HAAT/HPIT guild recruiting 3 members at 1.7-2.2M GP

TK_421
198 posts Member
edited March 2018
We are looking for 3 more very dedicated players between 1.7-2.2M GP to bring up back to a full 50/50. Exceptions could be made if you have JTR or a strong Imperial Troopers or NS squad. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day, attack the Sith Raid with all 5 battles daily, and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). LINE is required since that is how we communicate, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 6:30 AM, 2:30 PM, and 10:30 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (anyone who solos waits 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 12:00 am and 12:00 pm Pacific. HAAT takes us less than 2 hours so be sure to register zero damage to guarantee prizes. If you already have a 7* General Kenobi then you must place out of the top 3.

We don’t have a set Sith Raid schedule since like every other guild we are figuring out what works best.

Our guild is at 77.2M GP. We earned 32* in ls Territory Battles and 33* in ds Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page and so that we can maximize our rewards. We continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are now 11-5 in Territory Wars and have won 7 of our past 9. We came up with an easy to follow plan that has been very effective.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
TK-421
Post edited by TK_421 on

Replies