Elite Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• SirWescot420
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by SirWescot420 on
  • Greetings,
    If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild alliance look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful and have discord. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or power hungry officers.

Alpha Requirements (Competitive):
    Discord and SWGOH Account
    Around 1.5M GP
    Daily Active
    24/0 Raid Rule
    TB/TW Participation

Omega Requirements (Active, Low Stress):
    1M GP
    24/0 Raid Rule

Beta Requirements (Active, Mixed lvl):
    Lvl 75
    24/0 Raid Rule

If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, Eckle Merasska
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Omega / Beta
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jKpDJKs
  • Break in to 120m with us.....Scruffy Looking Maulrats is looking for more Scruffy Looking Maulrats!

Here is your opportunity to join a premier non whale guild. Sure, we have rules and requirements. That only leads to better rewards for everyone.

We are a worldwide guild from all corners of this planet, mainly US/UK, with others in Europe and Australasia. Makes for fun chats on Discord, and round the clock participation.

About us:

Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/1261/scruffy-looking-maulrats/

Guild GP: Breaking in to 120m
    Avg GP: 2.3mil

Guild Reset time: Currently 1:30pm EST/6:30pm GMT
    Raids: FFA at Refresh
    Rules: 24hr-0dmg on all raids

TB: Averaging 40 on Light Side, 40 Dark Side and improving each time

TW: Mostly winning, refining strategies, having fun, encouraging early participation

Sith Raid: figuring it out, dedicated chat room, sharing info and ideas, bashing away

Chat: Discord required, chatting optional but encouraged.

About you:

You are expected to be active in game and to have fun!

We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW.

CHS, the Hoths, ROLO a must. Be ready to balance guild needs along with personal team development needs - we're all overloaded on farming, let's work together to make it easier.

Put forth your best effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1.5mil GP (negotiable) and a positive attitude (a must)!

Enough blabbering, start saying what every SLM guildee says.. “I wish I found you guys sooner.”

- Message me here or on discord:

Kbeef 999 #7524
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    105M independent, extremely active haat guild recruiting

GMT timezone
    extremely active (29.5k+ tickets)
    raids start at 8pm utc with 24hrs zero damage

40/41* in tb
    100 Rolo shards
    30 IPD shards and increasing
    good record in tw

requirements:
    top 100 in arena
    600 daily (we know life happens)
    2M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    cls unlocked, ability to complete Rolo mission, troopers team or working on it
    participation in tb/tw
    discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    having swgoh.gg profile

if interested pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Quantum's Chaos ( https://swgoh.gg/g/3404/quantums-chaos/ ) is looking for some members to keep us active and progressing nicely!

We are currently a 103m GP guild with 1 alt in the guild. We have a high of 38 stars for Light Side TB (49/50 on ROLO shards), and 37 stars for Dark Side TB (I believe around 12/50 for IPD shards). Guild activity reset is at 630pm EST.

We are EST-based and raids start at 2pm EST. Rancor is 1 team only and you can not post significant damage/solo until :12 after. If you are soloing on auto, we ask that you auto at 1x speed. If you can solo auto faster than 12 minutes, we will adjust the rule shorter. hAAT is a FFA, and is usually finished in about 1.5 hours.

TB/TWar participation is mandatory. Discord is mandatory. Besides that, the only rules are a 1.8m GP minimum tickets. We require a 560 ticket rule. We want to remove competitive but we also like to be relaxed.

Contact me on Discord at Broosh#0841 if interested. You don't need to be active on Discord, but it's a good way to keep everything consolidated.
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    The GSF Alliance is a 3 guild heroic alliance that is looking for more players! We are currently recruiting for all divisions!
    GSF Alpha: 116m GP (49/50)
    GSF Omega: 94m GP (49/50) GSF Gamma: 78m GP (49/50) All 3 guilds run HRancor 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, with a 24 hour registration period.

Also, all guilds share the same daily reset time (8:30pm EST) and rotate raid start times (9am and 9pm EST).

The Alliance shares a discord server and movement between guilds is free flowing based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!

Message me on discord (hirano#5113) to join!
  • Who's the Bośšk is looking for new recruits who helps us to beat the tier 7 Sith Raid!

We are a high-performing yet relaxed guild that only asks people to get their 600 and be active. Please message me, you can contact me at on discord
    KAsh#9615, we use LINE to coordinate the TW and TB.

