Good teams for Sion?

2Next

Replies

• Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    So i don't have Thrawn (i was and still am way to lazy to invest in the Phoenix kids).I use Palp lead,Vader (not so fast),Nihilus (not so fast as well),Tarkin (216 speed with both zetas on him) and Shore.I do swap Tarkin and Shore with GK and Sion (almost at G10 and 203 speed).If i put in,let's say Sith Trooper and Sion,my team has zero chances against CLS and JTR.If i use GK instead of ST this team manages somehow to defeat CLS lead teams and some JTR ones.I really want to keep Sion on this team but i don't know that tank could make this team not fall apart in under a minute.Sith Trooper is only at 4 stars but G10,Shore is halfway to 7 stars and G11,GK is halfway to 6 stars and G11.Like i said before,the fact that Sith Trooper is at G10 doesn't help this team at all.So i still can't figure it out how ST can be called a "nightmare toon in a nightmare team" since GK is way over him.
  • Vader under EP works. That combo is the rebel killer. The thing is that both need two tanks to really win. Storm/Shore work great with them. What would have been best if Royal Guard was giving new synergy with EP and Vader, those stuns would completely own the arena.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    Vader under EP works. That combo is the rebel killer. The thing is that both need two tanks to really win. Storm/Shore work great with them. What would have been best if Royal Guard was giving new synergy with EP and Vader, those stuns would completely own the arena.

So you say i should put in two tanks (Shore and Stormtrooper) alongside Palp,Vader and Nihilus?
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm running zzPalps, Vader(no zeta), zThrawn, zSion and Shore. Murders any team I face. Shore is better under palps then sith trooper imo. More Tm gain. I think a fast zTarkin could replace Thrawn though or maybe starck. Imperials key for tm gain/removal. Sion is a beast though. Acts as a good 2nd tank and can deal alot of damage. That torment dispel is a game changer for jrey lol.

Edit: Key against other palps teams is vader going faster then other vader. And rng on palps stun lol. Anyone who runs similar knows what I mean
  • Luniz wrote: »
    I don't think Vader is good enough to use in arena. He can't kill anybody, doesn't have enough control, no taunts. He's a waste in every composition. Sion and zavage could work.

This is unbelievably incorrect.

Not going to pretend the meta report is 100% accurate, but considering Vader is listed as present in 39% of the top 10 teams(which is good enough for 4th place behind GAT, GK & EP); I think you’re seriously underestimating him under EP lead, regardless of the rest of the team.

• JupiterBth
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Any good teams for Darth Sion?

Palpa (lead), Vader, Sith Trooper, Dark Nihilus + Darth Sion
  • Luniz wrote: »
    I don't think Vader is good enough to use in arena. He can't kill anybody, doesn't have enough control, no taunts. He's a waste in every composition. Sion and zavage could work.

This triggered me. Come up against my Vader bro.