Where to put first zeta

Looking for some advice for my first zeta please. I've been mainly concentrating on the various character events so my arena team is a bit of a mish mash and I'm not quite sure where to go with it. Currently working to get R2D2 to 7* next time around, also working towards on CLS and a resistance team on the side.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks
https://swgoh.gg/u/zpodent/collection/

Replies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Finn is the best zeta as a first. Guaranteed win on TW and LSTB on offense, solid HAAT team, GW isn't a problem anymore.
  • Chewie
  • Darth Sion the wise
  • R2. Always.
  • I agree finns was the most game changing I have experienced
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    You seem pretty LS heavy. I'm not sure you are ready for zFinn yet, though you wouldn't be far off on that. You'd need to improve Poe and RT. And while R2 makes a great zeta, your Arena team isn't really set up to utilize him. I'd be tempted to HOLD your zeta as you determine what direction you are wanting to head. And try to find that direction soon. You are missing some needed pieces for the major characters in the game. You have no PHX squad ready for Thrawn, for example.
    Holding a zeta isn't fun. So, if you HAVE to burn that zeta right away, I'd probably advise EP. You have a decent Empire group to help take advantage of it. I'm not sure which is considered the better zeta on EP, so you might even hold it until you can do both. In the meantime, build your Empire toons to work under him, and then make the switch.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    You seem pretty LS heavy. I'm not sure you are ready for zFinn yet, though you wouldn't be far off on that. You'd need to improve Poe and RT. And while R2 makes a great zeta, your Arena team isn't really set up to utilize him. I'd be tempted to HOLD your zeta as you determine what direction you are wanting to head. And try to find that direction soon. You are missing some needed pieces for the major characters in the game. You have no PHX squad ready for Thrawn, for example.
    Holding a zeta isn't fun. So, if you HAVE to burn that zeta right away, I'd probably advise EP. You have a decent Empire group to help take advantage of it. I'm not sure which is considered the better zeta on EP, so you might even hold it until you can do both. In the meantime, build your Empire toons to work under him, and then make the switch.

Sage advice. Listen to this person.
  • This is totally a noob question. But how do you use the zeta? I'm lvl 82 I think, have 3 characters maxed out shard wise. Am I missing something?
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    You need 20 zeta mats. These are available from ships store and the ships challenges 3 days per week. You also need omega mats to activate the zeta.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    You need 20 zeta mats. These are available from ships store and the ships challenges 3 days per week. You also need omega mats to activate the zeta.

Ahh thank you. I think I only have 2 zetas right now haha. But 84 Omegas.
  • evanbio wrote: »

Thanks, that's pretty much what I was thinking, I think I'll hold it for now and I might head down the empire path. No Phoenix just now as I prioritised other events, I may have done things differently if I was to start again though, I'll get to them at some point.