Stats:

GP:124M
    LS TB Stars: 41
    DS TB Stars: 41
    Territory War Record: 10 wins; 0 losses; 3 Ties

Raid Times :

HAAT: 21:00 pm Zero dmg, 9:00am EST FFA rotating
    Rancor: :21:00 pm Zerg, 9:00 am EST FFA
    Sith Raid(Tier 6, pushing by Tier7): 21:00 pm EST FFA

Requirements for new members / recruits

Do your 600
    Be Active
    Minimum GP: 2M GP+ (unless high arena and other requirements)
    Required Heroes: CLS, JTR,

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/16746/whos-the-bossk/
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    4A7Ns6X.jpg
    WeShootF1rst (GP 88.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.600.000 GP(with few exceptions)
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 49/50 but one (or more) spot will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 33-35? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Sith Triumvirate Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.1 raid per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 88.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.

Contact us with private message here o if you're interested.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Hey everyone! KnightsWho SayNihilus is looking for about 5 players to join our ranks! Ideal players around 1.2 mill gp who participate every day in all activities and get close to 600 raid tickets each day. CLS, JTR, Imperial Troopers, or other awesome teams encouraged! If you have friends you would like to bring along, I could make some room as long as everyone is close to the requirements. Send me a private message here if interested- and send me the swgoh.gg codes for those interested.
    Here's some more info on our guild:
    We're made up mostly of Americans and Australians, although we have one or two in Europe. We have both old heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and get 33* on LS TB, 32* on DS. The new raid will likely be Tier 4 or 5 until we get strategy down. We run raids at 7pm mountain time (9pm EST). We want players who will contribute to ALL PHASES of TB and TW, get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes these things hard to do). We have several people working on Starck and imperial troopers now, as well as CHS (we currently get 40+ ROLO shards). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and typically reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice. We also have off topic chats on Discord where we chat about movies, general life, how much our significant others hate that we play this game, share star wars memes.......... You name it. Oh and of course Monty Python. We'd love to find more active chatters, but quieter players are welcome too!
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild or if you have questions! Here's our SWGOH account if you're interested:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda

JAKKUZAS
    If you play like a swgoh demon on speed, and don't need no hassle or drama, and just want to feed your addiction surrounded by kindred players, then Jakkuzas is the guild for you.

Pushing the limits of what 110mGP can do, we achieve max efficiency TB coordination, are tough as nails and organised like a roman battalion in TW scoring 12/1/2 so far, and hit 30ks as S.O.P.

An encompassing array of channels keeps you up to date with game developments, squad theory and raid tactics. With the main chat keeping you laughing or recoiling in horror. (18+)

We endeavour to keep things light and friendly, but are driven to succeed in all game modes at the same time. And we do.

If you like lots of rewards, lots of raids, lots of shards and lots of banter. Hit us up.

112m GP - 1 open.
    Independent - 2yrs old and counting.
    41⭐️LS/40⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC +0
    TW 12/1/2
    30k Daily
    G-Reset @ 18:30
    Rancor @ 19:00
    HAAT @ 19:30
    All raids 24hr/0 dmg

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

To Apply, DM here.

Everyone must have line to join
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join jakkuzas today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JAKKUZAS
    If you play like a swgoh demon on speed, and don't need no hassle or drama, and just want to feed your addiction surrounded by kindred players, then Jakkuzas is the guild for you.

Pushing the limits of what we can do, we achieve max efficiency TB coordination, are tough as nails and organised like a roman battalion in TW scoring 13 wins so far, and hit 30ks as S.O.P.

An encompassing array of channels keeps you up to date with game developments, squad theory and raid tactics. With the main chat keeping you laughing or recoiling in horror. (18+)

We endeavour to keep things light and friendly, but are driven to succeed in all game modes at the same time. And we do.

If you like lots of rewards, lots of raids, lots of shards and lots of banter. Hit us up.
    115m GP - 1 open.
    41⭐️LS/40⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC +0
    TW 12/1/2
    30k Daily
    Sith raid t5/6 ffa
    All reg raids 24hr/0 dmg

To Apply, DM here.

Everyone must have line to join
    600/day required
    2m gp with g12 cls/jrey/empire/sith meta
    Able to participate in Frequent raids!

