game is pretty good.

And her meta BB8 and R2 chums too.
  • 2.5M with ewoks against Sion, tier 5
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Any good teams for Darth Sion?

Darth Sion plus 4 others.

Profit.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Only reason she stands a chance is because she has exposes to remove tm, not because shes good.

I'll stick my neck out and suggest being good helps.

And that her exposures are one of the reasons she is good.

• Wow I actually meant teams to go with Sion in the Arena and DS battles.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Probably sith leader, like Palpatine, so he heals when he inflicts Pain and better potency. Also having Nihilus on your squad will help reduce the cooldown of Sion's best ability. I don't really know from experience, because I went for Visas Marr instead of Sion.
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    Palp lead, Vader, thrawn, Nihilus, sion or swap out thrawn for sith trooper or gk
  • Dwest wrote: »
    Palp lead, Vader, thrawn, Nihilus, sion or swap out thrawn for sith trooper or gk
    trooper, since gk provides crit immune and breaking dn/Sion synergies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    My guess there are several teams he'd work in.
    EP lead is the current fashion, and he works there. He works as a taunt in that team, and the fact he constantly debuffs enemies will add a lot to his survivability.
    Nihilus lead would also work, since they have some synergy as a fellow Triumvirate member. Plus, Sion with that much health steal, with his damage, and a "revive with 100% health" ability when his protection gets converted into health... Could be deadly.
    Maul lead could work as well if you've got him ready, or looking to fill in your TW/TB team. With all the R2s running around in arena, that might not be the best option, but it's there.
    Traya lead will take time. Not even the biggest krakens will get her for a few months. If she becomes the meta, Sion will have a place by her side.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    I’m gearing Sion now, keeping him at 4* until he is free to play. Might zeta unique before then.

Running zzEP, zDN, Vader, GK & Thrawn and was thinking about swapping Sion for GK/Thrawn.

To beat the “Nightmare” team (EP, Vader, Sith Trooper, DN & Sion) I intend to run Rex, GK, Old Ben, DN & Sion.

The next few months will be a temporary meta until Traya takes hold. Traya, DN, Sion +2.
  • Noataq wrote: »
    I’m gearing Sion now, keeping him at 4* until he is free to play. Might zeta unique before then.

Running zzEP, zDN, Vader, GK & Thrawn and was thinking about swapping Sion for GK/Thrawn.

To beat the “Nightmare” team (EP, Vader, Sith Trooper, DN & Sion) I intend to run Rex, GK, Old Ben, DN & Sion.

The next few months will be a temporary meta until Traya takes hold. Traya, DN, Sion +2.

why old ben instead of shore trooper/sith trooper or a different taunting/pretaunting tank? if running cls lead, OB makes sense b/c if he gets resisted, your team will get a lot of TM but unless you get tenacity up first (with a rex etc), DN delays everybody's ability
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    My old ben and sion are only gear 9 so it is just a theorycrafted team. Idea being 3 durable tanks to protect Nihilus. Maybe another tank would be better in old ben’s place but mind tricks is no joke, can really disrupt the enemy if he goes quick.
  • Hmm. So a majority say stuff along the lines of this:

EP (L)
    Shore
    Sion
    DN
    Vader

Could work?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Hmm. So a majority say stuff along the lines of this:

EP (L)
    Shore
    Sion
    DN
    Vader

Could work?

Yep could work.
    Replace Shore by Sith trooper and Vader by Thrawn.
  • Unfortunately i do not have Darth Nihilus or Sith trooper, so can't use the nightmare sith team. I currently run zmaul, zavage, EP, Vader, Sidious and also have a six star Sith Assassin. Using those characters what would be a good setup with Sion? I hear that Sion isn't very good under zmaul leadership so was thinking EP lead, with Sion, Zavage, Maul, Vader
  • hannibal41 wrote: »
    Unfortunately i do not have Darth Nihilus or Sith trooper, so can't use the nightmare sith team. I currently run zmaul, zavage, EP, Vader, Sidious and also have a six star Sith Assassin. Using those characters what would be a good setup with Sion? I hear that Sion isn't very good under zmaul leadership so was thinking EP lead, with Sion, Zavage, Maul, Vader

zMaul and Zavage are no use with Sion. Best and only lead is EP rn since nobody will have Traya. DN is a must, ST is good, but Shore will replace him. Sidious and SA: basically all other Sith, excluding Traya are useless. So farm ST and DN. This is also why I am farming ST for Nightmare. Lol
  • Shots
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    hannibal41 wrote: »
    Unfortunately i do not have Darth Nihilus or Sith trooper, so can't use the nightmare sith team. I currently run zmaul, zavage, EP, Vader, Sidious and also have a six star Sith Assassin. Using those characters what would be a good setup with Sion? I hear that Sion isn't very good under zmaul leadership so was thinking EP lead, with Sion, Zavage, Maul, Vader

zMaul and Zavage are no use with Sion. Best and only lead is EP rn since nobody will have Traya. DN is a must, ST is good, but Shore will replace him. Sidious and SA: basically all other Sith, excluding Traya are useless. So farm ST and DN. This is also why I am farming ST for Nightmare. Lol

ST is Shore Trooper or Sith Trooper? not good using that since they both have same initials...
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    Shots wrote: »
    hannibal41 wrote: »

ST is Shore Trooper or Sith Trooper? not good using that since they both have same initials...

Nightmare team has Sith Trooper. So, it should be him. Lol.
  • I'm currently running Palp, Vader, Sion, sith Trooper, and Nihilus. Everyone is fully zeta'd, and I need a few pieces to get Trooper and vader to g12 (Sion is 4* g11, but he still functions well). Got to #11 in Arena this past day, the highest I've ever gotten in my launch shard. I'm having a lot of fun with the team. Funny about that video posted above, I have beaten several Rex teams with Wampa, Talzin, and the like.

I would say there is a learning curve with this new Sith team, but it is absolutely competitive. It can beat any other team out there. Once I unlock Traya, I expect the team to be even more dominant.
  • Sion is the only marquee character except KRUM I have properly invested in. Actually decent unlike FOE and Rose.
  • We have some time until Krakens have Traya 7* and the meta is Traya + Nightmare.
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    Traya, DN, Sion, Sith Trooper, Marauder maybe? I know that team F2P is many months away. But could be the pure sith meta. That would be great against Empire, Jedi, Rebels, JTR/R2/BB8 teams.
  • Vader has amazing Synergy with palpatines zeta, so hes certainly viable. And his speed means he gets ability blocks often enough for control