Thoughts on this Empire/Trooper team

So the team I have slowly been building to is mostly a trooper team with a Krennic lead.

Krennic zlead
zVeers
Snow trooper
Death Trooper
Colonel Starck

I know this team has no tanks but it's ok for now, the team is relying on overwhelming firepower to get the advantage, which after that first kill gets very easy.
All the troopers would have plus 40% CC and then Starck gives the plus 25% CC buff, meaning they will be critical hitting almost every turn getting that 10% prot back.

Really just asking y'all what you think of this team, and any areas it could improve in. I know this team destroys Nightsisters and will struggle against zMaul, and soon ZTraya, but those are understandable.

Thank you!

Replies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    This is a great team. It has only one flaw - GK. This is a team that relys entirely on critical hits, and his crit immunity would sit down this team, fast. I use that team in pve, and it's wonderful, but it wouldn't hold up in arena.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Will sink on defense. I'm a huge fan of all things Troopers but they're not arena viable. The problem with your team is that Starck uses his aoe first and not his buff ability, which is incredibly annoying and ineffective.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    And Stack needs to be under a veers lead, so his buff ability grants tm.
  • I would swap Starck for Shore. What you lose in offense, you more than gain in defense, plus healing, plus auto taunting.