Osirisreborn on LINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join jakkuzas today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Sigma psi
    Strong, organised leadership
    At home in the sigma alliance with over 600 members to talk to and theorycraft with
    Looking for active, committed players
    Looking for players at 1.5 mil gp+
    Haat and hrancor
    Eu friendly reset and raid times
    Current guild gp : 85 mil
    Discord link:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/QmRsNTR
  • Stingray
    107 posts Member
    BB8_AD-01.png

Traya Shards…. You know you want ‘em! We’ve completed two very successful runs in the Sith Raid Tier 6 and are now transitioning to Heroic. Join now to be part of some of the first guilds in the world to be collecting Traya shards.

Maybe you are concerned that being the big fish in a small pond guild will hurt your growth? Do you want to be part of a top 40 world wide guild but don't want to be part of their guild farm? Do you want to be in a top guild that everyone is expected to keep up growth without having a billion crazy rules? Come roll with us!

We are an independent top 40 global GP guild and are completing Territory Battles at 43+ star rewards.

We run Heroic raids exclusively on a rotational starting time of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. We try and keep things simple and drama free. We use discord to communicate.

We have guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. With Territory Battles you want to be with a guild that already has them on farm mode. If you'd like to join us please note the requirements listed above and let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to contact our guild leader
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/
    DRGrizz#4843 (Discord)
    DRGrizz (Line App)
  • rpeach72
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for some quality dedicated players, we are a US abased guild with players in all time zones, our refresh is at 6:30pm and our raids launch at 9pm est.

Our Stats
    Current GP - 120m
    LSTB - 41 stars
    DSTB - 40 stars
    TW - 4 wins in a row
    HPit and HAAT are on farm
    Sith raid T6

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

(yes I'm aware our page shows 45 members at 108m, 5 new players haven't opened up an acct yet)

Our requirements
    Complete dailys as best u can
    Participate in TW, TB and Sith raid
    Have discord and a swgoh.gg page
    Min GP 2.2m

If your looking for a dedicated guild who is focused on having fun and progressing to higher levels few free to reach out me on discord: rpeach72#5107

Thanks for stopping by!
    Post edited by rpeach72 on
  • Strax
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    LØFÂ RESERVOIR DOGS is looking to add One new member with 2 Mill + GP to our team. Join us now or after Tb ends tomorrow!

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs Is a fully Heroic guild, 103+ Mill GP, and we hit 39* in LSTB, 39* in DS. We’re looking for someone who is dedicated, active, and can follow instructions when it comes to TB/TW coordination, and one who wants to help us kick ****. It is expected that you fully participate in Tb/tw, check LINE before making any moves in Tb/tw and hit 600 tickets daily.

Bonus points for having a beard
  • Who's the Bośšk is looking for new recruits who helps us to beat the tier 7 Sith Raid!

We are a high-performing yet relaxed guild that only asks people to get their 600 and be active. Please message me, you can contact me at on discord or PM
    KAsh#9615, we use LINE to coordinate the TW and TB.

Stats:
    GP:125M
    LS TB Stars: 41 close to 42
    DS TB Stars: 40
    Territory War Record: we win 2-3 of 4 each month.

Raid Times :
    HAAT: 21:00 pm Zero dmg, 9:00am EST FFA rotating
    Rancor: :21:00 pm Zerg, 9:00 am EST FFA
    Sith Raid(Tier 6, pushing by Tier7): 21:00 pm EST FFA

Requirements for new members / recruits
    Do your 600
    Be Active
    Minimum GP: 2.5M GP+ (unless high arena and other requirements)
    Required Heroes: CLS, JTR,NS,Veers

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/16746/whos-the-bossk/

• ☆☆☆Alderaanian Wolf-Cats ☆☆☆
    We are a close knit group of friends that has the common goal of making this guild the best that we can through cooperation, learning and sharing. We are not part of an alliance and built this guild from the ground up with the vast majority of us achieving what we have together. We have been together a long time with very little turnover but at the same time, welcoming to new members.
    Guild Time-Zone: U.S. Est.
    Guild GP - 102 million
    Heroic Rancor and Haat
    Tier 5 & 6 of new Sith raid
    29.8k + tickets daily
    Top 100 guild in monthly points
    LS TB Stars: 38
    DS TB Stars: 37
    TW record: 9-4-1
    Guild Page: https: https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/
    Looking for:
    New Members: from 1.8 mil GP+
    Someone that enjoys and loves the game as much as we do.

Come and check us out. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/t9jX572
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Hello players! One TW down, join our HEROIC GUILD before the next one begins tomorrow!

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs has 1 SPOT for 2 mill or Higher GP for TB & Fully Heroic Players 105+ Mill Guild. 39* in last TB and aiming to climb each time. We are in search of an active, dedicated member to join us! If you're interested, please leave your Swgoh.gg Link/private message me. The officers will review all Rosters and let everyone know. This is an Amazing group of players and Alliance. We just need one more person to add to the Dog Pound.

(Sense of humor or beard strongly desired. Bonus points if you have both
  • Gpeazy
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    SITH HAPPENS - 144 mil GP

Looking for a few new members to join the sith happens family! Est guild reset time. Fun guild chat that will talk about anything and everything but competitors in TW, TB and the new sith raid to get the best possible rewards to grow the guild!! Farming traya shards now!

44* LS TB
    44* DS TB

Requirements:

2.8 Mil GP

JTR
    Troopers
    CLS
    Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily
    Register On Swgoh.gg
    Join Guild Line Chat

Raid Times:
    8PM est on weekdays
    10AM/12PM est on weekends

Please reach out to me with any interest!!
    Line ID: gpeazy
    Discord: domi06#6648
    Post edited by Gpeazy on
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time
    88M GP
    45/50 Members
    5 heroic raids per week -> both HPIT and HAAT with 0 dmg/24 hours
    8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST HAAT Raid Time
    8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST HPit Raid Time
    32* TB LS / 30* TB DS

Requirements:

Min 1.5 million GP ideally (Open to players with less depending with their rosters)
    ACTIVE and lvl 85
    Discord is mandatory!
    SWgoh.gg is optional!
    Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    Able to contribute 600 tickets daily
    Able to communicate, follow rules and participate.

Contact me by posting here or via Discord.

StayStun#0239

We hope to hearing from you soon.

Come Join PBJT!!
  • Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have four spaces at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 63mil and we’re ideally looking for players upwards of 1mil gp. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on but must be playing on a regular basis. Most of us get close to 600 tickets a day and inactivity is looked at on a regular basis but you won’t get kicked for being off line for 5 minutes!!! We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • ----Jakkuzas----

Pushing the limits of what 110mGP can do, we achieve max efficiency TB coordination, are tough as nails and organised like a roman battalion in TW scoring 12/1/2 so far, and hit 30ks as S.O.P.

112m GP - 1 open.
    41⭐️LS/40⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC +0
    TW 12/1/2
    30k Daily
    All raids 24hr/0 dmg

To Apply, DM here.

• Valjean
    84 posts Member
    Join BHG Reloaded - earn Traya shards
    Guild recruiter: Valjean
    Send me a PM for Line / Discord contact info
    Guild reset: 12:30PM US Central daylight time, or 6:30PM UTC
    Raids: Have defeated Heroic Sith Raid, HAAT & Rancor. Raid times alternate one week US times the other European times. US week raid times are 8pm US Central time, European week raid times 1pm US Central time.
    TB: LS 45*, DS TB 47*, TW leaderboard Top 10
    Participation requirements: Everything. We're a top guild so what did you expect, "get your 600 done?" ;-)
    GP: If you're 3M+ we should be talking.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • vegasfill
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Elegant Weapons Civilized Guild [EWCG]
    92m GP guild (46/50 members), Eastern Standard timezone guild reset
    Looking for an active, friendly guild? Look no further: EWCG may be for you! EWCG is a member guild of the six-guild Galactic Federation of Free Alliances (GFFA), with a very active Discord community, growing strong together.
    35⭐️LSTB (Very close to 37), 34 ⭐️ DSTB
    Heroic Pit/Tank: 24hr/0 dmg. Raid schedules always clearly posted on guild banner.
    Sith raid at 4/5* (depending on ticket count) as we identify optimal teams. We fully expect to have 6* sith raid on farm once JTR event is released again.
    Requirements:
    - 1.8M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB/Sith Raid characters)
    - CLS; CHS, Hoth bros preferred. JTR and IPD squad strongly preferred. Guild members are expected to be farming towards at least one of these goals at all times.
    - 600/600 daily energy strongly encouraged; we all have lives and understand if members occasionally fall short.
    - Full TB Participation
    - Full TW Participation if you register for any given TW. Likewise, no big deal if you need to take a TW off and do not register
    - Discord is mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    - Synced SWGOH.gg account is mandatory

Please apply via the Discord App: by joining our recruitment server here: https://discord.gg/GpcmGR8. An officer is usually pretty quick to respond. Any questions? Send me a PM here (vegasfill) or by discord: Jed#5931. Thanks for checking us out!
  • Admiral_Cedric1
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    30j61is.jpg
    Join our guild today !!

We are looking for lvl 85 players that are looking for a guild.
    If you want to join us just look up the guild DOOMTEAM or if you have any questions send me a message here.

Grand Admiral Cedric

Post edited by Admiral_Cedric1 on
  • Sp3a1lK
    69 posts Member
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 35 peeps with a GP of 65mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition.
    600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    best guild!

Cantina Bums. 130mil gp. usa. 845pm east raids.

42 ls 43/44 ds

about to start our 3rd t6 Sith.

radium#9957 or line at AtcRadium
  • Martyn
    12 posts Member
    Name: Mortalis
    Galactic Power 128M GP
    Raid tier: HAAT Heroic, RANCOR Heroic, Sith Raid T6
    Raid time: UK
    Requirements: Discord and swgoh.gg. 2.4M+ GP and 600 daily.
    Open Spots: Up to 5
    We are a friendly UK guild that shares strategy and helps each other advance. We are expanding our family. We complete both Heroic Rancor and HAAT with ease. Teamwork is essential to our guild. Chilled group of people that like banter and helping each other out.
    Raid and guild reset times
    - Heroic Rancor post: 9pm UK (24h cooldown)
    - HAAT raid start: 9pm UK (24h cooldown)
    - Guild reset: 6:30pm UK
    Galactic Wars and battles
    - LS TB 40*
    - DS TB 40*
    Contact us
    Feel free to contact me on here with your roster!
    Discord ID: Martyn#6908
    Ally Code: 585-871-227
  • UNLlMITED POWER
    •Galactic Power: 121 million GP
    •Guild Reset Time: 6:30pm PST / 9:30pm EST / UTC 02:30
    •Raids
    -Rancor Raid - 6:20 PM PST (24-hr zero damage, Zergs Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
    -HAAT Raid - 5:00 PM PST (24-hr zero damage, Zerg Wednesdays - 12PM Zerg Saturdays
    -Sith Raid Tier 6
    •Guild Events
    -LS TB 41* (Required 7* Units: CLS, ROLO, CHS, Hoth Soldier & Hoth Scout)
    -DS TB 40* (Required 7* Units: Veers, Snowtrooper, Darth Vader; Starck must be at least 5*)
    -TW 9-2-2 (W-L-D) *Required to join TW AND at least deploy defensive squads* Even if we were to lose, the whole guild receives a minimum of 2 zeta mats!
    •We strive for 600 daily raid tickets. All members must join TW and deploy rosters in TB.
    •Must be Level 85 and at least 2.4 million GP

UNLlMITED POWER is a true casual core guild and we're looking for new members! While we pride ourselves on being competitive with all of the new and challenging end-game content, we're also understanding of the challenges of Darth Real Life. We don't kick for days without 600 tickets and, while we love to strategize in Discord, we respect when your time is limited. If you're interested in learning more, please check out our guild profile (https://swgoh.gg/g/1693/unllmited-power) and get in touch with Grae#7952 on Discord.
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time needs you!!

89M GP
    44/50 Members
    5 heroic raids per week -> both HPIT and HAAT with 0 dmg/24 hours
    8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST HAAT Raid Time
    8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST HPit Raid Time
    32* TB LS / 30* TB DS

Requirements:

Min 1.5 million GP ideally (Open to players with less depending with their rosters)
    ACTIVE and lvl 85
    Discord is mandatory!
    SWgoh.gg is optional!
    Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    Able to contribute 600 tickets daily
    Able to communicate, follow rules and participate.

Contact me by posting here or via Discord.

StayStun#0239

We hope to hearing from you soon.

Come Join PBJT!!

This discussion has been closed.